What does Sup Forums think about Generator Rex?

What does Sup Forums think about Generator Rex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMCZwA6CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The highlight of the show was the killer 4 AM timeslot cartoon network gave it.

I thought it was an ok show. Though it seemed to suffer from executive meddling.

it was neat

Bump

I remember it was decent until the last season.

Was the ending really that whats-his-name turns into the super mutant in the snow base?
Before you answer, CN Australia.

i dont like magic technology but in general it was pretty good. i wish theyd explained why the chimp had a dog nose and human feet.
i could have done without the goofy cartoon sound effects

Pretty decent, probably my favorite Man of Action show.

They did a really good job at keeping continuity, and most events had logical consequences. Didn't like when they erased Six's memory, though. I do appreciate that they stuck by it and disn't make it a one-episode thing. Ditto for the time-skip.

The time-jumping episode with Van Kleiss is just excellent

The ending was a bunch of dumb shit happens and Rex fixes everyone.

>"I'm a little disappointed it's only you, Six. I figured Providence would send an army after me."
>"They did."
Christ this show was brutal sometimes.

I didn't like it enough while it was airing to keep following it, but did like it enough after it was finished to go back and watch what I had missed. I don't regret watching it. I really liked the reveal that White Knight was occasionally acting cruel not through any sort of malice, but because he knew if he wasn't effective enough his replacement would be remorseless, forcing him into a balancing act that potentially left him becoming the very thing he was trying to prevent. It really humanized what to me had been an unlikable character up until that point.

Poor mooks.

Looks like mecha Ben 10.

not a fan of the construction vehicle aesthetic

Was it a homage to Celestials?

Dr. Holiday best girl.

Forgettable, like every cartoon by Man of Action.

Maybe.

What really irked me that people would get transformed in their clothes, but when they got turned back they'd be in their underwear. Why?!

It makes sense for the transformations to destroy their clothes. If they could have gotten away with it, Man of Action probably would have used camera angles to imply that the people were naked; unfortunately, network censors would never have allowed that, hence the underwear.

shouldn't you be getting cucked by a gorilla?

But then why didn't they just make clothes transform too? Why is underwear special?

The ending was a Deus ex machina in the most literal sense of the term.

I think it deserves some sort of revival. It was a really entertaining show, and darker than what you'd expect from man of action. Also Van Kleiss had the coolest villain theme ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMCZwA6CE

That would be cool

adult swim remake when

Sexualize the Breach

Man, I thought the middle one had a fucked up leg until I opened the timaged

NO

Do her vortexes have good suction?

Isn't that Alma from FEAR?

Bamp

This show really should have been on adultswim.