At what point are we going to admit that this has become a full scale McCarthy-esque witch hunt...

At what point are we going to admit that this has become a full scale McCarthy-esque witch hunt?We're so upset about abuse that we're seeing abusers around every corner. We're blacklisting people based solely on accusations alone. The act of pointing a finger and yelling 'rapist' is quite literally all it takes to ruin someone's entire life, and we aren't even allowed to question the danger in such a system without be labelled and enabler.

Jews

as long as I'm not persecuted I will enjoy it

We won't rest until we get the gender and racially segregated workplaces we deserve!

ARE YOU MALE

>First they came for the Jews or whatever...

>blaming the biggest victims of this for the actions of the true pusher of all leftist causes

I think he means Judaic practices fucking over Jews themselves.

>pound me too

It's women. It's always been women

they went with every incremental overstep that the radfams created. now everyone that looked at an ass in the last 40 years will burn.

Worth it.

kek

I for one, would gladly live in a women dominated world where men like me are submissive.

I for one am loving every bit of these guys getting accused.

And you know what - it's probably all true, and its so unbelievable your natural inclination is to deny it, and think the man is innocent.

I work in an office environment where most of guys are near-predators, my boss has tried to pick up almost on every chick in my office, I've seen him rub a girl's back obnoxiously when we were all out drinking

I'm eating popcorn while this is happening, because deep in my heart I know that guys are shit heads and won't take no as an answer the first time, it's good to see them sweat. and that excludes me - I'm not a shit head. I pay respect, if you show a woman respect, she shows it back.

>if you show a woman respect, she shows it back

The value of a good punchline is not to be underestimated.

You’re gonna hang with the rest of em, cuck.

> he thinks feminazis will ever stop

>if you show a woman respect, she shows it back.
pls be in london

you guys must be ugly

I for one am excited for #MeToo to spread from Hollywood into the lives of every day Americans, we need to make sure that women feel safe in our community, safe to speak out against men who wrong them.
By the way, if you need a good to divorce lawyer give me a call:
Abrahim F Schmekelstein Esq.

Is it really that surprising that there are that much abusers in cinema and tv? It's just the tip of the iceberg, man.

I'm married, and I'm here to tell you it don't be like you think it be.

>getting married

I hope you are at least 35

ISNT FEMINISM FUCKING GREAT

Not yet. The biggest accusations are against men who have had rumors dogging them for years now. None of it is new, it's just something that people are suddenly turning it into news. After a certain number of accusations people tend to believe the accused, that's generally how public perception works and none of the men accused have really fought back to hard (Weinstein and Spacey just gave in, likely because they knew there was too much stacked against them and because it was likely all true too; in the case of Hoffman, he admitted to it on camera).

It will likely run out of steam soon enough. Few to no young actors/directors/producers/etc have the kind of power that the older ones did and they are likely aware of the effects of misbehavior. Once the older, more powerful guys are taken out no younger ones will replace them. All running out of steam aside, you may get a few fake accusations that will be proven wrong with clear evidence and that will probably weaken a lot of the "movement."

I am admittedly curious to see what would happen if a famous man accused of sexual harassment were to actually fight it. The only one that comes to mind is Woody Allen and that's more for his allegedly molesting his daughter, not sexual harassment.

we're talking about harassment and assault

*tend to believe the accusers, sorry

>in the case of Hoffman

Yep. If you ever get yourself one, let her know her arse belongs to you every single day and you'll be fine.

How is it a witch hunt when every name that's been dropped has surprised no one? All of this has already been know for decades.

Power always corrupts and will continue to corrupt. People are still going to watch movies and tv and support these people anyway. They aren't even going to jail anyway. Literally nothing is changing but some articles being written. I think they will be ok dude

Louis, it ain't gonna work bro. We already know what you are. No matter how much of a numale feminist you try to portray yourself as, they're going to rat you just like anybody else.