How can DCEU even compete?

How can DCEU even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality
thepetitionsite.com/741/288/432/reconsider-the-choice-of-honorary-ambassador-for-the-empowerment-of-women-and-girls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By getting Lynda Carter in as WonderMILF? I might watch it.

Why in the name of all that is right was she not cast as Hippolyta?

Someone probably thought she was too old and squishy to fit their image of """"""""perfect""""""""" amazon women

Ava Addams?

THICC

That type of casting is more of a tv Easter Egg thing than a movie thing. For one thing, most film directors are pretty parochial and want to put their own stamp on a movie (I don't like Snyder but this isn't particularly aimed at him, I'd say anyone who's ever directed, be it Abrams, Spielberg, any MCU director, yadda yadda, this would be true for). Think of them as dogs that want to mark their territory while you are walking them, even if nothing is coming out, they still raise their legs they smell the scent of another dog on their territory. They might accept casting some well-known actors as Ma and Pa Kent, or as Alfred or Perry White, but they wouldn't want to cast someone from prior films (say Micheal Keaton) much less a TV series, for one of the roles.

Heh, just bust a nut to one of her VR videos.

thicc and sticc

I would crawl over broken glass to suck the cock of the last man who fucked Lynda Carter.

I'm that dedicated.

I feel sorry for Carter.

they all look like fucking twigs that could snap in half

>you will never be this fat slob

With significantly hotter men who aren't looking for a way out at any opportunity.

Why do they all look alike?

Wow they really pulled a Thor on the designs.

Why?

She's personally very happy, she makes money without needing to act and still gets to act, plus fans like her and many casuals remember her fondly.

God, I would fuck Lynda Carter so goddamn hard.

user is a baiting faggot

G I L F
I
L
F

Where's the outrage over the Smurfs being UN's new honorary ambassadors for some shit?

Man I wish they gave LC some camo, or let her play Hippolita. I will never understand DC live action movies. Their cartoons are more often then not, awesome, but they can drop the ball so hard on the live action stuff.

I will keep an eye for easter eggs, although it seems they are more interested in fucking Donner's Superman than anything else

>Easter Egg
LOOK MOM I'M USING THE LATEST BUZZWORD I HAVE FRIENDS NOW no seriously mom come look

Reminder the DCEU could have had Adam West cameos like Stan Lee in Marvel, but chose not to.

I only recently found out Kirk Alyn was Lois' father in Superman 1978 (I only knew about Noel Neill as Lois' mom)

>Of course Batman is real! I saw him with my own two eyes back in the day!

It will be plenty different from the first Thor; also, MCU got Sit's costume wrong is really more what's going on.

Hot.

Show me 3 actress or celeb with the same Lynda Carter body work, who could play Wonder Woman

That looks like a fan image. WW will be absolute garbage.

There was a screening yesterday. It's apparently good.

so it isn't "The best capemovie since TDK"?

Confirmed for worse than BvS and SS

I sure trust paid shills.

>could have copied Marvel, but chose not to
What a tragedy.

Should've had Lynda Carter as an older wonder woman who's lost faith in humanity for the second film instead of Batman.

Jessica Alba
Sofia Vergara
Eva Green

They said the same about SS and BvS and turned out that everyone see them as pure shit now.

seeing this makes me feel sorry for her

wouldn't work
she would never give up on humanity

The fact that WB has been so quiet since the last trailer was released speaks volumes about how little faith they have in WW.

If they go too hard at girl power angle they'll alienate male viewers, so they're probably trying to thread this movie out sort of half-chick flick half something else.

The playbook for female led movies only come in a few ways. They'll go action angle kind of like a scarjo movie, or a raunchy comedy angle, so really to me they can only do this one of a few ways.

Probably slowly going through everyone who greenlit it and executing them.

That would imply that WB knows what they're doing and has a fair degree of self-awareness. This is probably what's happening right now with WW since they care so little that they scheduled in between every fucking summer blockbuster coming out in 2017.

they actually cared a little since they moved the date to not be on the same weekend as Transformers

They are still fucked, but a little less

I totally believe that, the same thing we "hear" before every one of these movies is released.

Wonder Titcow

The last knight concept is kind of cool so probably best that they moved it but it won't survive long in summer market here instead of seeing a dominant 2x or 3x return, they're going to have to win in world wide market more so than here.

Which it's possible. Though I would be curious how it does in a place like China.

>Not having Detective West complaining about the vigilante problem using outdated slang.

Such a loss.

Mayor Adam West

Nobody will believe that. We only believe rumors here if they say the film is shit

Having seen DC's movies, this is a good thing.

She's still more fuckable/hot than gadot.

>brown and bronze
What boring colors.

No thanks. Would rather make as much distance between Family Guy as possible.

Well the casting call went out for Super Model types.

All that setup and they've already stopped the Wonder Woman Ambassador promotion.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/wonder-woman-un-ambassador-gender-equality

thepetitionsite.com/741/288/432/reconsider-the-choice-of-honorary-ambassador-for-the-empowerment-of-women-and-girls/

>Concerned United Nations staff members

Gee I wonder who those would be.

>Carter
>dainty and unmuscular
>but has big fat titties
>HOLY SHIT 11/10 WONDER WOMAN WOW

>Gadot
>skinny but at least did a little toning
>no longer significantly more skinny than pre-2000's comics versions
>lol 0/10 wonder woman no muscles fuggin skeltal xD

cry more

>70s' Wonder Woman looks like pre-2000s comics
>Photoshopped 2017 Wonder Woman almost looks like pre-2000s comics but without the curves, the legs, the chest, the face, the eyes...

You defeated the purpose of your own post

Looks like they are keeping up the gray, gray-blue and yellow sky look they have kept alive since MoS

You're just further proving my point.

I'm not in favor of Gal, just pointing out the hypocrisy in implying Carter is any closer to Wonder Woman than her despite neither being white, neither having blue eyes or black hair, and neither being even remotely muscular.

Though I'll admit Carter is the spitting image of Silver Age Wondie, she looks nothing like any depiction of her in the last 40 years, whereas Gadot, while still not really looking like Wonder Woman, at least kind of looks like the non-musclefag (read: Hughes and Cho) depictions of her post-Crisis, or at least closer than Carter does.

Is Carter hotter? Yeah, a thousand times yeah, but having big tits and wide hips isn't really a defining feature of the character, any more so than any other female superhero.

>It will be plenty different from the first Thor
Sure, somehow it's even blander LOL

>neither having blue eyes

you fucked up mate

Lynda Carter is real life Wonder Woman and nobody can convince me otherwise
She even lives in Washington

Nice try warner employee

>neither having blue eyes
Are you fucking blind?
The question is rhetorical

Gadot kinda looks like Ducky from Land Before Time

Nobody would expect Carter to be muscular since not even the character was muscular and muscular women in the 70s weren't a thing except for bodybuilders (who were also not as common)

They even told her to lose weight because the norm was being skinnier

If she was cast today and went through the same routine as Gal supposedly did, she would be at the very least Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow-tier.

The perez one is muscler then bryne and etc.

>implying Carter is any closer to Wonder Woman than her despite neither being white, neither having blue eyes or black hair

What the hell are you talking about!?

Carter is brunette not raven black. Her eyes arent green.

She's not white like earth 1 nor greek like post crisis wondy.

Different user here

>Carter is brunette not raven black
Semantics
>Her eyes arent green.
I thought the problem was that she supposedly didn't have blue eyes.
>She's not white like earth 1 nor greek like post crisis wondy.
Again, semantics

1. Sometimes she wore a wig that was black
2. Her ayes are blue
3. She may have mexican heritage but she's as white as Wonder Woman was even before Crisis (after all the Island was a tropical Island)

Diana eyes are blue.

*eyes

>White knighting a Jewish Goblin this hard

>Gee I wonder who those would be.
Bitter brown people?

I meant diana eyes aren't whatever carters is.

You complain semantics, yet demand a body form she never had.

No logic in that, besides most actors don't look exactly like the character they're playing. Neither does carter.

>I meant diana eyes aren't whatever carters is.
They both clearly have blue eyes, see >You complain semantics, yet demand a body form she never had.
You're basically arguing that her hair isn't dark enough and her features aren't white enough, which is the height of semantics. Also, her looks are closer to WW's then Gadot's is, see You basically sound like basic bitch who is too proud to admit that they got BTFO'd. Give it up.

Carter doesnt have blue eyes. Learn to read.

You accept carters brunette hair and non white features but won't do the same for gadot. Neither are the exact same as any comic version.

You are just blinded by nostalgia.

>Carter doesnt have blue eyes.
>Learn to read.
Take your own advice familia, they both have blue eyes.
>You accept carters brunette hair and non white features but won't do the same for gadot.
Yes, because Carter at the very least can act and looks closer to WW than Gadot does without having boob armor to give the illusion of titties.
>You are just blinded by nostalgia.
Nigga, the only reason you're this worked up is because you're a contrarian, just like every other Snyderfag that comes from Sup Forums.

You're not fooling anyone.

>Carter doesnt have blue eyes
>You are just blinded by nostalgia.

And you're blinded literally

Not blue.

Not really. Golden age wonder woman never had big tits either. Carter doesn't look like any wonder woman post crisis.

Perez himself modelled her afther another woman. Curly hair and even more taller.

Anyone who says nigga is clearly dumb.

>Steve faggot from wonder woman might as well be called Steve Rogers during the third act

What did they mean by this?

>Anyone who says nigga is clearly dumb.
Not nearly as dumb as a white knight like yourself, arguing that Carter's hair isn't dark enough, her features aren't white enough, or that her eyes aren't blue enough, N-I-G-G-A!

The eyes are turquoise, there's a distinct difference between blue and turquoise y'know.

>this is a non-white woman who doesn't have blue eyes

Are DCEUfags literally retarded?

Jesus now I can't unsee it

There's dem dere semantics again.

Bait?

>Jessica Alba
>Eva Green

>Are DCEUfags literally retarded?
Yes, you don't even need to ask.

lmao