What are some other canon ugly characters who are made to look super attractive in fanart?

what are some other canon ugly characters who are made to look super attractive in fanart?

>made to look super attractive in fanart
both look disgusting.

Spideypool fans seem to take a lot of liberties with Wade.

What are some characters that aren't?

The Kanker sisters

These chicks look the same just one is well photographed (or maybe touched up) and other is over exposed w/bad light and such

right looks better though
left looks like a slackjawed child with brain damage

Both look hot.

Everyone in SU except Stevonnie, Kevin and the Pizza girls.

>Everyone in SU
Fixed

whos the girl on the left

it could be us but you playin

but both girls are cute,OP what's your point

Both look fine to me.

That pic is useless.
Should probably have included a cartoon character in it.
I know the filename says Marie, but i'm not convinced either one is specifically cosplaying her.
And they are both equally attractive, but with differing photographic conditions.
Moreover your post says fanart, which not the same as cosplay.

Theres a way to make this thread, but you should try another day, with a more relevant picture.

>Colossus/Callisto

I love everything about this pairing.

as you would, Denzel

you manslut

Sandwich, me, now?

>Colossus isn't with Kitty

The shy girl from the show we can't talk about. Lives in the woods with a bunch of animals, 10/10 in all fanart.

She's always drawn with a bit of a horse face in those pictures.

I'm sorry, but you know it's only a matter of time before Kitty's lesbian harem becomes a reality. It won't be much longer before she realizes she's a dyke singularity.

The universe already made Bobby gay just to help clear the path. Pete's a sensitive artistic type, he needs to stay away from Kitty and get a heterosexuality affirming love interest before fate takes a hand.

>implying Magik doesn't want Piot and Kitty together so she can live vicariously through Kitty

Kamala is an ugly muslim chick who for some reason has a dedicated band of waifuists.

I am assuming somewhere they've over embellished her.

Also wade was a pretty boy before the cancer and if the kelly reasoning behind his ugliness/healing factor is that he thinks of himself as a piece of shit so he looks like one remains true..then they're not that off course.