What should be the last cartoon i watch before i kill myself?

What should be the last cartoon i watch before i kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18B0CA620B61D076
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=VPkDFO7WTW4&index=36
youtube.com/watch?v=xR0DKOGco_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over the Garden Wall.

But seriously man, don't kill yourself.
Why are you wanting to do that?

Im sick of being alone and honry. Life has no purpose and im on a dead end trip to no where but heartbreak and regret

Wakfu

How long have you been thinking about suicide before making the decission?

if you're gonna die sad and alone no matter what you do, no point devoting effort to reaching that point.

it's like spending money on something you get for free anyway.

Fanboy and Chum Chum

New PPG

But if you're serious, don't.

If you're 100% sold on killing yourself, kill yourself via blowing up a petrol station and livestream it somehow. That'd be schway.

Otherwise, I don't really know you so all I can offer is platitudinous advice but consider this;

You can't jerk off and watch cartoons if you're dead, You can't eat steak, you can't eat pizzas, hot dogs, chocolate sundaes, chocolate milkshakes, chocolate cake or enchiladas if you're dead. You can't get into a fist fight with someone if you're dead. You can't listen to cool music if you're dead or burn shit or pet cool dogs and cats, you can't go to the zoo, you can't take massive shits and wonder if that's the biggest shit anyone's ever taken ever, you can't draw or argue with people about comic book science or feel the wind or watch good movies, you can't have cold shows or laugh at stupid ass ytps with your friends and you can't piss out of windows or go for walks in forests. Hell, you could just be sent to a void for all eternity. A void where it's just your consciousness floating around in an infinite pit of darkness with nothing to do but think and no way of stopping it. Not even sleeping. And yeah, if you're dead you can't sleep neither.

As a libertarian, I completely respect your decision. Your life, your rules.

Steven Universe

If you're dead you won't have to deal with retards like this anymore so go for it

Watch old Popeye cartoons, they always make me feel at ease

Hire a hooker, dumbass.

Samurai jack

The Simpson's.

The entirety of the Simpsons at the rate of one episode a month.

Over the garden wall

Better yet, if you live you won't have to deal with negative presumably nihilistic fucktards like anymore because they'll all inevitably kill themselves and make the world a better place

The entiere works of Yuri Norstein.
But seriously user, don't kill yourself.

don't do it nigger. Think about your family

> Autism level: maximum

Be original faggot. An hero pls

all of one piece

You seem like you have absolutely no idea why people decide to kill themselves. It's not normally a rational decision made by someone in full possession of their faculties. If OP really wants to kill themselves, they probably suffer from severe depression. They literally can't gather the motivation to kill themselves in a cool way, and either they can't find any enjoyment in the things you've listed or the enjoyment of those things is not as valuable to them as an end to the pain of existence.

If you don't understand why someone would ever be in this state, that's great. You're probably not depressed.

I don't want OP to kill themselves either, but the best thing they can do is seek help. It's probably just as hard to work up the motivation to seek help as it is to do anything else, but at least there are anonymous hotlines for this sort of thing.

Might as well make it Moral Orel.

You can't die yet you've got to watch the last season of samurai jack (airing in march).
You've also got to watch the first 4 volumes of RWBY. Also read pic related, called
the mildly inconvenient journey of pelen purul.

My Little Pony

See you in Equestria, m8

>RWBY

That's more of a reason to kill yourself

At least wait till the new season of Samurai Jack drops.

Take both of these guyses advice

Maybe you could watch something adventurous, to remember how it is to live free and careless. Then leave everything and have your own adventure, until you will either conquer your crippling depression or die anyway.
I think this might be my dream, but I fear that would ruin the good things about my stasus quo and make my loved ones sad and worry. But if you really want to kill yourself you're going to abandon everything and everyone anyway, so you might as well try.
You could still suicide whenever you want, if you found yourself to be equally or more miserable.

Morel Orel.

Don't kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8

Don't kill yourself user.
Even now there is hope for man.
We are all going to make it brah, just some days got to be dark so you will appreciate the light.

The Thief and the Cobbler: Recobbled Cut
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18B0CA620B61D076

Wow, this is a very interesting pick

No one cares

Season five of Samurai Jack. Everyone thought the show was dead and yet here it is. Things can get better, user.

>Im sick of being alone and honry
Funnily enough, those are the two reasons why I still wanna live.

Not all of us are like Jim Norton. We still want to have standards.

That's a selfish thing to do, buddy.

That ruins other people's lives too, man.

But likewise, watch Sym-Bionic Titan and Tron: Uprising.

Sorry, I was just trying to think of something to convince him otherwise and I'm not really that articulate nor do I know much about the subject.

I will live on to trigger fucking babies like you.

If you're indeed serious and not a troll.This is not the place to ask for help if you feel suicidal,no offense but it's Sup Forums
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Get a cat or some other lowkey pet like a rat. Something that doesn't need your constant attention but still needs you to take care of it and wants to be around you. Trust me, makes a HUGE difference besides if you do kill yourself, they can eat the body so there won't be as much clean up

also watch Fleischer Studios' Popeye cartoons.

underage detected

You keep the best one for the end.

This.

Watch The Tick.

Don't do it bro. Think about how your friends or family will feel. Do you really want to put them through that?

So he should just keep living for other people? Fuck you dickhead, you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're in it for yourself.

I'm sick of people telling jumpers to think of everyone else. If they really meant something to those people then they would have been there for them before shit went pear-shaped.

You sound really naive about it.

Christ, I haven't heard that one in a while.

Nice rebuttal, retard.

Thank you.

Zootopia, Moonman.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPkDFO7WTW4&index=36

Great. More guilt tripping. If you want to help them, at least try and do it without being a cunt.

I don't see you helping.

As someone that has tried to kill himself before, and wanting to try again every other day, guilt tripping is one of the few things that keeps me from doing it.

Don't you feel used? Why are their feelings more important than your own?

I guess I'm just not like that. Also like I said it's just one of the things that's keeping me from doing it; I have others such as my cats, wanting to actually do something with my life, and all that.

Harvey Beaks
Hey Arnold
Over the Garden Wall

I'm glad to hear that. I was worried that you were being kept alive because people would rather watch their loved ones suffer than respecting their wishes and letting them go.

if you REALLY wanted to kill yourself you would just do it and not care about the people you left behind

what this guy said
why would you keep on living for people that let you suffer and left you alone?

>img
Maybe you should kill yourself anyway. And here I was about to give you a good rec 'cos of moon man.

ELLIOT
L
L
I
O
T

Look forward to hearing about you user. Please let me know it's you when you do it.

If you're going to off yourself, make Moonman proud and go for the high score.

>implying you have the gonads to unlad a full auto mag into yourself
Heh, you're nothin' kid, go and kill yourself (if you can)

wallace and gromit

Nothing. Don't stall just do it.

Moral Orel

Your mistake is assuming your pain, and your whole being, will end with death.

The person you are individualized as is only a couple of simultaneous, running thoughs in a particular flesh bag, but who you really are is a collection of ideas and sensations gathered from the world and from others in, as they are passed on to you, and you pass them onto others, you form a common identity and a collective being. Once you die, the things you think and the things you do cease, but not you, you are still contained in others, as a memory and as an idea. Every impact you had in the world will carry you, and if you choose to remove yourself, it will also carry your pain. Your ghost will remain disturbed and unexplained.

Meanwhile, as you approach death you will experience your brain's functions shutting off, and by the time you are free from your concerns and want to live with every fiber of your being, it might already be too late. Sadly, many people realize how insignificant their anguish is after having already done the irreversible.

Don't go and die with regret user, and most of all don't waste the one chance you have to experience the universe as a self-reflecting, self-determining portion of itself, because you WILL die some day, when the time is right.

Thanks Shia. I won't be divided for much longer.

One Piece. Keep watching until it gets cancelled.

RIP OP better luck in the next life.

youtube.com/watch?v=xR0DKOGco_o

OP is tremendous faggot post pics of the means you'll use to do it

Problem Solverz

user, there's a girl out there going through the same feelings you are right now. You don't have to do this, you can find her and get your happily ever after.

Livestream link now, faggot.

>I'm sick of people telling jumpers to think of everyone else

Jumpers are selfish cunts and I hope they suffer. Don't burden everyone else with your shit, kill yourself at home.

If this maudlin display of white knighting doesn't convince OP to go through with killing himself, I daresay nothing ever will. If he doesn't cringe himself to death first, that is.

The Land Before Time.

no shit, there are millions of suicidal cunts out there

most of them aren't serious unfortunately

But a shit ton are.

The Simpsons.

>Maybe you should kill yourself anyway. And here I was about to give you a good rec 'cos of moon man.
what's so bad about the moon guy?

he's one of the nu/co/ always bitching about """"muh Sup Forums boogeyman"""" basically cringy millenial newfags

The Pigeon Man episode of Hey! Arnold

Allen Gregory, it's the perfect show for whiny edgelords like you.