Are we gonna just get 3 (possibly 7) more seasons of

are we gonna just get 3 (possibly 7) more seasons of
>hahaha drumpf BTFO
i mean it stopped being funny here months ago, how long does it take them to catch on?

fuck off, the last episode was breddy gud. stop being butthurt that they're making fun of your god emperor, Garrisons character is fucking funny as hell.

i like it

>implying im a drumpflet
im not and neither am i american, it just gets stale

welcome to the future where media and politics are no longer separate

don't even try.
Americans can't into humour.

the key problem is trey parker who went through a divorce and then midlife crisis where he hooked up with a mutt stripper with black son becoming a living cuck meme

also after two decades in hollywood you gonna loose touch with reality sooner or later if you want to or not. their old shit was great because they were the counterculture having weekly fights with the FCC trying to get shit passed the censors now they are just like the rest

Do you even watch the show my guy, or are you just following the boiler plate thread sliding script for JIDF associates your manager has tacked to the bulletin board next to your cubicle?

Besides acknowledging that jewish oligarchs in the establishment have been engaged in sustained counterproductive meddling in affairs of core interest to the American people out of sheer egotism, they also spent the main story arch of two seasons to denouncing media and government collaborating to enforce a regime of artistic self-censorship concerning our wars in the Islamic world under the guise of religious tolerance, and wrote a final statement for Kyle on the 'moral' of the shows story being that the institutional power in America has essentially endorsed terrorism and indiscriminate violence as the only reliable method for successfully achieving a collective self-interest in our society.

Keep in mind that without South Park on television you would be consuming nothing but 100% denatured goypills all day.

>that entire middle paragraph is one sentence
fucking dropped

jesus christ Sup Forums no one is going to buy your bullshit unless you learn how to condense your lunacy into easily digestible soundbites

>haha drumpf btfo
>haha obama btfo
>haha bill clinton btfo
>haha hillary clinton vagina nuke btfo
>haha george w bush btfo
>haha op is a faggot and btfo

...then why are you watching an american show for americans?

why are there so many of these fucking threads?
im glad south park, after 21 years, can still rile up you people.

they're going to keep on doing this till Trump resigns to avoid impeachment

It's quite hilarious watching all the Trump battered wives (aka KEKS) getting so pissy and defensive over being called out as such in this episode.
This has been the best episode they have done in years solely for the reaction it is getting, not to mention how amazingly on point and well written it was.
Just when I was starting to lose faith in these guys too.

obama was just portrayed as a cool action movie star

The witch episode was okay, but they outdid themselves with complete lack of quality in the last episode. Possibly their worst episode yet.

>Trump resigns to avoid impeachment
never going to happen.
he's going to get voted out of office in 2020.
impeachment in the House is a majority vote, conviction in the Senate - required to remove Trump from office - requires 2/3rds and the current GOP won't go for it.
wrt Nixon - they had the votes and convinced him of it.

Nixon was never going to be impeached either - until he was

the modern GOP has no shame, and that's the difference

>one sentence
>a paragraph

I thought you were buttsoar about South Park being just another FCC-approved infomercial for the status quo? Why are you a /r/Sup Forums power-user sperging out about Sup Forumsposter menace now?

Do you like anything on TV better than South Park? Are there shows with a strong point of view you find less disappointing?

Trump is doing well though. Why do people think he's an idiot?

omg i cant even right now..
its like this guy doesnt even browse huffpo or something lmao

>months ago

Lol i cant believe americans elected that orange racist cheetoh man, i honestly love all the funny parodys shows like south park do of trump.

Come on user, the last episode was shit why can't you just admit it?

literally the only good part was the niger thing

They went SJW pretty hard in their new game and also in the current season

They were once young and could get funding for stupid projects with blowjobs. But now they are old and studio execs don’t want them touching their dicks. So they need to tow the line and provide confirmation bias. You have Hollywood in the middle of a scandal and you have the DNC in the middle of a scandal. So what is a “topical” “edgy” show to do but completely avoid those topics and rehash old memes of the POTUS that the two embroiled institutions helped create.

>after the last season they said they're going back to the kids being kids again with self contained episodes
>double down on politics instead

Not everyone care about your american politics

Literally nobody cares what a foreigner thinks of South Park.

It's fucking set in Canada for fuck's sake

You're thinking of Friendship is Magic: The Brony documentary.

imagine getting triggered by south park in the year 2017 after the birth of our Lord and Savior, the Son of God, Jesus Christ

>i mean it stopped being funny here months ago

No, I still enjoy laughing at you.

Did that sound witty in your head? Because it wasn't

>wishing one of your favorite shows in the past would return to making good content instead of the same old jokes about how silly drumpf is, that literally every other comedy show/comedian does
>hahaha triggered

Why haven't numale millennials grown out of South Park yet?

yeah, I'm sure that's what this is about

Just offering a suggestion. The terrence and Phillip show within a show is about Canadians and set in canada, but South Park itself is about four american boys living in a small town in Colorodo. Are you Canadian monolingual or something?

one of the best episodes I've seen in quite some time, glad they ditched commenting on news and went back to silly stories

7 more years.

Dude, what? Heidi was an allegory for Trump voters.

I'm from NL, couldn't care less about your politics, it just reminded me how bad I treated my gfs.
I think it's funny shit.

Drumph can always get his shit together

Wut? I enjoyed President Garrison raping Paul Ryan. Don't you realise that literally all the people who voted for Trump consider Ryan to be practically the ultimate evil. They loath him more than most Democrats.

All this political shit is just not funny

also the overdose of shipping sucks balls

Are you fucking retarded

They ruined the show

>romantic plotline
>shipping

The internet has ruined your generation.

I hate Trump but the joke is stale now. I guess some people can be entertained by hearing the same thing over and over, though.

The point is that SP should not lay such an heavy focuse on romance, since it's just not the kind of show who can handel genuie feelings well, it feels awkward