Powers Pt. 6

Picking up where I left off yesterday with Powers Vol. 2 #13. Previous thread is located here.
Sorry for starting so late. Been out drinking with friends. Heaind home now

Also I love you guys

I'm sorry OP I just don't think of you like that.

I hate Bendis yet the girl on the cover is a qt

What should I do

U should at least have a mild infatuation. Op has been legit for months

Accept that it's perfectly fine to dislike Bendis while still enjoying his creations. Even some shitheads have a great idea from time to time. Callista was definitely one of those ideas. Walker's backstory is another.

I hope we see this rock again.

> the blonde's the witness
> black hair

OK, I'm done

> Jiffy Pop on the stove
WHAT YEAR IS IT

Bump!

Next two issues are baller

>I hate Bendis
You should.

>Bendis was once a Maoist who championed the murderous ideology of Mao Zedong and the Khmer Rouge. We condemn Sim and Moore of their political sins, but Sim tried to prove he was not a hater after "Cerebus". And Moore insisted he loathed misogyny but had simply done as told. Maybe they were full of shit but at least they tried to publicly distance themselves from extreme politics.

>Not Bendis who espoused the most extreme, murderous, and destructive form of leftism. Comic bloggers, so outraged about long retired Sim and long irrelevant Moore, never demanded of Bendis to face up to his past sins. Unlike Ditko and Miller who candidly confessed their approval of, respectively, objectivism and fascism, Bendis has never ever apologized in general, or in specific to the countless victims of the tyrants he supported with all his heart.

>Bendis celebrated and championed Mao's total destruction of culture and intellectual life and the Khmer Rouge that transformed Cambodia overnight into a genocidal stone age Marxist state.

Fuck that piece of shit.

PUT ON THE BRACERS YOU FOOL!

HOLY GODDAMN SHIT!

Goddamn

The day you meet a cute available girl and find out your best friend is in serious trouble, you are offered the power ring. What do you do?

>Lil' Pepe Powers

Become a superhero and fight for peace in our time.

Reasonable response

i can't imagine how awful this must be for Christian

Spooky

Spookier.

I'm going to spoiler these pages the art is worth hyping up. Oeming....this is god damn amazing

Truth

I know this is definitely a played out trope but I don't fucking care. I am loving this!

As if there was any other choice

This reminds me of my last DMT trip. I communed with elder gods and partied it up at an intergalactic nightclub for fluorescent cosmic deities. Would recommend.

Meh, I've seen better.

=D

I am so happy for Walker. If anyone deserved a second shot at making the world a better place it's him. Honestly, I consider Walker my favorite character Bendis has ever made or worked on.

No doubt, but compared to some of Omeing's earlier work it's great to see how far he's come.

Well that doesn't sound good.

YOU HAD A SECRET IDENTITY FOR LITERALLY 2 SECONDS WALKER! CHRIST!