Where were you when Splinter died?

THE GOOD GUYS WIN
AND THE BAD GUYS LOSE

Havent they pulled splinter dying like 4 times already

Apparently, this is for real. The Ninja Turtles are are their own. Splinter will not be resurrected in any future TMNT episodes

Splinter go bye bye?

Stabbed by Shredder. Turts cry. Next episode is his funeral and the final battle with Shredder.

Usually, the "heavy" episodes are the best. The opining with Karai's fight with SHredder was good, especially that low blow with her mother. The fight with Shredder's henchman was kinda meh, but I loved the ending.

They used the Splinter dies plotpoint way too many times for this to actually have an impact.

>Where were you when Splinter died?
which time?

I'm honestly looking forward to when we get Usagi in season 5

Meh, it won't last long.

He's going to be back, they'll revive him some how. Maybe in a Battle Nexus arc or something.

Next season is the last season, dudes.

I mean actually now that I think about it they're going to fight at least one fucking demon in the next season so splinter could still show up in some capacity

Yup. This is why this felt like a comedy more than a tragic event.

Isn't the first episode of season 5 that demon episode? We'll probably see Shredder in some capacity.

anyone got a good shot of april, shini, and Karai down?

This son of a bitch will come back as a damn force-ghost or be able to talk to the turtles when they meditate or some other contrived bullshit. He is dead, but he won't be gone.

Shinigami will totally end up with Karai

Woah shit, haven't watched since the end of season 1.

Oh no, the rat died for the 100th time, whatever will we do...

Shit episode. The constant slow-mo and focus on the goofy faces ruined any kind of drama. Splinter was a retard for splitting the team up for what was an obvious diversion. More hack writing that is completely out of character. Just cancel the show now, it is passed its prime.

seriously, he also thought knocking Super Shredder off a roof was going to finish him and then turns his back on him?
if you ask me with his mannerisms throughout this episode, he seemed suicidal.

From the way he talked in the beginning it seemed like he'd had some kind a vision he was going to die. Still was stupid to walk headlong into it to fulfill it.

Turning Casey into a cold blooded murderer was a little weird. Sure Shredder didn't really die, but Casey didn't know that and by flipping the switch he meant to kill him.

It's a reference to the 1990s movie where that Casey did the same thing.

Splinter dies so many times, Im almost sure theres Dragon Balls in that universe.

I know, but that wasn't a Nick kid's show and that Casey was an adult.

If they decide to do a Alopex spinoff to collect dat tough female lead praise, I'd watch just to compare it to Legend of Korra

>spinoff

The show is dead after next season. She'll probably get one more episode and never be seen again.