What's this from?

Sauce?

>but the fun parts of the movie weren't enough
fucking marvel numales

>Needing a food analogy to explain a puerile concept to capeshite babbies

Notepad.exe

JUST

*inhales*

This is a blatant marvel shill. Notice there's no actual critique and makes little sense.

>forgettable villain
>forced dialogue
>zero character development
>bad CGI
So a Marvel movie but without bought reviews, damn this shit is going to get trashed

>Mention Marvel for no reason

Can somebody explain what made WW such a special movie that everybody treats it like some sort of landmark of cinema?

how DARE you make such a misogynistic post you worthless shitlord

First movie with a strong female lead

JUST

It was a good capeshit movie, the most popular genre today, made and lead by a woman that din't fell into feminist pandering. It helps that after the shitshows that were GotG2 and Homecoming, it feels like Godfather part 2 in comparison

because it was genuinely good up until the very ending

What the hell was that for

MUH WOMYN
That’s literally it, the movie itself is mediocre

Already gearing up for a disastrous score, eh DChumps?

Female lead. So every complain will be labeled as misogyny. You can check ghostbusters for another example.

It actually showed a superhero being a superhero instead of wangsting about under Garden of Gethsemene stained glass and agonising about handing themselves in to face certain death because the director was all ALLEGORY LMAO.

The whole point of superheroes is the fantasy that they can get things right and fight foes that, IRL, we can't. The whole fucking point is escapism. They don't have to be all rainbows and puppies all the time, but for fuck's sake stop pissing and moaning all the time and go be big damn heroes for a change.

Wonder Woman was not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination. But at least it had the hero taking some fucking joy in being awesome and having the power to change the world for the better.

maybe the review needs a couple of rewrites

I'm curious, why did this ever become a Sup Forums meme?

i knew it would be a dumpster fire

Threadly reminder that Thor Ragnarok is falling behind It (2017) and Suicide Squad DAY BY DAY

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=it.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=marvel2017.htm

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=dc2016.htm

1. Female lead in a Capeshit flick
2. Female director
3. The current political climate

The movie was better than almost everything in the MCU and the MCU movies get rave reviews, critics had no choice

>It actually showed a superhero being a superhero instead of wangsting about under Garden of Gethsemene stained glass and agonising about handing themselves in to face certain death because the director was all ALLEGORY LMAO.

Oh yeah, that never happened before

What kind of a retard fights these console wars? Why do you feel attachment to these shitty companies? There's only like one or two movies from either side that were even worth seeing.

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Only DC fans on this board even give a shit. That's why it's so funny when you trigger them with the simplest thing

>not enough quips

JESUS

DC/WB took the wrong message from Nolan's movies. They confused "more grounded in reality" with "100% DARK AND GRITTY" and that tone doesn't work with Superman. With Batman or the Punisher, sure. Not Superman, though.

>marvelfags take it in the opposite direction and think every superhero needs to be a quippy 80’s character

How come it's always DCEU movies where everyone keeps hyping it up as a failure?

Sup Forums is also certain every next Marvel movie is going to be the flop that singlehandedly kills capeshit for good

Black Panther will be the one!

it's just some edgelord who tries to force it.

>best ost

Fuck outta here

>ANOTHER anti-JL thread

Translation: he gives it two pillowturds out of five.

There was no Hong Kong showing user, the closest was a Beijing fan showing that only had 30 mins

bob and vegena

>>praises WW

>review
Embargo lifts in 5 hours for twitter reactions.

I mean the trailers sort of gave that stuff away already. Looks legit terrible.

If some critic said this movie is good, never trust him anymore
One of the worst movie of the year with the worst actress in the moment Gal Gadot

Ghosbuster was unwatchable shit. WW was good except Ares fight.

It had a woman. That's it. Like I want to just be making a sexist joke but it's no better than any run of the mill Marvel movie. Completely forgettable

It had 2/3 of a decent story of some good character development

Otherwise it was pretty poor CGI, not so great acting from Gadot, and a really fucking lame 3rd act

Respectfully disagree. This felt like a superhero movie, so fuckin' epic. The direction was fantastic, the visuals were outstanding, and the sense of pre-battle foreboding was really well-depicted by the writers. I think Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg were well enough developed that I cared about their lives, lives, and I feel like we can't really judge this movie for what may be bad editing or quips as it didn't detract from the experience. As it is, it was amazing.

>epic
>outstanding visuals

COME ON BOY AT LEAST MAKE THE BAIT WORTH TAKING

>Unironically posting a woman's review
J U S T

Here's just a friendly reminder of what your typical Marvel review looks like

>China
>best OST
>from the shit we've heard so far
Taste fucking dismissed

>I just like a little depth or elevated humor
if this guy ever gave marlel movies any glowing reviews you know (((why)))

How long will it take for capeshit to die so I can return to regularly browsing Sup Forums?

>muh Marvel

You fags are really hilarious.

>unironically thinking that Superman works as dark and gritty hero

Jesus fuck.

He doesn't need to be dark or gritty per say but I imagine him to act more like he did in The Dark Knight Returns

More just a goody two shoes authoritative figure, less jokes and being a goofball

>domestic

It already broke 500 million international.

DC autists really believe there is some evil Disney plot to shit on their great movies.

Because MoS, BvS and SS were disasters.

>comedies are bad

Remember kids, flying aliens in spandex are serious business!

How so? It made bank and there is a pretty good following at those movies.

>it made bank

Learn how box office works. BvS struggled to get above profit line.

some MCUcks wet dream

It was 120 millions above the break even point though, that before being one of the top selling blurays of 2016

So my takeaway is

No quips == BAD MOVIE

Where does this retardation came?
Not only they had 50 millions in the bank out of Turkish airlines alone but no marvel movie ever has sold as much merch, especially toward adults.

tell that to zod's snapped neck

Threadly reminder that Justice League is not Thor Ragnarok and has highly publicized flaws.

Threadly reminder that no amount of flaws in other movies, or quality in other movies has anything to do with quality of Justice League.

Threadly reminder you are a shill cuck that sucks the sack of your corporate overlords whom have such little integrity they eviscerated both Justice League and Suicide Squad with reshoots and rewrites.

>That’s literally it

Don't forget that it came out after BvS and Suicide Squad. The woman thing probably boosted it 20 points, but the comparison probably added another 10~15%.