Anyone else hyped to see the JUSTice League?

Anyone else hyped to see the JUSTice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD4M9o4DOHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure.

What does this have to do with Justice League?

I love how they go full caps with worrying. I almost missed assumed they weren't trying to set up/continue a narrative, and were staying neutral at the very least til the embargo drops.

>you can almost see the tiers behind the mask

There are underage fags in this board who think the marvel vs DC memes are unironical. So they actually pick a side and try to defend capeshit.

It's really hard to understand why someone would be that mentally sick, but I assure you, they do exist.

The winter soldier is so so much better than wonder woman thought.

As a DCEU fan... agreed. I prefer MOS and BvS to anything in the MCU, but Winter Soldier (and Iron-Man, First Avenger, and a few I won't mention for fear of mockery) are great movies that I would watch over Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad if I could only watch one last movie with a person I loved.

>if it does well, Sup Forums will implode
>if it does poorly, Sup Forums will implode
I have all of my popcorn ready. Between JL and the next Star Wars movie being released, it's going to be a fun few months.

Yep we are in for a treat

BvS threads were glorious

Yes I will be there opening night just like the rest of you meming faggots

But the big question is... who else is going to their local midnight opening? I wasn't going to, but decided to lose my midnight cherry to Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

>implying I won't just watch a shitty camrip with hardcoded korean subtitles
Also, name a single movie that had review embargos and turned out to be good. The only reason these embargos are in place is to prevent people from realising how bad the movie is and to make sure as many people as possible watch it before word of mouth gets around

>Unironically paying to watch Capeshit

>Only DCucks are hyped for the Justice Leag...

Well, yeah. Why would I give a shit whether anyone judges me for what I watch? That stopped being a concern when I left high school, bro.

How is this shit opening in a week and there isn't one solid review leak yet?

Literally who?

Just like clockwork the Disney paid media campaign against the newest dcu movie
People still think Disney aint buying «writers» for their smear campaign ?

*cackles*

There's a pretty strong correlation between when the embargo is lifted and the final RT score.

Why would they?

>another anti-JL thread

Fucking christ, Disney forces are out in full force in the last few months. This is getting more and more pathetic by the day

>a Wonder Woman movie made more than Civil War in United States
lmao

Make a pro-JL thread if you like. Everyone will still just make fun of JL in it.

Well these is some unnamed Norse end of world/quippy comedy underperforming HARD for superhero standards right now and Justice League means the end of the road for that particular piece of shit. Maybe it has something to do with that, or maybe because certain Israeli lead World War 1 flick was one of the biggest hits of the year and one of the top 5 most profitable movies in the genre earlier this year. We will never know

That's an odd list. They literally just leave off movies with positive scores that have review embargos. IT, TFA, all had long embargos and had positive scores

>half a billion in 2 weeks
>under-performing

I’m seeing it simply because I’m sick of the mouse paying everyone off and threatening the rest

I know wb are jews as well but at least it appears they are going legit going by the shitstorm they are getting

Do you have "symbolic" references and quotes from authors ready to try to justify this shit?

Well done, drones, well done.
Hovewer.

After all the reshoots and the leaked soundtrack I'm no longer looking forward to watching it. I know my friends will drag me there, which is interesting because they hated BvS but they're all hyped for Justice League.

TFA wasn't this year, and the graphic is actually from September.

WONDERBAT
O
N
D
E
R
B
A
T

Because that breaks the narrative. The only reason Wonder Woman didn't have a last day embargo is because critics were jacking off to the movie and they wanted to use it for the promo material

This. There really is a strange narrative the critics and entertainment news sites seem to keep building around the DCEU entries that I'm not convinced even 'fixing' them would resolve. I don't know if it's just they are such a popular franchise it makes great clickbait, whether they are getting back handers from the Mouse, or what. I've never seen anything like it.

The fact they didn't follow through with Wonder Woman, when the film was even darker than BvS and had a male hero leading around the female lead like a child/retard and getting to fuck her, because it gave them an opportunity to virtue signal only makes it more glaring.

There are fresh ones with long embargos on the list, and this was made before IT

>tfw I want both to fail, but the Mouse always wins and is the greater evil, so maybe I have to root for JL just a little bit?

I don't have anything against Marvel (except the sjw pandering in the comics these past years) but the mouse is evil incarnate.

>tfw I loved BvS fallout
>tfw I loved the SS fallout
>tfw I think it attracted a bunch of actual marvel shills to the board so I changed sides
>tfw I loved the SS oscar fallout
>tfw I loved the Wonder Woman being a hit fallout
Who here /devilish/

I just want to see Sup Forums lose its shit and be wrong.

I've already explained why they're not there you retards. The graphic was made before It was released (I added the red Justice League line) and only includes releases from this year - which TFA isn't.

>Civil War made 330 million dollars more than Wonder Woman
>b-but Wonder Woman made 4,5 million dollars more in the US DC w-wins again

I want to but i have no friends, story of my life.

>a Wonder Woman solo movie made more in AMERICA than Captain AMERICA: Civil War, a movie with all the Avengers and Spider-Man
hahahahah oh god

>150 mins

Was that just a guesstimate before WB released the actual runtime?

Not him and I'm another country but it's 150 mins over here too. Weird.

>Kenneth Branagh
>who

you must be older than 18 to post here sonny

americans are stupid
pay to see it in theaters

Huh, I've not seen an absolute solid runtime, like I keep hearing it's under 2 hours, then it's 2 hours, then it's 2 hours and 50 mins, then it's 2 and a half

Awful

But still better than wondersupes

>muh america
Can't wait to see how JUSTice League with Wonder Woman and many other DC superheroes will fare in AMERICA.
Also if all you care about is domestic gross then you should find hilarious a fact that Wonder Woman solo movie made more money in America than Batman v Superman, a film featuring the two most iconic DC superheroes :^)

Kek at related stories for WW

I know what you mean. I don't know how much more femcucked the US can get.

It seems to be a disaster like Batman & Robin. And since I like Batman & Robin because it is so bad, I am actually kinda hyped, I go with friends and a six pack of beer in it.

>six pack
Americans lol

>mfw wonder woman is a good movie for mostly teenage girls - the largest demographic

CONFIRMED HOLY SH*T!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AD4M9o4DOHM

fuck, when will capeshit finally die

I've picked a side, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Marvel and DC.