Jumba just wanted to make Pokemon real for the galactic community to enjoy, but they threw him into jail

Jumba just wanted to make Pokemon real for the galactic community to enjoy, but they threw him into jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/pm_lord_unknown_tower_entei/lord_unknown_tower_entei_mythical_third_movie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John lumic wanted to walk again, but then they killed him.

>Make 625 mewtwos
>WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO

All Pokemon are dangerously overpowered wildlife. There's no guns in the Pokemon world because why bother inventing them when you can just catch a rat and teach it to fart laser beams

delet this

Going off the show, they're much lamer than Pokemon. Stitch is the only Mewtwo.

Then again, one Mewtwo is enough.

Still not sure what Sup Forums saw in this xeno.

It's because Sup Forums is a furfag board. Look at the front page on any given day and it's just

>zootopia thread
>scaly school thread
>poppy possum thread
>rosianna rabbit thread
>pig doctor thread
>singing/music animals thread

Moot had to make an entire board just to contain the horse fuckers. If it's covered in fur/scales or has paws, Sup Forums is going to collectively fap about it for months on end.

maybe, but I can understand if the character has some sexy characteristics, like tits or rocking abs
is just... a thing. Is her voice sexy or something?

It's the body shape

>There's no guns in the Pokemon world

But there is
there's that one episode that got banned

Hell, there's even a pokemon that resembles a gun, and let's not forget pokemon like Blastoise or Clauncher that have canons.

what if I told you that an extremely large percentage, if not the majority, of cartoons and comics feature anthropomorphized animals in some way?

Yeah I'm sure it's just coincidence.

This took me about 10 seconds to find. They aren't cartoon fans who just HAPPEN to like stuff with anthro animals, they're furfags who like it BECAUSE of the anthro animals.

That was from a time where the writers still had a vague pretense that the Pokemon World was our world after something weird happened.

Like the original plan for the third movie wasn't Entei, it was going to be paleontologists finding an actual fucking dinosaur skeleton that comes to life and starts tearing shit up and it would have gotten into exactly why there aren't real animals anymore.

Some are lame but there's a bunch of dangerous ones including a black hole maker and one that literally makes the universe implode when given a certain password. Even some of the lesser elemental experiments could go toe to toe with your average Pokemon.

>paleontologists finding an actual fucking dinosaur skeleton that comes to life and starts tearing shit up
Sauce?

Gantu just wanted to follow his orders to apprehend an allegedly dangerous mutant, but that counselwoman cunt fired him.

dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/pm_lord_unknown_tower_entei/lord_unknown_tower_entei_mythical_third_movie.html

Rejected because some exec went "A story where a bunch of minerals gain consciousness and comes to life won't be a hit", even though that's basically every rock pokemon.

Meanwhile in Digimon

And don't forget Revolvermon/Deputymon who's basically anthropomorphic revolver dressed as a cowboy.

This really annoyed me, even as a kid.

Gantu didn't start off as a villain. A very overeager and asshole cop, sure, but he was still working to apprehend a very dangerous creature.

Yes, he risked the life of an "endangered" species, but that's what conduct. evaluations are for. You see if Gantu's lack of empathy is a recurring thing on his mission, you let him explain his side of the story, and then judge accordingly as to how he should be reprimanded.

Instead, they just fired his ass, which led to Ackerville gaining a new minion to cause trouble with.

At least he supposedly got finally redeemed in one of the DTV movies.

He reminds me of another crazy mad scientist.

I love zany mad scientists with no filter on their thoughts.