F A G G O T

I'm watching Stranger Things season 2 and a guy just called his son a faggot. As most of you know, the word faggot was also used in this year's "It" film adaptation.
How are they getting away with this? Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that this is happening, it makes me feel a mix of nostalgia and just regular happiness because it's like a blow against SJW culture.

It's being used by clearly shitty characters. That's how they're getting away with it. If you think it's to pwn the SJWs you're a complete fucking retard lol

Who says it is irrelevant, don't you pay attention to their """""reasoning"""""? Literally nothing matters except the word. Not who says it or what was meant by it. Because it isn't about the person saying it, it's about all of the V I C T I M S who are F O R C E D to hear the word, it's A S S A U L T

Faggot is no longer used casually. Instead it's used as a device to turn you against a character and make you dislike them.

It's a character saying it.

>they used the word faggot hoooray
what are you 12?

Then they employed it pretty poorly. I'm supposed to dislike a father for making his son go out and find his lost stepsister? What kind of inverted morality is that?

>implying 12 year olds today use the word faggot
You're either a shut-in or just retarded.

>missing the point this badly
Do you see characters in popular movies and tv just throwing the word nigger around? Or any racial slur for that matter? How about just racial or gay jokes in general? If you don't see why a word like faggot being used in modern popular media is a big deal, you haven't been paying attention.

How much would you give to eat her ass, Sup Forums?

You're all fucking faggots. Get those dicks out of your mouths.

Did you miss the part where he assaults the kid? Even if you don't think that's bad for whatever, it doesn't take a film scholar to comprehend that they were portraying the character in a negative light.

>Faggot is no longer used casually

speak for yourself faggot

Yeah I do see characters in popular movies say nigger because Quentin Tarantino is still working.

This. Does OP know that he won't get arrested if he uses faggot. When I was in high school just a few years ago everyone called each other faggots and used nigga very loosely,

shut up faggot

nice selfie, faggot

you're a faggot

go choke on some nigger dick, faggot

fuck off faggot

T'was a different time

>anti-SJWs

tis time to stop being a faggot, faggot

>faggots

get that cock out of your ass, faggot

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot

Well this thread was clearly a huge success.

>I love the fact that this is happening, it makes me feel a mix of nostalgia and just regular happiness because it's like a blow against SJW culture.

that's the same exact show that's afraid of saying the word nigger, or anything bad about black people

you're hilarious op. like, really fucking hilarious. you have ZERO idea what's going on.