Why didn't he just deny it? I don't understand there was no chance in hell Rapp could prove it

Why didn't he just deny it? I don't understand there was no chance in hell Rapp could prove it

wtf happened to his PR?

He tried to outsmart the system but fucked up big time

He thought that you can't be mean to fags

there's probably proof somewhere and he knows about it so he chose to come clean hoping the evidence never comes out

Because from all the other accounts out there, it seems like harassment became the norm to him.
So in his mind it was no big deal and he didnt have to deny it, just brush it off.

This. He did something really idiotic and it became a meme.

All homos are lustful creatures. If we accept the homos, we must accept every aspect of them. Enough of these witch hunts.

Because he knew he's raped many people over the years. If he denied it, all the actual victims would be angered and come out.

Either way, they came out and more allegations have been made.

He still made the right move. He said he didn't really remember it, but still apologized.

he made the absolute worth move, you moron

Why do these fucking people wait 30 years to report it?

The organized gays have been after him for a long time trying to get him to "come out of the closet". Public insinuations, attacks of various sorts, blackmail attempts, various coercive measures, etc.

This is his revenge against the gays that have hounded him for so long. You want me to come out? Have it! He came out, but on his own terms, and he painted his needlers as pedos at the same time.

Maybe he though that if the universe works, telling the truth should get him a better outcome than lying

The kid was probably worried he'd fuck up his own career at that point. Now that he's come to realize his career is shit and he's a failure as an actor, he has nothing to lose by coming out with this. He might even get a book deal out of it, but who the fuck reads books anyways?

He thought that you can't say bad things about gays

From a woman's perspective its all men

Unironically this. It's been a staple for generations that young gay teenagers would try to integrate with the gay community in these sort of gatherings with the expectation of sex. Not specifically because they're gay but because they're horny teenagers.

If there was an equivalent for straight male teenagers do you not think they'd jump at it?

Holly shit, that would be so based of him, do you have any "proofs" on he being blackmailed by the gay mob?

Sometimes when you rape yourself into a corner, there is no right move.

He might be fucked in the head, but he's surrounded by a team of lawyers, assistants and pr consultants and there is no way that they thought he could get away by coming out of the closet or by implying that alcohol could turn a normal person into a child rapist.

>do you have any "proofs" on he being blackmailed by the gay mob?

Afraid not. This was all conveyed to me by reliable sources, but take it for what it is--hearsay.

What are you retards smoking? He never admitted anything, what he basically said was "i dont remember doing anything but if i did, i am truly sorry".

>who the fuck reads books anyways?

He would not succeed in denying multiple complains. No matter if guilty or not. He was man enough to address the issue.

30 years ago police would have told you you were clearly a faggot asking for it and laugh at you for being too much of a sissy boy for not fighting back and feeling violated over it since real men beat people up rather than talk about inappropriate touching and sexual harassment. You can't rape a man, etc.

I love the idea of a gay mob. I imagine it's like the Sopranos but everyone is camp as heck.

Guilty conscience

>Gays have consciences.

Did he ACTUALLY rape anyone? All I heard is that he laid on top of some guy who was on a gay club and then the guy left or something. That's not rape, he didn't force the guy to do anything.

This. He probably thinks there is a high probability of proof, but isn't sure; so he chose to hedge his bets

And very well-dressed

>The kid was probably worried he'd fuck up his own career at that point

Everyone says this shit but Spacey was no one in 1986.

>the organized gays

Do you mean middle aged moms who care too much about tabloid magazines or what?

No one will care a year from now

I know a dude who worked at the old vic during spaceys tenure there. Some of the stuff he’s told me is madness, he is an utter cunt apparently. The theatre themselves are entirely responsible for allowing that shitbag to run that place like his own bath house

It’s all 99.9% true with a 0.1% margin for error.

>Tried to play the gay to stop people criticizing and investigating him
No one cares, faggot.

Someone post that pic of Spacey sucking a dick.
I know it's out there somewhere.

It’s on your dads phone mate, get him to whatsapp it to you

Looks like he's too much into formulative detective shows

I know you're joking but I dad literally still has one of these.

If he did this bundle all the fags as pedos, is really commendable

Spoke to a co-worker who is gay and really struggles with it.
He told me gays are already fucked in the head because they're gay and most are closeted pedos.

Dunno what it says about him but hey, that's baseball.

because in today world it only takes some random slut to go on the internet and post a sobbing text how you have sexually assaulted her to ruin your life no proof need.
Not saying Spacey or others in jewlywood did nothing wrong but still a lot of this "charges and claims" have never happened or if did most of them where more sexual hitting on but not as dramatic as they describe it. The soul reason is this people are trying to make a "agreement" true lawyers to get paid 6 figures to not talk bullshit any more. Its all about the $ and a lot of it is pure legal extortion.

>>/r9k/

I don't really buy into the all faggots are pedos thing, I reckon guys are just really sexual period. If I look at young hot girls I pop I boner too, only difference is the girls aren't actively mingling in sexually-charged environments while being horny as hell too. You can't tell me a 14 year old in a gay club isn't looking for sex.

I think your coworker needs a treatment from Dr. Pence

I didn't buy into it either. He mentioned how one time he looked at a 16 year old sexually. But then he said the guy was tall and kinda ripped and had a full beard.
So I mean, I don't think that's an issue really. As long as you're not fucking them.

>>/SJW/

his career was dead whether he admitted to it or if they were forced to show possible proof. The only way to slide by is to deny and hope there is no proof

>He tried to outsmart the system but fucked up big time
>He thought that you can't be mean to fags

This.

>his career was dead whether he admitted to it or if they were forced to show possible proof.

I disagree.

Had Spacey immediately denied the claim (even if it's true) and sued Rapp for slander, THAT would be the story but by trying to game the politically correct system, he fucked himself.

is that the hospital that gets blown up in batman movie

ever look up twinks? gays love twinks, and twinks are just guys pretending to be little boys. it's awful.

it's not exclusive to homos, humans are lustful in general.
Not sure about females tho :^)

rape is all around us, even in this very room.

homo

didn't call you a bitch though, called you a homo

hence the 'homo'

Some blind item said he was in trouble for filming his sexual exploits at bohemian grove, and this is literally the payback for violating their rules.
Those blind items are usually fucking garbage but this one has enough tinfoil that I want to believe.

lol, sure, I love cock.

If it was some shit that happened 10+ years ago, I'd deny it up and down until I'm in my fucking grave, especially if my career was on the line. Either that or I'd tell my PR guy to say something like "we are handling these allegations internally, and determining a legal course of action," which implies I'm about to make a meal out of my accuser. Spacey's a fucking idiot.

I enjoy Spacey in nealry everything he's done and everyone has known for a while he's a gay man, but I can't imagine him taking a load in the face or swallowing.

kevin spacey is gay?

There was no twitter and buzzfeed 30 years ago.

If Rapp didn't ruin him, the House of Cards crew harassment will. He killed his own golden goose.

It's a setup. He was the fall goy for the real Jew pedos like Bryan Singer, David Geffen and Steven Spielberg.

Left politics don't allow you to deny it because then you're saying all rape victims are liars and we have to believe every allegation or else future rape victims will be scared to come forward.

>Someone puts their self-respect before their career

>Everyone else rides on that

That's how he got his nickname.
Kevin "Gay Deflection for my Pedo Erection" Spacey.

Fuck I want to be famous too. It's not fair that a slob like him can fuck a stud such as the guy in the yellow shirt.

GAYSER SOGAY

>and twinks are just guys pretending to be little boys
What no. Twinks look young, but 18yo young. In no way they look like little boys, and that "gays love twinks" is bullshit, people have different tastes and there are more popular "gay tribes".

>what is suicide