This statue

What exactly is this supposed to convey?

Batman confirmed bottom?

Was this ever in doubt?

This
Everybody knows he's a pig bottom

Tight batboipussy ready to be taken by Big Kryptonian Cock.

Batman likes to be pounded.

It's also why I can't ship Bruce/Dick.

Everyone knows this already, but it surely just can't be a motherfucking monument to honor Superbat, can it? Every time I look at it all I can see is them about to bump uglies, what would a straight normie look at this and think?

seeing as Batman is in the Adam pose, it's probably meant to represent how Superman is the creator of all superheroes in a way and Batman is thankful for that. BUT WAIT: Superman isn't descending like God, no he's standing on the same ground Batman is, representing the character's humbleness. Truly a great work of art. AND THEN THEY FUCKED

>not enjoying getting anally penetrated by your adoptive son
wtf user

Exactly. Such a waste of that ass.

SUPER'D!

This was a deep analysis user, thank you.

deep like the supercock in Batman's sweet ass

This is the single greatest shipping art I have ever seen.
10/10
I ain't even mad.

y'know, looking a little closer, I'm pretty sure that's the Zur En Arrh bat-symbol.

please the reason Bruce/Dick will never happen is because Bruce's asshole is looser than a pair of granny panties and while Dick may have the tightest ass in the entire 52, Bruce refuses to top for some reason

What did they mean by this?

He's a powerbottom.

Whats a powerbottom?

>"An experienced bottom who loves cock so much, he wants to get pounded as roughly & aggressively as possible. The harder the better. He can take it like a champ with no pain. A power bottom doesn't just passively lay there, he pushes back on every thrust from the top. Sometimes he'll do all the work and ride the top like a mechanical bull until they both explode with ecstasy."

Thats gay.

You betcha.