Soul stone theory

My theory is that, not Heimdall, not Hela, not Mjolnir, but rather Odin and the Odin force, it's really weird that all Asgardians are shown to be normal people but much more stronger, then theres Odin whos godlike powers is still unexplained, why does he have this powers? why didnt his father before him had it?

I think Odin has the soul gem within him, every instance of his powers we're shown with an orange light, and its very possible that he enhanced Heimdall resulting in Heimdall's orange eyes, not only that but Odin has demonstrated these feats

>Odin created Mjolnir, a hammer that can look inside people's souls
>Odin probably imbued Heimdall with his powers, allowing Heimdall to see a trillion souls
>Odin sensed the soul's of the frost giants when they arrived in Asgard

The infinity gem is probably too much for an individual that Odin has to 'share' this power in some ways, be it Heimdall, Mjolnir, and Hela, he probably gave Hela the job to foresee and manage souls in Hel, and when Loki banishes Odin to earth, Hela decides to take over, destroying Mjolnir and killing Heimdall to have more power, would probably also hunt Odin down since he is now mortal.

so the Soul gem is probably inside Odin's spear 'Gungnir', which is actually a Halberd

makes much more sense than heimdall, hela and hammer

its probably Heart

And wasn't the energy around him during Odinsleep the same energy looking stuff in each stone? And was orange?
I say this checks out, Thanos or someone working for him will have to kill Odin (makes sense since Hopkins hates these movies)

shit, I completely forgot about that

Oh, that's better, that means Thanos would have to kill Odin to get the stone.

so what you saying OP is that the soul gem is fractured into many pieces and the pieces are inside

>Hammer
>Hela
>Heimdall
>Heart

I like it, would explain Mjolnir's destruction, death of heimdall and Hela's motivation and Hopkin's exit

Why does it have to be H, and associated with an Earthly language. Do the gems want to be with Thanos?

Quick! Somebody send OP's post to Marvel Studios!

not at all, I think the whole T.H.A.N.O.S. thing with the gems is just for the audiences, some kind of a joke

the first thing Thanos will do upon getting the stones is use them to ensure he always gets the stones, making it impossible for anyone to go back in time and preventing him from getting the stones or something similar

sort of a Bad Wolf situation

Odin says that keeping two infinity stones so close together would be a disaster, then why did Thanos give Loki two infinity stones at once?

None of this makes sense and all stem from wild made up shit.

>bor didnt have powers before him cuz we say so

No. We dont know the extent of bor's capabilities. we saw him for all of 3 seconds. He may have been more powerful than odin.

>He is a stone cuz his abilities match the color

lol are you even trying?

>he created mjolnir

Never stated

>Odin gave heimdal his powers

never stated

you literally have to make shit up to make this shit theory work

Didn't Odin have the whole Infinity Gauntlet in the first Thor movie?

but all infinity stones so far matches their power's color

I dont think you know what a theory means user, the only way you refuted them is by saying "lol we dont know that", you are not disproving anything

he wanted a disaster that would spark an arms race and compel people to hunt down the rest of the stones, whether they realized it or not

>>He is a stone cuz his abilities match the color
>lol are you even trying?

are you?

The theory faggot, should at least have some basis of shit we do know to have any weight. If not an ounce of it is based on truth then it falls apart. hop off OP's cock

>Defending baseless conjecture

The theory is a joke. I've seen better fan fic on tumblr. Piss off

but its as baseless as your posts?

The whole post in OP was trying to explain something that we still have no idea on, and all you said to try and disprove it was "LOL WE DONT KNOW THAT", are you literally autistic?

Good so disregard both and this thread and let it fall off the map for good. Garbage

bump

Hey retard read his post again. He makes statements as if they are fact

>but Odin has demonstrated these feats

He then goes on to list pure lies and or things we havent seen done. Hell the last one about odin sensing their souls is the only thing op said that could actually be true but even that is a stretch.

Again a theory has to have some basis in reality or you can say random shit and hide behind "its a theory". Not pure made up trite.

No, you read it again, the whole thing doesn't rest upon the feats but rather it provides a possible explanation to both enchanting Mjolnir and Heimdall's powers.

the feats as you said, were unexplainable, and that Odin possessing the Soul Gem could provide a possible explanation for it.

>so the Soul gem is probably inside Odin's spear 'Gungnir', which is actually a Halberd

They already said they cant keep stones so close together. So this whole thing falls apart. They already have the tesseract there

So you are either implying the 2 asgardians brought the aether to the collector on their own

or that odin is completely clueless his staff is a stone

Also how can all these feats be tied to odin and his power but also to gungnir ......but then claim Bor never had the type of power Odin has when its Bor who had gungnir first

Yea i dont think so. The writers are more clever than this hodgepodge

They didnt say they cant, they said its not wise to keep 2 at once, and its actually Loki who told them that, the same guy who had 2 infinity stones at once in avengers

we know that the stones can be fused to weapons similar to how Ronan did it with his hammer, so I think its possible the Odin did the same with the spear, also in the comics Bor didnt possess the Odinforce

The OP used the feats specifically to show Odin's power but half of them werent even done by odin for all we know. You are defending this thing this hard but half of it is a toss up. He didnt say they were unexplainable. he SAID THATS WHAT ODIN DID. So him and his theory is based on fallacy and conjecture

believe it or not, I am not defending it, I am merely trying to make sense of it similar to you or op, but instead of just trying to shut the theory off from the start, I also like to see if it still fits in some weird way, we get this a lot in Sup Forums, and most people have suggested that the gem is inside Heimdall or Mjolnir, while I think its with Hela.

comics are irrelevant thanks

Ahhh so Loki sent a stone to some far off random dude across the galaxy instead of keeping it? "the same loki who had 2 stones at once" as you say? Seems out of character doesnt it? Especially when he knows he needs to deliver them to thanos, it becomes even more stupid

lol nice bob and weave. So they are going to explain that Odin took the stone and put it in gungnir after he got it from Bor?

They arent going this way

>They arent going this way

They may or may not, thats the point.

Mate, Tivan is not a random dude, and for all we know hes collecting them FOR thanos

lol Yes, 'not'

oh yea, im sure loki knew that

would actually make sense to give it to the collector though

Nah, its stupid as fuck just flinging these things all over the place.

in Loki's defense he knows a shit ton about the black market

>Nah, its stupid as fuck

it is for you, not for me, I kind of like exchanging ideas with anons.

Tesseract
Hammer/Hela/Heimdall/Heart
Aether
Necklace
Orb
Scepter

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

100% tomatoes XD!!!!

OP here, nigga you traced both threads and tried disproving it, you having a bad day arent you?

This wasn't meant to be the one true theory, and I dont present it as perfect, it has flaws as you stated, but it still doesn't make it impossible, granted the final product maybe just as stupid as this one and all the others

Why do actors who don't want to be in Thor sign up to be in Thor??

GUYS

GUYS

What if odin is hiding it in hes eye socket and the eye patch is covering it? And he used its power on mjolnir so it can see into someones soul and judge em worthy?