MADMAN

MADMAN

>alleging that he made a sexually charged remark to her that made her feel “threatened and devalued.”

>Gordon told the Information that while working late one night together, Weiner told her that she owed it to him to let him see her naked.

Someone hurt a woman's feelings. Call the FBI!

>accused
It's fucking nothing.

Fuck off MRA. I'm sure she would have reacted exactly the same way if it was Jon Hamm

t. rapist

>his name is Weiner

FINDS

Remove Mad Men from all streaming services immediately, discontinue the box set. This piece of media is impure.

I'm getting kind of sick of these sexual assault threads

Bring back Sneed

Sneed Assault threads

Yes, roasties, keep going, keep going. Maybe soon it will reach the point that all men will be afraid to work with you. Keep spreading that divide, burn it down, you are doing so well.

>his PA wants to write
>he wants to see titty
>he lets her write to see tittty
>she doesn't want to show titty
>he has to pull her weight
>episode he mainly wrote and she had her name on for the sake of him seeing her titty wins an emmy
>she shares an award with him for the sole reason of having nice titties he wanted to see

>more sex abuse stories
B O R I N G
dont know why this is interesting to some. shouldn't be a surprise hollywood filled with weirdos

t. muslim/jew trying to kill the west and white birth rates

retard
the accusation is all you need

He literally made a rude comment. All you alt right speds are really proving you were SJWs all along huh?

>he's STILL not accelerationist

Back to r/the_donald

>rude comment.

Oh no a bad joke THINK OF THE WOMEN

I assumed this guy was gay

>that kid who is kneeling but still doing the pledge anyway because kids have no idea how to interpret the garbage their garbage parents spew

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT!!!

WITCH HUNT HIM!!

RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN

DESTROY HIS SOCIAL MEDIA

HE .WILL .NEVER .WORK .AGAIN

This. Who cares if Hollywood has been pushing for exactly this kind of victim culture for decades, no one should have to reap what they sow.

Umm... Remember those scenes of Sally getting wet watching TV or getting her first periods...

>52%

>MADMAN

>accused