Can we discuss how the sole purpose of the Justice League reshoots seems to have been to add in jokes...

Can we discuss how the sole purpose of the Justice League reshoots seems to have been to add in jokes? It's downright disturbing and a little horrifying. And it doesn't blend in at all. I don't know why nobody's talking about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAUaLNyP3QQ
>that moment when he smirks after the line as if he just delivered a killer retort

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIgbPTBINhk
youtube.com/watch?v=4PesvW2I_bc
youtube.com/watch?v=v7yz2XUuTHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's every bit the Frankenstein's monster I was worried it would be. Not enough of Snyder or Whedon, but a terrible mishmash of them both. Gonna be a trainwreck.

>>that moment when he smirks after the line as if he just delivered a killer retort
That's been in the movie since the beginning, it was one of the first things they showed. The "can you at least point me to Atlantis" is new, and horrible. This movie is a disgrace to DC and these characters. I hope Snyder never gets work after this abomination.

*Inhales*

>that moment when he smirks after the line as if he just delivered a killer retort
THAT'S A LOT OF FISH

youtube.com/watch?v=XIgbPTBINhk

Why would anyone watch the webm when the video is linked in the OP?

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS!

Here is a fan edit to fix this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=4PesvW2I_bc

>Can we discuss how the sole purpose of the Justice League reshoots seems to have been to add in jokes?
And it never works. They did it with Doctor Strange and they were the worst parts of the movie.

It's weird how much more natural this feels. Was the "You should get out" a part of the reshoots too?

>They did it with Doctor Strange and they were the worst parts of the movie.
Which parts? I didn't notice any reshoots in Doctor Strange.

A lot of the comedy. The cape wiping the tear away, the Beyonce stuff etc. It takes a special kind of incompetence for it to be this noticeable though.

>thinking this is Snyder's doing.
They literally added joss to "save" this movie do Inc marvel jokes up the anus

My whole theater laughed at the Beyonce joke. It was the right decision.

So this feller has been forgiven already for fingering those ladies or whatever he did?

Why does DC try so hard to be Marvel? You can't do it ya fucking dinks! You lost. Now please go away with your awful movie-verse.

He canceled it out a bit by being genuinely sorry unlike Weinstein or Costner who both seemed not to really care.

It's turning out to be such a beautiful disaster that I want to see it but I hate capeshit so I'm conflicted.

You're obviously just going to download it, who cares?

Wait what

Whedcuck was a mistake. I hope he fucks off forever after this.

He's exaggerating, but Ben Affleck did grab some women's asses and he's in hot water for it.

Slapping a woman's ass and saying "real great butt honey" can land you in prison now?

WHAT THE FUCK

No, but it can cause people to stop offering you work, which could be a problem for someone with a lifestyle like Ben's.

Joss Whedon was accused of sleeping around and he's still getting work

Fatman

sleeping around is different from sexual harassment... or masturbating into a flower pot. I think all of Joss' sexual escapades were consensual.

Fucking Whedon

That Atlantis line is neither fitting nor funny

I wonder what the line was to piss off Arthur before it became that trash

So how are they going to play this on the home media release lads? Reminder that they acknowledged the mistakes with BvS and a week after the release they put out the Steppenwolf scene and a few weeks after that there were talks of an extended cut.

Wonder if they'll pull out a half assed Snyder cut just for the extra shekels from die hards.

>I wonder what the line was to piss off Arthur before it became that trash
>"If your nation is as spineless as you are, they're better off dead."

Well, if Justice League flops as hard as BvS did, we'll likely see another ultimate edition. And it's looking like it will.

Sounds like a Raimi line.

Well, Raimi's Spidey is a heavy influence on Snyder's attempt at dialogue for JL.

No, I mean Evil Dead. What the hell is Spidey?

>BvS
>Flop
Nice meme

the only thing that annoys me here is the acting of both of these idiots

BvS is one of the most profitable films of all time

BvS made it's money back before it even released.

THAT'LL BE $13 YOU WANT CAPESHIT WITH THAT?

>now
It always could. It's literally illegal.

Just because a film makes a bunch of money on marketing doesn't mean it's not hurt by bombing critically. BvS could have done far better than it did.

audiences loved BvS

what the fuck is even the point of that fucking shot? it's completely useless. and it just looks like fucking bullshit

>Superhuman strength and speed

all these superheroes are so fucking boring
all the same

Prove it.

...You realize that's not Aquaman's only power, right?

...And that Batman doesn't have either of those things?

it might as well be and he might as well have, wont make any fucking difference

I really like Snyder and so far DC films have been pretty decent besides Suicide Squad.

This horrible reshoot mess is making me not want to see Justice League.

Affleck looks like a Times Square cosplayer and the motherfucking quips!

We were already complaining about the quips when the first teaser came out last year. Now Whedon seems to have doubled down and Marvelified the whole film.

The special effects look like shit. The 2 hour runtime doesnt instill any confidence.

Is there any reason to see this movie bros?

Is it just me or has the phrase "doubled down" been getting used a lot more recently? People are really doubling down on it.

two words: ray. fisher.

>doubling down

But yeah.

>I hope Snyder gets punished for Joss "I love capes and rapes" Whedon's sins
Fuck you

>Spending millions in re-shoots to include quips

They really ruined Snyder's kino vision

i'd like to double down on these posts

Snyder has already been punished for his sins, sadly.

That's the thing that blows my mind. Imagine how much money it cost to set up this entire scene just so that a fatter Affleck could say "Can you at least point me to Atlantis?"

It doesn't take itself too seriously, that's good you pleb.

I don't care whether or not it takes itself seriously, what I care about is how poor and out of place the shot looks. It is terrible filmmaking and anyone who cares about the medium should be disgusted.

>caring about mediums

I don't believe in ghosts

its just too much whedon, less whedon the better

Oh so you're just shitposting.

No? How is it my fault I dont believe in ghosts?

The only silver lining here is that it'll be easy to edit out the Whedon scenes and convert it back to the Snyderkino it was originally supposed to be. Hopefully the extended cut has more Synder footage to make this easier.

>I don't know why nobody's talking about this
literally every 6th post is this. fuck of faggot

Don't forget the 3rd act is now entirely Whedon's, like there isn't a trace of Snyder left by act 3 anymore :(

Mine didn't. Beyonce isn't that big of a international star. That's the reason she baremy does international tours.

> DCucks unironically believe this

*inhales*

There is tons of proof that ghosts exist so to say that they don't is just willfully ignorant.

That's fine. Just end the film there. An open ending like one of Refn's films.

I'm still not convinced this whole Marvel DC thing and you faggots who seem to really get worked up about "Snyder kino" and stuff like that, aren't the biggest meme Sup Forums ever created..

just turn off your brain and have fun bro haha

>audiences loved BvS
*cackles*

This webm is so boring, you should have clicked the search button a bunch of times so we could see it scroll through all the instances of fun really fast.

Also
>using Chrome

There's literally talks of a phantom edit even before the movie comes out.

I believe the new score was the last straw. If the fan edits get popular enough Warner may gave us the Snyder cut.

I feel bad for Snyder he is a gentlemen and wont bad mouth this movie because his actors are in. The industry really wants to get rid of people like him.

BVS won't be appreciated until at least 50 years after Zack Snyder is dead. Citizen Kane was also poorly received at first

would be better if you remove aquanig from the webm

nice switcheroo, marvelpleb

This, it's funny to me that people keep posting Rotten Tomatoes screencaps when tons of films that are seen as classics now were lambasted when they were out. Another example: The Shining.

is this all just lighting or did they straight up use a different lens??

youtube.com/watch?v=v7yz2XUuTHI

They actually changed the director

the more you know

>comparing BvS to Citizen Kane or The Shining
*cackles*

When is his brother going to save him?

back to Sup Forums

t. pleb who probably would have been posting Rotten Tomatoes screencaps of The Shining on Sup Forums if he was alive in 1980

Look at the timestamp. It was posted here first.

It doesn't feel natural, it looks weird how Aqua-Man would just attack Bruce for saying he was building an alliance. There should be a line that makes AM pin Bruce against the wall, but having him react to literally nothing makes him look like a violent thug.

Well, he wants Bruce to leave him alone so he figures the best way to do it is to intimidate him with force.

>HOW DARE THIS COMEDY BE FUNNY
>DONT THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOCRATES ND LE MORTE DE ARTHUR?

>Comparing unanimous criticism to divisive criticism.

>this pile of shit is different shade of brown than it was before
oh my god how dare they

This is fucking amazing

>proven to contribute to heart disease and cancer
uh, that's been disproven since a while now. try again, sweetie.

It's in the OP you idiot.

nice POW post