Who is the best villain ever?

Who is the best villain ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elnNX6_8h8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god

>villain motivations are tiered
kys

>a villain is only good if he's secretly a hero, just of the dark and brooding and cynical type but with an undeniable logic to it, so just like me
Once you're older than 15, you'll appreciate villains like in I saw the Devil.

Just watched that last night. It was pretty good but I actually started hating the main character more and more as the movie went on. he just kept subjecting more people to that guys insanity, and he only barely managed to stop him most of the time. he was kind of a hypocrite since he was getting off so much on mutilating him and hunting him down again and again. but I guess that was the point of the film.

Well yes that was exactly the point, which makes it only better because you sympathise with him so much in the beginning and kind of want to like him because he's "cool" and (mostly) capable and stuff.

I hate when you just expect me to know who all these villains are. Can't you just include the names, I mean you know the question is coming, do you just want to scold people for not know as much about villains as you do?

This is a board about television and film. So maybe watch some before you come here and discuss it

yea and the list is full with villans form vido games and comics

>Film and television
>Most of those characters are from picture books and children's toys

Honestly the ones who do it just for the fun of it are the best.

Back to Sup Forumseddit

Sid's a cunt.

Shit chart. Evil for the sake of evil villains are the GOAT.

Don't forget these guys.

Koba

"villains"

not the best, but being evil for the sake of maximizing evolution is always nice

>Villains who are evil because it is fun

>no scorpius

>Hannibal
>motives are a mystery

>Ozymandis
>God tier
Can we stop with this?

>Shishio did nothing wrong
He literally wanted to tear apart Japan using drugs and sex trafficking.

Why?

Beckett literally did nothing wrong, he was simply hunting filthy pirates

Trump.

>Meh Tier
>Joker
>Hannibal

Just because they're almost insane doesn't mean they're bad characters.

I just want to say I'm a bit sick of an archetype where the antagonist is some quirky, jesty, insane man/woman like joker. It's getting overused, especially in video games.

Surprisingly accurate.

>Behold a gentleman and scholar.
Even though I thought some vorlons turned out pretty great villains as well

what are the mid tiers

>Ozymandis

We'll discuss it when you can spell his name

Am I wrong for thinking that the best villains are those that are just pure fucking evil and love doing evil shit?

yep, that evil kosh raping Lyta scene was nasty, she was mistreated by everybody poor overpowered magical girl

+1

Yes! Palpatine is so good because he is evil and loves it. None of this "I'm evil because I want to protect my race" or other bullshit.

Honestly it all depends on execution. Villains with interesting or understandable motivations can be great, but "evil for the sake of evil" villains can also be awesome.

example; Sandman in SM3 should be great tier according to this chart. He's only doing evil because of a bad situation. But he's a shitty, boring villain in a shitty movie. If he was just a crook robbing banks he would have been much more compelling. Instead his entire character is just "muh daughter"

Tony did a lot of wrongful things, what the fuck

Oh the memories. So many great characters and stories. True scifi kino

>Stannis ain't a vilain
>Rosharch is a heroe
>Griffith is actually the worst on this list
>Snyder is a heroe
>Trump is the lastest true american heroes, alone vs everybody, democracy is still winning
>Superman is a heroe
>Zod, antman are vilain because it's a Us vs Them

Reuenthal just fucking shooting him while he is dying was really satisfying

youtube.com/watch?v=elnNX6_8h8Y

I didn't care about these guy and the terrorism aspect of the show. It wasn't that fleshed out. These guys fall in the low-tier.

Literally did nothing wrong.

yeah, the earth sub-plot felt a bit weak and used as a deus ex machina when it was convenient to kill somebody or add something random at some point

still had fun with the infiltration episodes, but not much more of worth

>39:18
wew, took me about an hour as well to defeat it

Why is Dragon Age Origins in the shit tier? Did the image creator just not play the game?

how are dragons even evil?

If they mean the Archdemon, that's Mid Tier at least.
If they mean Loghain, he's arguably Great Tier.

>bibi
>no uncle adolf
your post is gonna get like 50 replies, isn't it

White people and their god complex

Yeah, it's totally (((white people))) with the god complex

Jews are white to me too white boy

trash

>Shit Tier
>DA logo
What does that even mean
Which villain? Loghain? The Archdemon? Meredith? Orsino? Flemeth? Corypheus? Solas?

Icon is specifically origins so half won't apply anyway

They're not white, they're mutant arabs. Though they did play a leading role in the Atlantic slave trade so you should hate them regardless.

Also, fuck Corypheus and fuck EA
>hey guys, if you want the background on the main villain in Inquisition you have to buy the DLC for the shit previous game

Came here to post this

>villains forced into evil in great tier
yawn, arguably below shit tier

>Joker and Hannibal
>almost insane
>almost

Don't forget that you also need to buy the Inquisition DLC if you want to see the game's real ending (with the Inquisitor and Solas), which also foreshadows what's probably gonna happen in future games ie Solas literally destroying the world

Clearly EA is the shit tier villain here

>superman
>villain

Man

Wait what's Sharptooth from Land Before Time doing there

>Randal the snitch
>Did nothing wrong
I'm calling bullshit on this one