What does Sup Forums think about Teen Titans Go!, is it good?

What does Sup Forums think about Teen Titans Go!, is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXMKMAGyFhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is just going be another "I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW" thread, as usual.

IT'S moderately mediocre

No. Especially since other better shows have done the same style and genre with better animation and better writing.

Pic Related being one of them.

>Sonic Boo Boo Chris Chan happy hour
>better
only slightly

Does it matter anymore? It's taken over CN because of how cheaply it can be made. A whole season of 20 episodes costs 10 dollars and a bag of chips to make.

I'll be honest, the show is getting more enjoyable to me as it goes on. Some episodes like Oregon Trail just absolutely nail it, Robin's VA in particular is fantastic with his expressions.

But like any show with a troubled past it's pretty much beyond redemption to Sup Forums it seems. Watch it for yourself and decide, but I'd highly recommend the more recent stuff.

The series can be rather hit or miss. There are some really good episodes, and some obvious stinkers.

I think the main issue against it is just how much Cartoon Network airs it.

not bad at all

also raven a cute

It just isn't funny, which is a problem when you're a comedy.

I don't know who made Teen Titans GO!
But they should Teen Titans GO kill themselves.

More like 10 Loonies and a serving Poutine

Everytime i get used to it, there comes another episode to remind shit's just TOO dumb

I mean, a fucking pee song? Really?

I guess the show is ok overall, but it's absurd how it's taken over CN

It's comfy

>"HURRRR KILL URSELF FOR MAKING CARTUUN!!!"

all of this autism

>average TTG fan
Your post makes no sense. Go pop your meds before your parents take you off the computer again.

This show exists solely to mocks fans of the TT
and even I can feel, that voice actors are dying inside during the record.

It makes me want to kill myself

Eric Roberts should voice a character.

>What does Sup Forums think about Teen Titans Go!

>The Return of Slade
>ah ah ah grown men cares about cartoons and super heroes look like you have some growing up to do
>episode written by a grown ass man employed by DC Comics and Cartoon Network
TTG writers inner child confirmed to be dead,burried and unmourned

It's funny so I like it.

I'm fine with this opinion

Its pretty fantastic honestly, its one of the only shows that I can really just let myself go and have fun with, makes me feel like i'm a dumbass teenager again. People just take it too seriously when its really obviously just a joke of a show to make a cheap buck

Although I dont have the same issue as people in america do, they only ever play it once a day here and swap it out with another show after they replay the first two seasons twice

It's a perfect embodiment of modern cartoons.

The show itself is mediocre, which isn't bad. It's the fact that Cartoon Network shoves the damn thing in everyone's face and allows it to clog up most of the airtime for other cartoons.

It can air the same episode two or three times day, but heaven forbid they showcase a new show at a reasonable time.

Kinda this,it's an harmless dumb show but it have this meta problem with the writers open disdain/Ignorance of the sourcem aterials and fans,they waste episode mocking older fans as if the kids who watch and make up the primary target demographics this would care about some Internet drama

>Although I dont have the same issue as people in america do, they only ever play it once a day here and swap it out with another show after they replay the first two seasons twice
You're lucky then. Here in the States it takes up several hours a day.

This image isn't even a marathon, this is just a normal day on CN.

Meh. The VA's enjoy working on the show and that energy carries it to a status of mediocrity above what it would otherwise get.

But, hey, it's better than Johnny Test.

its less making fun of the older fans and more making fun of the piss babies who complain about it not being serious enough

Most of the episodes i've seen where they make fun of people like that its basically saying 'calm the fuck down its a kids show'

>not a single Steven universe.
>not even on Valentine's Day

I dunno what you're talking about user, I feel like the voice actors really enjoy it for the most part

Theres this energy in them that you cant really fake in most of the episodes

Although the voice acting is a real improvement from the original series, that was just garbage, it felt like they were just reading lines

I'll be fine with that if it was just once and not at least one episode of this per season.The "our fans hate us" pity party overdid its welcome and nothing they did with the show allow them to be this petulant IMO

It's a nice little cartoon. The oceans of salt pouring from rectal ravaged teen titans autists just makes it more fun.

often hilarious

nah they don't come off as petulant at all. they just find the situation funny so they wrote numerous episodes capitalizing on that funniness.

It's a shitty cartoon, but the original wasn't much better. Either way, I stopped caring about CN years ago, so I'm not as triggered by this show as the autists who make threads about it every day are.

The cartoon it self is slightly less than mediocre but some little things push it to bad. Airing and adds constantly, the writers making fun of people past 12+ that watch cartoons, and saying not to be smart in a kids show

Oh I know what threads you mean user
here, have a qt starfire :3

its ok. the only people that hate it are 25 year olds that Can't let go of the past and say shit like "cartoons today suck" even though there to old for that shit anyways.

Don't listen to the morons who've never actually bothered to read any of the criticism of the show, and will simply default to "people just hate it because not muh".

Here's the truth of the matter: Teen Titans Go will always fluctuate in quality. Some episodes will be decent and okay, others will be unbearably unfunny. It is one of the most mediocre shows out on television.

There are many, many, many, many, many different reasons as to why one could like or dislike this show, so simply asking "is it good" to someone won't actually give you any clear indication towards whether or not you'll personally enjoy it.

You might find the cast of jerkass characters enjoyable and likeable. You might find the stupid and pointless plots funny (and this isn't a dig at the show, because the writers have called it that themselves). You might enjoy the overall fact that this is a superhero show that doesn't actually put up an attempt at being a superhero show.

By that same token, you might find the characters complete morons with no likeable traits, the stupid plots impossible to get behind, and the fact that this is a superhero show that so desperately tries to not be a superhero show except only SOMETIMES, once every full moon, when it actually decides to use it setting and characters to some parodic capacity.

You might also find the show's insistent attempts at (trying) to show how much they don't care about the criticism being directed at them either genuine self parody, or just the writers going "we were only PRETENDING to be retarded, lol y u mad" some three or four times (I lost count on how many of these episodes there are).

Bottom line: if you're not just fishing with this thread, watch the damn show yourself because you won't get a clear answer. It's not like it's hard to find the show.

All the characters are funny and lovable idiots.
The plots are usually fairly funny allegories for real life stuff if not directly instructional and smart (e.g. the "buy real-estate" episode, seriously)
In fact some a lot of its satire is very sharp and pointed, e.g. the episode "Oil Drums", or the one about Beast Boy learning that college is 99% of the time a massive con
Who gives a shit about superheroes

TTG's great and it stays consistently great. However, after so many episodes, I admit I'm starting to be less enamored. Not because it's become bad but simply because of fatigue. Which was elevated by the Island episodes but this last season has been the ol' same old same old.

Manages to make me at least chuckle most of the time. The random songs are annoying. Cute artstyle.

It comes off as very insecure.I'll take another Waffles over "We're not going to make effort,nerd btw fuck you cartoons are only for kids,and it's an adult who write cartoon for a living that tell you that"

I like it a lot, I compare it to Gumball often when talking about it in terms of how many laughs I get. Titans is just fucking weird and hilarious and it really doesn't care what you think of it. It's honestly fresh and interesting. I also think it's fascinating how easily they were able to make Robin a retard sociopath. Most episodes are good but like Gumball, there's just some that fucking SUCK. I just skip those. I love this show though, even if a horrible episode gets churned out now and then. The last one that aired with the movie night was one of the best eleven minute cartoons I've seen in recent years.

Yeah, I agree, most episodes are good, some are duds, but that's offset by some being mind blowingly incredible. The "Let's Get Serious" episode comes to mind. I wasn't a comic reader of the 90s Dark Ages, but I was aware of that era and the tropes associated with it. Which made that episode sooo good. "40%, 40%, 20%" was surprisingly good too, lataratata.

The Scooby Doo ep was a little flat to me for some reason, but I appreciated it.

I like the ones where the Titans take a normal thing and put their own spin on it and it ends up just being a weird fucking creative mess. Like the one with the pig Latin illuminati or the soccer trolls.

The Scooby Doo one was perfectly cringy. They knew the angle they were going for and it came out just a stupidity enjoyable episode.

>lataratata

Tooth fairy?

Its art style and animation arent bad. Like i get if people don;t like the style but if the show but compared to ppg or reboot ben 10 its a lot better. Now i know thats like comparing trash to shit but there is a decent amount of detail put into backgrounds and stuff.

The writing and what the show is however is what fucking kill it most of all for me. They are meant to be the Teen Titans yet they act like 5 year olds. Yelling like retards plots involving nothing super heroic at all.

The only episode i have enjoyed was the episode with Weird Al as Darkseid they genuinley had some decent humor and the Titans were in a jokey super hero situation if the show was more of that it would be a lot better.

You forgot you may be a fan of the original series and not like the fact the show makes fun of you multiple times by showing clips from the old series and talking about how much better it was then basically going yeah fuck you.

It's a comedy-focused show that isn't funny

Why?

My take:

Initially, it was a mess with terrible episode after terrible episode. So: I stopped watching it and then came back to it after its reviews improved and I must say:

It got better.

Its not comedy gold and many episodes miss the mark but the VAs are still doing great work and some of the ideas are strong.

But who cares: The toys sell and the episodes are cheap to make and the production is smooth with people who like making it. Those are literally the only things that matter to the suits.

Oh and the episode where they re-dubbed an episode of TT was awesome.

:- Non-Autistic original TT fan.

This thread seems to be criminally underpopulated by Starfires, we can change that

I can appreciate the fact that the show knows it's worse than the previous version of the teen titans and can make fun of itself but I still don't like it.
Even so there's something about this raven that does more things to me than the old one did.

>[autistic screeching]

>all characters are [] idiots
you said it best.

why even have other shows if you are just going to drench the schedule with TTG

Thats not the main problem in my opinion. They are all dicks to each other, thats what makes the show unbearable to watch.

How do we fix this absoulte mess of Schedule?

It's an alright show. Mostly hit or miss (mostly miss) but I think everyone hates the show because of how much it's on. I mean for christ's sake during Regular Show's finale, they just played a god damn marathon of it.

No matter what though, there'll never be a scene better than this one
youtube.com/watch?v=dXMKMAGyFhI