The Kevin Spacey shit happened thirty years ago and is well passed the statute of limitations...

The Kevin Spacey shit happened thirty years ago and is well passed the statute of limitations, but this all happened within the last few years. If the accusations are true, why not file formal charges? They can't say they're being silenced anymore, this shit is out in the open. If he's innocent then he doesn't deserve to be ruined, and if he's guilty like they claim, then they should have nothing to worry about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riVA-BCiZ9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate women. I don’t even like Louis CK but he doesn’t deserve to have his career tank because of one dumb mistake like this.

Rape is bad. ‘sexual assault’ is just a fucking meme. i wish those fucking roasties got forcibly dicked by him if it was gonna fuck him this hard later in life anyway.

Why didn’t they just get up and leave the room? “omg im so helpless all i can do is just sit here and watch” fucking dumb cunts.

he’s a Jew, he won’t be charged if he did it on camera in front of a fuckin jury

>Why didn’t they just get up and leave the room? “omg im so helpless all i can do is just sit here and watch” fucking dumb cunts.

Clementine Ford said something along the lines of "Women are programmed to prioritise the feelings of men above their own and that power is not just physical" or some other nonsense.

Dude is a perv but unironically did nothing wrong. He actually asked for consent. Spacey is a straight up rapists but this shit is hardly sexual assault. Taking all these claims at face value is gonna have an adverse effect.

>he doesn’t deserve to have his career tank because of one dumb mistake like this.

He has been pushing for this exacr kinf of thing for years, fuck off. He deserves to live by the ideology he preaches.

This is literally like if someone said "Shakespeare touched my boob and/or masturbated in front of me" thus denying us Henry V. I despised Spacey but understood why someone would like him and felt bad about his utter shunning.

This is the actually real tragedy, these whores might have stolen from the world one of the greatest comedic works of all time, if anyone is capable of giving us a Divine Comedy that future generations will read in 400 years its CK.

Charges for one? For jerking off in front of someone else?

>one dumb mistake
He actually did it with multiple women.

If i hear one more person bitching about themselves being a victim im going to fucking break shit. makes me so mad that people can get away with this.

I hate to bring politics into this but this is entirely the fault of the progressives and neo-marxists. This is the decline and we’re all watching it happen frame by frame.

The NYT piece detailing the times women laughed at Louis CK while he masturbated might not be The Divine Comedy, but it certainly was a divine comedy.

>"""""misconduct""""

I agree that 'sexual assault' in general is a term that gets thrown around to the point that it's meaningless, and this whole situation is bizarre, but what honestly disturbs me is that we have completely and utterly abandoned, at least in terms of public opinion, 'innocent until proven guilty'. So five women have accused him of this, and everyone automatically decided to just take their word for it with absolutely zero evidence. I'd bet on my fucking life that MOST of the people calling for his head couldn't name even one of the accusers. Hell, they could literally be fictional characters and most people would be none the wiser.

I thought one was from the late 90s?

here's what happened: the cunts all came into his hotel room looking for a role on his tv show. they put up with his jerking off in hopes of getting the role. come 2017, they exploit the zeitgeist and come out against him. louis ck will always be a cuck in my eyes, but the cunts arent much better.

>If the accusations are true, why not file formal charges?

What evidence is there?

>Charges for one? For jerking off in front of someone else?
Charges for sexual assault. If he actually sexually assaulted these women as they are claiming, then it stands to reason that he could be charged for sexual assault. If he cannot, then what the fuck is everyone freaking out over?

If a crime took place then, theoretically, he SHOULD be able to be charged with said crime. If a crime did not take place, then he shouldn't be ostracized. If you think somebody has committed murder but there is no evidence to support it and they are not found guilty of a crime, should we still give them the needle?

My main beef is, did this really traumatize any of those women so much that they felt the need to ruin this man’s life over it?

>be woman
>be in same room as famous guy
>he jacks off because he’s horny
>oh this is mildly uncomfortable, i’m gonna not associate with this dude anymore
>years later
>it’s so hip and trendy to be anti sexual assault
>omg becky maybe i can get my name in the news if i rat out this famous person for doing something stupid
>oh and i’ll have such a great outpouring of love and support from thousands of people
>hey news guy i have a story for you :3

Were any of these girls going to bed crying from this? Women are WEAK.

Then, assuming that is past the statute of limitations, don't charge him with that one. We don't need proof that he committed every crime, but it would be nice for them to prove he committed A crime before we grab the pitchforks.

At this point I just wonder who will be next.. Probably someone like Jackie Chan.. Fucking ridiculous

fourth degree sexual assault only has a 3 year statute of limitations in my state

Nobody said he sexually assaulted anyone.

KEKMY LIFE INTO PIECES
youtube.com/watch?v=riVA-BCiZ9Q

he deserves to have his career ended for being a hypocrite sack of shit

im just amazed at people here actually defending this. i realize this board is contrarian and edgy, but get a grip. in what realm is it ok to whip your dick out when someone is trying to interview you? its definitely not normal or ok. the guy is a fucking sicko. i dont care if he asked first or not. thats irrelevant. its like going on a job interview, and the guy intervieing you asks, would you mind if i masturbate while we interview you? or if you go to burger king, and the guy behind the counter goes, would you mind if i masterbate while the cook makes your hamburger? i mean it just isnt something thats appropriate, and you shouldnt have to even deal with it, especially while you are on assignment doing your job

The moment he truly fucked up is when he emailed an apology a.k.a a confession.

>t. roastie

Hopefully this opens his eyes and steers here into George Carlin's vein of humor instead of his usual act about masturbating in front of his children or something.

Then what's the problem? And yes, maybe it was inappropriate without being illegal, but then how the fuck do you actually know he did it until he comes out and says so? What, some struggling comedians said something that got their names in every major paper in the entire country thus raising their profile higher than it has ever been and we're just supposed to take their word for it? For what purpose? What, just to be safe? What if I told you that I spoke to every one of these women privately and they said they made it up? I mean, I have no evidence that it happened, but then literally neither do they.

I feel like the dude who whipped his dick out and started beating off while interviewing women for a job is the guy who ruined this man's life, but that's just me.

whats going to be really interesting is when a black person is targeted. like if women come forward and say martin lawrence (who was supposedly a scumbag) sexually assaluted them years ago while filming big mommas house, or some shit. i wonder how thats going to fly? it will be the women versus the minorities

Oh fuck off. He asked them first, they voluntarily stayed. Now they just want the attention and limelight.

>hundreds die from nigger violence in chicago every month
crickets
>le funny self depreciating man touched his dick in front of a couple roasties
OMG LIKE THIS IS SUCH A TERRIBLE CRIME WE HAVE TO END RAPE CULTURE NOW #METOO
now here’s a selfie of me holding an anti-rape sign while i duck face

Why are you Sup Forums folk so easy to spot?

Cosby already happened, and he was just about the most beloved negro that ever existed.

>someone deserves to have their entire life ruined because they succumb to a non violent sexual urge

Don't ever post here again.

why are you such a faggot?

Why are you redditors so easy to spot?

Eh, too late, show's over. He's fucking finished.

>Reddit
>not alt-right

>I fucking hate women

That's self-evident, considering where you are posting this.

He deserves it for being a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU&feature=youtu.be

>in what realm is it ok to whip your dick out when someone is trying to interview you?
Perfectly acceptable, the penis is natural you fucking body-shamer.

>its definitely not normal or ok
It's normal, it's OK.

>its like going on a job interview, and the guy intervieing you asks, would you mind if i masturbate while we interview you?
I'd negotiate and say only if it means I get the job guaranteed + more money than was offered

> or if you go to burger king, and the guy behind the counter goes, would you mind if i masterbate while the cook makes your hamburger?
I say sure while I walk away and look at something else

You just have an inflated sensitivity to sex, please get it checked out.

>alt-right=alt-lite

>So five women have accused him of this, and everyone automatically decided to just take their word for it with absolutely zero evidence.

Because there's a clear pattern, and there are collaborating accounts, like Courtney Cox stating that the one of the actresses came to Cox (she was a producer of a pilot where the incident happened) telling about Louie wanting to jerk off in front of her.

Craft the context of the narrative and you will have successfully manipulated the millennial.

Just fucking leave the room if something like that happens. Ffs I have had ugly bitches claw at my dick and ass before and I just walk the fuck away.

I don't have trouble believing these stories. Men are biologically inclined to fuck every woman that gets their dick hard and most of them just can't control themselves. This is why they just shouldn't be trusted in positions of power.

Do you also think flashing someone is entirely okay?

Of course it is.

>Because there's a clear pattern, and there are collaborating accounts,
And when did these accounts come out? This had been a rumor forever and it literally sounds like something out of his standup routine. People knew about the rumors. Think of it this way, if five people were planning on publicly accusing Richard Gere of sexual misconduct during a time where coming out against a public figure is guaranteed to get them some press, I'm willing to bet that every single one of those accusations are going to, in some way, involve a gerbil, simply because people have been talking about him shoving gerbils in his ass for decades. It's a meme everyone is familiar with.

No, but someone shouldn’t have their life ruined because of it. That’s my point. Everyone fucking makes mistakes.

/r9k/ is just a click away, they hear news then come here to shit on females.

Yes, but that doesn't mean we should just let them go around flashing people with impunity, and unfortunately no one can control how people are going to react to something like that. The bigger problem is that for all intents and purposes, we don't even know if louis was actually flashing in the first place. This is all hearsay.

>Everyone fucking makes mistakes.

The same mistake, repeatedly, over several years. On multiple different women. Louie being an idiot and not learning his lesson sooner isn't a valid defence.

Except these women are the reason those rumors started in the first place. They tried talking about it after it happened but everybody kept trying to ignore them and hush it up.

he lost liberal support when he told black people to pull up their pants and get jobs

He's a serial abuser and I wouldn't be surprised if a rape charge emerges eventually.

He deserves to lose his career, and I hope he ends up in prison.

>Except these women are the reason those rumors started in the first place.
Not really. The woman who started this shit said so on a podcast which she took down voluntarily. Louis had denied the rumors in the past. Some publications were literally asking these people to come forward after all the other shit started dropping. This was all very public and it has been forever. The only difference now is that accusing people of rape has become an enormous meme.

Never liked this douche, hope he loses his kids for this

>tfw sexually assaulted a girl 4 years ago drunkenly
>constantly worried about the future and know i can never become famous bc of this
We’ve made up since then but she’s extremely emotional and i never know when she’ll snap. I’ve made sure to never tell her the name of my employer.

>BLUMFP!!!
>DONALD BLUMPF HATES WOMEN!!
>I LOVE WOMEN!!!
>YAY WOMEN!!!
>WE NEED HILLARY!!!! SHE BAD ASS!!!! SHE BE LEADER!!!

>meanwhile, behind the scenes, he pulls his dick out in front of women and jerks off in front of them

What a fucking faggot. He deserves this 100%, and I find his stand up excellent. But he did this to himself. FUcking moron hypocrites are getting justice.

>I hope he ends up in prison.
Welp, in order for that to happen actual charges need to be filed, and that is the exact point of this entire thread.

"everything is amazing no one is happy"

maybe because you fondle yourself at the displeasure of others. gen x was a mistake

Good.

May flights of devils sing him to his cuckshed.

Press S to spit on grave

I hope he ends up in prison and I hope he gets his skull bashed in.

>invite a couple of girls to your hotel room for a "nightcap"
Yeah I'm sure those girls thought they were going to have professional discussions about the future of comedy

He didn't support Donald Trump, which means he should literally lose everything and kill himself. Also, mean old lefties should stop punching Nazis just because they disagree with them. That's super mean, you guys.

who do you think is more likely to off themselves over this, spacey or louis?

First off, they don't have any evidence. It's probably true, but since we operate on "guilty until proven innocent" here they probably couldn't get a conviction.
Second, not all of the women even said no, so technically not all of the incidents were criminal.

They are Jews and mentally ill liberals, they all need to head to the furnace.

This, fucking hypocrites.

>all sex is rape
R&M did it first

>Clementine Ford

Please god don't tell me this mongoloid retard has attention outside of Ausfailia.

The women didn't press charges because they agreed to it and/or they rightfully didn't think it was a big deal.

I've had mates do similar things while drunk at parties. Obviously a different situation - but by the accounts it doesn't seem like Louis was the same as my neighbor who got arrested - just out and out Raincoat tier.

No.

But women love attention.

I'm torn tbqh. As a Sup Forumsack I'm enjoying watching the Left Eat Itself, as usual - but these harassment witch hunts are going to start getting insane in the next few years.

If the Louis CK story broke even 5 years ago the tone would be different. It'd be like hearing hearing R. Kelly pissed on a girl or something. People would be like "oh that guy has a weird fetish, what a weirdo" but it wouldn't ruin his career or anything.

>meanwhile Lea Dunham and Amy Schumer are still employed and unharmed by their own admissions of false rape claims and child sexual abuse

>he asked them if it is ok first and they said yes coming to his hotel room in the middle of the night
oh, i see. even consentual sex is rape now

>My main beef is, did this really traumatize any of those women so much that they felt the need to ruin this man’s life over it?
Completely irrelevant.
Louis CK is a racist and a misandrist piece of shit who has been using his contracts and celebrity platform to gin up hatred and mistrust against white men. He deserves to die and live by his own ideology. Hold these fucks accountable to their own belief systems.
Who cares if the allegations are false? He's a fucking comedian who makes more money a day than you and I will ever see in our entire lives.
Extending any form of sympathy to these people is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

So, she doesn't have an act anymore? That's kinda funny

The R Kelly thing is hilarious - The SJW's legitimately are correct about it - No one gives a fuck because it's just Nigglets.

Hearing that some hood rat got pissed on just makes you shrug.

What exactly did you do to her?

>You're not going anywhere
*unzips dick*

>so hey, why are you doing time here?
>I brutally killed tens of people, what about you?
>I masturbated a lot

That's pretty solid desu

>but these harassment witch hunts are going to start getting insane in the next few years.
Only against the left.
They tried to the same shit with people like Trump, but it had the opposite effect that they intended since Trump never claimed to live by these ridiculous moral standards set by these commies.
This is why these allegations have little to no effect on right wingers since they never claimed to be radical feminists and white knights. It's only the left that has to worry.

Remember what happened to Julian Assange?

>Power + Sex = Rape

Regardless of exrpress verbal or written consent by the victim.

Adult women are now wishing to apply two alterations to how we view consent;

1. They want to be treated in the same manner as children - they do not have the ability to consent if the person they consent to has authority over them or is responsible for them.

2. Retroactive removal of consent - i.e. "regret rape".

I don't know. I fear it will spread to normies. I've had so many drunken hook ups and workplace liasons that I know I'll have to sleep with one eye open waiting for some chick to have a bad day or feel short on attention and start flinging accusations around. Now I don't even like to be alone with women at parties etc. It's not worth the risk.

The funniest thing that Amy Schumer has ever done is also fake and was made by an Opie and Anthony fan

"Cum for us Louis you bad boy!"

im assuming all men are rapists at this point

Jesus christ how did he even manage to achieve an erection around these things?

it’s pretty similar to what louis did but a little worse. definitely the biggest fuckup of my life, and it’s the only time i ever did anything like it. I was a fucking retarded 18 year old. Girl said she was traumatized but she was a psycho cunt to start with so i really fucked myself over. She says she’s over it now but she’s a woman so that could change any time really.

If it makes it any better, I did it 100% because i thought it was funny at the time, i wasn’t and never have been sexually attracted to the girl as she is extremely ugly.

Roy Moore has faced sexual misconduct charges due to what he did to a fourteen year old back when he was in his thirties.

It only works against hypocritical liberal faggots who self-flaggelate in public over the accusations
No liberal is going to stand by some "white male" like Louis CK, they have called him toxic for years now

It was rape when you came out of your mother's vagina a male, you fucking pig.

Basically the safest option.

Any interaction you have with a woman or a minority just think;

>All men are rapists
>All white men are racists

And adjusted your interactions accordingly. Maybe ask them if you can film your conversations.

u rubba ur benis and made her watch?

Different, I guess. like Milo, it's different when it's Actual Rape or Pedophilia.