Question: What is the most sexually stimulation horror movie of all time?

Question: What is the most sexually stimulation horror movie of all time?

Separate but related question: What is the best sexuality stimulating but good horror movie of all time?

>sexually stimulation
fuk

You know what I mean. I'm drunk and high and love scream queens.

Martyrs

Cool, never heard of it. Thanks.

Jennifer's Body

Is that #1 or #2, cause honestly I've always liked Megan Fox.

it's not a really good movie desu. but if you like Megan Fox there are some good scenes.

Lifeforce

I forgot! A canidate that has to be mentioned is Species. I think you can consider that a horror movie. At least a thriller.

oh yeah! Mathilda May is gorgious. I've seen clips bur never the movie.

Nice. Thanks.

linnea quigley in return of the living dead is a must name. She is amazing and dose a striptease on top of a stone musuleim. Awesome stuff and the punk style is hot. I think her name was "Trash" which is pretty hot in itself.

Night of the Demons has a moment with her in a pink dress showing her backside. Gorgeous stuff.

I didn't mention! That's Jessica Biel in the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. She is 7 degrees of must have.

Walks around most of the movie in a white semi-white tank-top and skin-tight jeans.

Wrong Turn was a good Eliza Dushku vehicle, but wasn't great otherwise. Standard crazed hillbilly plot.

She is on my god tier waifu list.

>Walks around most of the movie in a white semi-white tank-top and skin-tight jeans.
But keeps a bra on underneath the whole time

Yeah, sadly. you're right and it's worth mentioning,.

I found the Texas Chainsaw massacre movie with alexandra daddario way hotter

>no nudity
>just a bunch of shitty teases

Biel TCM Best TCM

Shawnee smith ass in the remake of the Blob movie, the Saw movies and Becker. Super cute.

Death Spa
It has some fantastic nudity

that's how you build the sexual tension. A girl in a bikini is always hotter than a naked girl.

Boy, you're in for a ride.

>linnea quigley in return of the living dead
This. Holy molly, what an incredibly body. Too bad she's hardly in it.

Ha ha is that old man grabbing her ass?

Not sure which one it is but one of the Night of the Living Dead movies has a scene early on where a bunch of people are having a party in a graveyard and a hot goth/punk chick does a sexy striptease on top of a sarcophagus.

For some odd reason that has forever been burned into my brain and I still many years later find it incredibly arousing.

Not really horror but Milla is the only reason why I watch the RE movies

That's from the first RoTLD. The only good one.

Thanks for ending nofap

Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Not gonna lie. The first half genuinely scared me when I watched it

The real horror is how those movies keep getting made.

The real horror is they somehow keep getting better.
Resident Evil 14: Nemesis Apocalypse Virus Retribution Redemption The Final Chapter part deux will have like Ryan Gosling and Michael Fassbender and win a couple of Oscars.