Big ass
Huge thighs
Massive tits

Raven is best girl

but aaanon
I thought we had raven and starfire threads together ;_;

>I thought we had raven and starfire threads together
Then what do you call this?

Plus her costume doesn't even cover her legs.

Superior Raven

I bet they're silky smooth too. I just wanna rest my head on them and doze off.

Agreed.

Too bad she is in bad animated movies. Also there is very little R34 of this version

They are both straight tho. Why cucks keep inserting their fetish on this?

Yuri = cucks? Oh boy. Literally the only fap material without dicks.

This is about tamaraneans in general

I tried making a Raven/Starfire/Jinx thread, but apparently people like seeing them separated from each other

Just you try and separate Starfire and Jinx from Raven.

Why bother having a thread dedicated to such a creepy person?

Raven feet?

>cuck

>using it unironically

>year of our lord 2017

You take that back! You trying to make her cry?!

Haha the little freak deserves it.

Aw man a Raven thread just as I'm gonna go to bed. Please keep this alive until the morning.

It will be my honor to protect the unity of the holy wifu trio. I will keep making these threads until the heavens accept the true way!

>Big ass
>Huge thighs
>Massive tits
>Raven is best girl
She has none of those things, you're giving her those things through art and your imagination

oh my lordosis

someone make it a gif

>Good night user, sweet dreams

I think someone did make a gif but its just red pain lines flying off ravens broken back.

but crusader user, does DEUS vult us interbreeding with aliens and cambions?

You deserve a kick in the nuts.

>not just assuming Raven can magically grow a set of huge, heavy, demonic cocknballs

damn, my mans, why are you even on Sup Forums?

0s make it true

Acts 10:34-35
So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

What is the name of ravens haircut? Does it actually translate well to real life?

I like her new design now in the comic, it seems to be a mix version of
her old comic looks,the tv cartoon,and the anime movie

The name is "I date black guys" and it doesn't look good on anyone

dumping gifs don't mind me

How's it feel, Sup Forums? How's it feel to lose your God to attention-whoring bloggery?

I just finished reading that, she was very cute in it

the story was a whole lot of nothing though

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Why zombie-bump the thread, if there's no discussion, my dude? This is like the 3rd TT thread I've seen sink, and the second Raven one.

How did you guys like her white carnival solo mini series?

It's hard to have a villain strong enough for raven while at the same time not bring in the JL

God's dead anyway so who cares.

Obviously they needed more Raven booty

did anyone read this?

Storytime?

It was fine. I liked the interactions between her family and friends at school, I wish there was more of that. Could have used less of her uselessly trying to convince people to not go into the white thing and getting slapped around too.
And we didn't even learn what it was?

Im hoping it makes a return in the teen titans or possibly another raven solo/duo series. It was an interesting idea but yeah they didnt explain it at all.

I imagine yeah, it'll be in another Raven solo if it pops up again. I doubt if the TT writer would have plans for it.

According to her general personality,how will Raven act like when she's having forbidden teenage couple sex with the boys she like romantically (like beast boy and Damian or maybe even her male friends at school ), more,how will the boys act ?

I doubt she would have forbidden teenage sex. She has near mastery over her emotions and I dont think she would want to risk giving birth to trigon jr.

But she still shows to has romantic feeling and interest in boys.
And by forbidden I means that it's forbidden in the sense of society and law view, but relationship and emotion wise, she and her teenage boyfriend have healthy and deep love for each other so they do it.

You know I'm not sure what it's called but here's a good cosplay with it. Not sure how much of that is product, but there are a few more pics of this girl that I don't have. If you print them out a good stylist might be able to help you get that do going.

Or I hear that's how it's done when you're trying to copy a hairstyle. I'm a dude who cuts his own hair with house scissors.

GOD WILLS IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

Starfirefag fuck off

I like that this Raven is more proportionate but I don't like the face and hair as much as the 2003 show Raven. Her eyes in particular don't have that "piercing" look to them and she doesn't have that little shadow on the lip. Also the 2003 has conditioned me to prefer her with grey skin. There's something attractive about the design of Raven in the animated series. Maybe I should try drawing Raven at some point with the more accurate proportions like in TTvsJL but keep all the distinct features you see in the animated series to see if what I said actually makes any sense.

Have they ever met?

WEW

cutie with a bootie

Give it a try, draw friend, I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing the results.

She wasn't lying on the show either.

Will do. Once I get done with another Raven pic I'm working on.

>Raven running around wearing nothing under her cloak
Yes please

Do you think Raven has good body hygiene? Or would smell like your grandparents closet with all the books and enchanted trinkets she surrounds herself with? I would actually find it kind of cute if she was a bit of a slob.

Wouldn't she smell like brimstone?

What does brimstone smell like?

Ass. Brimstone smells like ass.

Literally.

Yeah I just googled it. Its an alternative name for sulfur. Now why would you think she smells like sulfur?

Not him but the smell of sulfur and brimstone is traditionally attributed to demons/hell and given she's a half demon it's just assuming things

I personally doubt she'd smell like that outside of after burrito night

>Now why would you think she smells like sulfur?
I'm not sure whether or not you're fucking with me, but she's a god damn cambion.

Demons smell of sulfur.

Oh right now I get it. I thought there was some sort of inside joke I wasn't catching on to.

>those Mode7 pics where she turns everyone into jizz and puts them into condoms
>mdw

I need so much more of that in my life.

I actually hate those, cock vore/cum TF is hot but I dislike hyper and would prefer they'd actually be used while fucking someone or just end the scene with them melted in the balls

Well how is she going to that from her room? Because creeps like her should be alone in a locked room forever.

>she turns everyone into jizz and puts them into condoms
Wot?

I tried reading it but the art was really bad.

Her pose in that pic reminds me of this for some reason.

The writing is not nearly as bad as the art but it's still pretty bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=snmrKlXJSJ0

R E M I N D E R

E

M

I

N

D

E

R

Raven feet.

It will be like that Slade episode all over again

Go be a pleb somewhere else.

Raven has a hyper-futa cock.

And she cockvores the other girls from Teen Titans (off-panel), and proceeds to jizz them into giant condoms with their names on them.