The orville

didn't care much for last episode, space shots are nice but the plot was boring, predictable and didn't go anywhere, is there a trailer for next episode?

I enjoyed eating your pussy last night.

>you will never be fucked by a slime

Why is this shit show shilled here so hard?

you mean why is STD shilled so hard?

He probably ate everything at the same time

I hated the ep. Instead of focusing on the interesting plot they go back to the cheating drama and of course they give an out of "it was all just rape pheromones"

because when someone does not like this show they must be an STD shill? Here is news for you, they both suck

>and of course they give an out of "it was all just rape pheromones"
They didn't even do that, he just says "Maybe :^)"
The best part was Bortus' "YOU WILL BE SILENT!"

just because the show does not want to deal with its own implications does not mean its not there. There was everything form casual rape to weaponized rape

you know that "Maybe " will end up being enough, cuckery for all and unrequited love for Alara

I meant in terms of Ed and Kelly's breakup, which even if it was pheromones it doesn't change the fact that Kelly still acts like Ed is overreacting when he brings up the fact that she cheated on him. Feels like really shoddy writing that they want to keep up the layer of antagonism between them, but then why even write this story that shows clear proof this guy can manipulate people then take it back at the end?

Why is the show so shit? Krill ep had both comedy and the nuance. the ending were they went "these kids don't hate you know but they will when they grow up" was so enjoyable that it raised my overall rating of the whole show. They can do it, so why are not they doing it? The whole cheating subplot was dragging down the show from day 1

yeah, it was kind of wacky and shit to resolve the episode using rape hormones, usually they keep the main plot serious while having side jokes, here the main plot is treated just as a joke

Reminds me a lot of those terrible filler episodes TNG and DS9 had. I mean it pretty much hits all the story beats of Fascination and Naked Now, barring the central plotline.

its like if Sub Rosa was mixed in with a serious ep

This is usually my fetish but it was mishandle so much that I was disgusted

Based user of truth strikes again

>the plot was boring, predictable and didn't go anywhere
you've literally just described the entire series desu senpai

He's really enjoying that role.

look at halston's instagram stories feed, the truth is in there

the truth of what? i only see boring shit and lesbianism

Episode was funniest one yet

bortus was gold, the rest was shit, the doctor with yaphit was fine i guess, but it was ruined by being mixed with the wacky main plot

>It's a Cuck and & homoexual episode

is not gay if they roofie you first

wait what

which episode was this, must've slept through it

don't forget date rape

Elevator bits were funny too

>Make a bunch of cool aliens
>instead focus on Seth's marriage

WHY?

it was this week's episode

oh yeah, forgot about that, that guy's head looked like it was going to pop from behind, he was an ok guy though

hardly the focus, to be fair rob lowe's make up was good too. Focused more on Ed turning gay for lowe if anything and giving Kelly shit

>your dry ass banana bread

o damn, i downloaded last weeks episode today thinking it was the latest (hadn't seen it) lel

Would've rather seen him doing cool alien archaeology shit then awkwardly bumbling around spreading date rape pheromones

remember fellas, if somebody questions the quality of your dogshit show, start posting mediocre whores to win their dicks over

labels aside, was seth top or bottom?

Wow you destroyed yourself with your own logic. Someone makes a thread to discuss show and that makes them a shill because you don't like it?

Didn't he say something like 'move your ass over here!" ? So I guess top it is.

anyone have a webm of Alara running down the stairs? It was a nice shot

4u

thanks user

Beautifully shot, but it really made nauseous.

You will never...

Oh good it wasn't just me that saw that

Also does anyone else find Kelly really boring? The actress doesn't really have comedic chops and she's less charismatic than Seth

>looking this good
>still getting over-cucked by your cuck ex husband
what did they mean by making her this incompetent at cucking?

i like her when she's playing a relaxed, laid back, competent second in command, or when she gets superhorny while being tortured

i don't care about the ex-wife bullshit and their relationship scenes are all boring

also feel like Alara is all over the place the last episodes and not sure where they are going to take her

Yes, she is. She should be replaced by the alien that looks like Roger. But Kelly didn't get her own episode yet.

They overplayed it having the guy appear the third time. Should have just been the music playing.

Pretty amazing right? I think its because STD was such a disappointment Sup Forums had to cling to something because tribalism mentality. If STD didn't exist no one here would give a shit about Orville.

I like how they physically have a staircase on set.

also still nice to have even if you have elevators

>maybe you can go distract them with your breasts

She's an action star, she should have more hand to hand fight scenes

How can non-amorphous men even compete?

did that ruin Alara's purity? is she filthy from now on?

man, her ears freak me out, it's like she has cauliflower ear

kek

She looks 20 years younger in that pic

Yeah, why'd it have to be a nigger and a snot-slime?

yesterday's episode was obviously the worst of the series. The most Family Guy degenerate.

Hasn't she already become the ships bicycle?
Hopping around faceless redshirt beds.

You realize whenever you use the term "degenerate" you're just waving a huge flag that says "I'm only here because I get blocked/ignored/banned everywhere else."

Bortus claims that his entire race is male, yet keep in mind that his mate, Klyden, was born female, and underwent sex reassignment surgery. What is interesting to me is that Klyden is constantly displaying obvious and unmistakeable innate female behaviors. I hope that continues, and the show eventually makes something out of it down the road.

Just because they're all males doesn't mean they've purged all feminine traits from their society

But they're not all males. When females are born, they reassign them.

A female is born once every 75 years

So Klyden is over 75 years old?
Guess you've never heard of a little thing called "bullshit".

No but I have heard of probability and statistics. Also to corroborate the story when she hatched they said "impossible".

doesn't count if it's off-screen

> when she hatched they said "impossible"
That's what we call the first step in redpilling, newfriend.

So it's all a conspiracy where no one learns it or admits it? Such a common occurrence covered so well that by the time aborted had a child, he was surprised that it was a female?

Extremely unlikely theory

>says labels aside
>asks which label he seth was
Why do you have to define the box? What if the box just want to do it own thing.

"the only thing Im in command of is your physique"

they scanned the whole planet and the only female they found was that writer in a cave, so yes, it's probably very rare

her character is written to be shit.

>Extremely unlikely theory
Yet you accept the premise of faster than light travel, and a galaxy full of alien races interacting with each other without question.

Is anyone else sick of Seth dropping hints about his blatant homosexuality in his tv shows? We get it faggot, you like men. Enough already.

Taut physique

Exactly my point

>in this show about dragons and magic you care about the speed of sailboats?
You're a fucking retard, please an hero

the show does not seem to be making anything of anything. most of the cast has hints for plots but this show does not want to deal with it or is convinced it will have 9 seasons to explore it
all
because being a nagging killjoy is a feminine trait right?

or maybe they just did not look for them hard enough

die in a fire you fucking faggot. while you are at it take all your "hurd der show has dragons and magic, why are you expecting logic in anything"

but Isaac did the search, not one of those incompetent humanoids, no way he missed anything

even if we assume that his search was 100% correct and there is not some group that has good hiding technology that make it look blank instead of making a dead zone. It still 1 world in a setting where everyone is in space, there could be hidden worlds full of females or spaceships of groups that broke off. amazons of their own

triggered

> Episode is obviously a metaphor for Israel and Palestine
> They come up with 'you're the same fucking people both with a legit claim, calm your tits'

yes, Im triggered that someone can be over 18 and not mentally retarded but still so very stupid. Im triggered that you are not beaten in a reeducation camp . I know almost nothing about you but Im wishing you a painful life

the expressions she makes are the best

>a metaphor for Israel and Palestine
No. It was a conflict between relative equals, not a slow methodical massacre of an occupied civilian population made up of mostly children (Palestine) by an overwhelmingly advantaged military superior (Israel).

that didn't solve the issue, it was implied that there would still be war and they are basically in the same situation as before

except the rape drug fixed the issue by forcing the ambassadors to rape each other, at least temporarily, until the rape drug washes off and they realize they've been raped, i think that won't help during the peace talks

What a bizarre ending

no they found the DNA had both species so problem solved

> The DNA is both, they have a common ancestor and both have a claim to the planet

Oh look... the tolerant, loving left. The left that repeatedly prove themselves to be exactly what they claim to despise.

This may work for Orville, but what are STD shills supposed to do? Everyone on that show is a bridge troll.

>baiting as a Sup Forumsack
Just go

That forehead mole is still distracting as fuck.