Disney starts their own streaming service

>Disney starts their own streaming service
>Disney wants to buy 20th Century Fox to weaken Netflix
>star of the biggest Netflix show is accused of being a pedo
>star of another big Netflix hit is found in posession of cocaine on an airport
>now comedian who made a Netflix special recently is also accused

Pure coincidence...

>>Disney wants to buy 20th Century Fox
remember trustbusting and laws against monopolies?

we should bring that back.

>>star of the biggest Netflix show is accused of being a pedo
Finn Wolfhard?

>remember trustbusting and laws against monopolies?
That was for the goyim.

This makes the Americans clap proudly

Can't wait for them to defrost Walt & co

>remember trustbusting and laws against monopolies?
Still in place, that shit ain't happening. Fuck, they halted the AT&T/WB buyout and AT&T isn't a studio

It pisses me off because I know Disney will be able to get away with owning 90% of the world's entertainment. Conservatives will defend them because muh gubbermint overreach and liberals will defend them because Disney made all those movies I like also I'm buying 20 porgs tomorrow.

>antifa in the drawing
lel

Disney might not be allowed to buy Fox, Trump admin is cracking down pretty hard on mega corp's gaining more ground

Disney only wants Fox's stake in Hulu anyway, maybe a couple of Ip's too like Xmen, Anastasia etc

I mean 90% of the world's glasses come from the same corporation as well.

Not all violent protestors are members of antifa

>Anastasia
yes, they must own this valuable ip

Fox has the rights for A New Hope too. The Mouse needs them for like three or four different franchises. If the deal doesn't go through, the Mouse will allow the stories of Bryan Singer to go public, right now they are shutting them down

>90% of the worlds commerce is controlled by the same corporate (((fraternity)))

and that's worked out really well for us thus far.

Disney Princesses & their shitty live action remakes make literally billions, so yes it's valuable in their hands

ok don

It is so funny how some user obsess over Disney just because they own some brand of capeshit & Star Wars while ignoring that Time Warner owns DC, Game of Thrones, HBO, etc and its content library is about the same as Disney.

And the AT&T and TimeWarner merger will create a company that will be 3x bigger than Disney. But continue on with the "Disney is evil" while ignoring everything else in the business world ...

>star of the biggest Netflix show is accused of being a pedo

BOJACK, NO

he already tried to fuck that deer

That merge isn't happening, unless they sell off shit like CNN, but they are being stubborn & refusing to do so

Disney get around it by buying 99% of FOX. They will buy everything bar FOX News. That means they don't break anti-trust or monopoly laws.

>Disney isn't evil b-because (deflection, deflection, deflection)
nah m8, Disney is evil.

I thought the deer tried to fuck him

>Whedon cheating with actresses
>Ben groping story
>Momoa rape joke

All these stories starring some of the big names in the JL where pushed at around the same time.

Idiots will say tinfoil hat but information is often discovered or somehow leaked at just the right time. Trumps grab em by the pussy coming up to the vote and Milo's pedophile remark right after his appearance on Bill Maher. Someone pointed out Takei made the exact same remark but no one ran that as a story despite Takei being a bigger name (the gay asian from Star Trek)

Another day, another DCuck conspiracy theory.

They do actually, they won't be able to buy a 51% participation, much less than that being realistic. Fox and Disney are in the same business so it would create a de facto monopoly and they could bully theater chain even more than what they do now. Anti-trust laws would apply.

This, it's all a coincidence, be a good goy would ya?

There needs to be a public campaign to boycott Disney. Stop watching their films. Stop paying for their shit.

Weinstein was connected to Disney, it is funny how no one in the media pointed this out

Would have been nice if Trump said something about it on Twitter

People are stupid, all the comments in articles concerning this were about Xmen appearing in the MCU instead of the wider implications.

>Conservatives will defend them because muh gubbermint overreach and liberals will defend them because Disney made all those movies I like also I'm buying 20 porgs tomorrow.
This is the modern tragedy.

Nothing will stop them, you'll be walking around with Disney Implants soon

Americans are retarded. Fuck your post made me mad.

That's a big mouse

>instead of the wider implications.

So .... exactly like this thread where user cares more about Marvel & Star Wars that the wider implications of AT&T / TimeWarner mega corporation?

AT&T and Time Warner are in different business, the merger doesn't have anti-trust repercusions. Disney and Fox produce the exact same type of content in the same markets, it's a monopoly in the making. No one gave a fuck about those rumours about Apple buying Disney a few months back for the same reason

And there you have it. There's the heart of all this fallout over Weinstein.

it was all in the yellow stars

yeah, then he gave in

cant wait for the whole nazi allegory for everything to die.

>star of another big Netflix hit is found in posession of cocaine on an airport

Nobody is going to stop watching Stranger Things because a minor character being a cokehead. LITERALLY every actor does cocaine.