They LITERALLY haven't done anything illegal

They LITERALLY haven't done anything illegal.
Why people and media want their lives and careers completely destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlIKM810Gt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he sexually assaulted a 14yo

Spacey idk why, Louis just because I find him an irritating unfunny fuckhead so he deserves it.

weinstein, ck and spacey are bald
take a hint baldlets

Because Hollywood needs to burn. It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

I think it's a tribal long game strategy
Soon they'll go after a giant hollywood type
who will make a speech or statement saying that everyone has enjoyed the works of perverts and that we're all perverts and should be embraced.

Spacey is actually under investigation. Louis, well he'll probably get off lightly and be put on the sex offenders register.

Because career destruction sells.

its pretty nice to see libcucks eating themselves alive for not being big enough cuckolds

Hollywood without sexual assaults is not Hollywood at all

Hollywood needs to die and a new, more diversed generation has to replace it.

Learn English, you foreign sub-verbal Australopithecine

>EVIL WHITE MEN GOING DOWN YAAAAS SLAY
It's exactly just this. Prove me I'm incorrect

>ck louis
>white
oh come on

>Talking crap about the guy that became president
Not illegal but there you go.
But wait a sec didn't Spacey rape some dudes?

Hollywood is using them as scapegoats and rewarding them handsomely.
They're taking attention away from the fact the box office keeps losing more and more money.
This will be their excuse why it keeps happening in a few months: People don't trust actors anymore and don't want to see movies because of it.
Sceencap it.

>exposing your penis isn't illegal
>assaulting a 14 yo isn't illegal

What did the jewish OP mean by this?

>exposing your penis isn't illegal
>assaulting a 14 yo isn't illegal
we'll never know if these statements are true, as both incidents are time-barred, conveniently.

right now is a very bad time for the bald community

>exposing yourself isn't illegal

Try pulling your dick out in public and see where that gets you.

>it's another SJW-doing-the-slippery-slope-trick-episode

Baldlets need to turn it around and become baldwins.

>in public
that's not what happened.

I had a good kek user
Thank you

>baldlet
The proper word is "hairlet", you brainlets.

Why are Amerifats so terrified of sex? Puritan roots?

>shiggy

>hurr durr something something Americans
back to your containment board

t. American for whom sex is psychologically traumatic

Spacey might be charged with statutory rape if this would've happened today desu

28 years ago, user touched me inappropriately.
I couldn't even.

But he didn't do that. Why are sjws so retarded?

watch out or you're going to be metoo'd too.

2017 NEARLY 2018 and we STILL think it’s wrong for a human being to expose their beautiful natural body if they choose to... way to body shame... capitalist plot to sell clothes...

Because they’re icky and I can’t give people I find offensive my personal money. Has nothing to do with Hollywood or the media. THey literally are Hollywood / the media. This is a backlash against the Hollywood media elite.

being a pervert isn't illegal either, companies get to pick and choose who stays or goes, a grayzone exists that constantly moves left or right how hard is that to understand?

Mass hysteria amplified by social media

the females coming out with all these allegations on this are mostly jealous of their success and see this as an opportunity to exploit the system and make them feel better about their pathetic lives. this is the modern woman.

He has the smallest penis I've seen in film. You can see it on his show louie. Its a micro.

Itt; rape sympathizers

It's pretty telling how much more ready we are to look past the actions of perverts and molesters if they aren't jewish.

>of course due process does not apply to males.

What did Luis do?

>consensual rape sympathizers
It's time to call all sex rape, even if it is consensual. It's 2017

What Spacey has done to numerous men is LITERALLY illegal. What Louis C.K. did counts as sexual misconduct and depending of the state can be illegal. They did bad things. People want them to be accountable.

These are things any decent human being ought to understand. But you clearly aren't one, are you? Perhaps some self-reflection is in order.

>Roy Moore

Religious fundie Republicans being pedos is nothing new.

>harrassing your own TV production crew
>legal

exactly so the "lol libcucks" argument doesn't make any sense, there are sexual predators of all stripes in all halls of power

Screencap

Unironically this

But the stories of Spacey being an aggressive gay pedo have been going on for years though.

Where? In your Hollywood crew?
Guys, we've got so many insiders here, like totally OMG

They went too far up their own respective asses thinking their status grants them permission to freely to act out their perverse impulses
I love how it's all comes crashing down, but I do feel a bit bad about Louie, he's a harmless perv compared to Spacey and most of the Hollywood

>2016
>Hollywood actors speaking out agaisnt trump in droves
>2017
>vengeance

This is what happens when you mess with God emperors.

The 14 year old was stupid for staying at a party where he was obviously out of place.
The only thing Kevin Spacey did wrong was invite him to the party in the first place.

It's a self-inflicted wound though. Probably, if anything in response to his own sexual harassment accusations.

He was 14 you fucking moron

all of sf has seen him going to the Bohemian Club

I'm making jokes but it wouldn't be impossible for trump to have thrown some cash at these girls and tell them to cause a shitstorm

I will be bummed if LD goes down.

youtu.be/jlIKM810Gt0

t. jerry sandusky victim

Did they, perhaps, forgot to side with Hillary during the election, and then forgot to stand against Trump post-election?

Imagine being this retarded

>The 14 year old was stupid for staying at a party where he was obviously out of place.

The 14 year old's PARENTS were stupid for letting their kid go off to an all-night Hollywood party.

But then we're talking about a single mom here, so stupidity is to be expected...

>A Jew, a Spic, and a Fag

Hello fellow based civic nationalist :^)

are you muslim by any chance?

no proof of any of this

They’re doing sacrificing their own so they can use these tactics against nationalist politicians. Oldest trick in the Alinksy handbook. Too bad that Sup Forumsleddit fell for it hook, line and sinker

I landed on the side of HW actually. I think I must just hate women. Thanks Mom

Because Hollywood is run by rapists, pedos, degenerates, etc and most in Hollywood turn a blind eye to save their own asses. It's an entity that needs to be destroyed if not stripped down and rebuilt.

>It needs to be rebuilt
no it needs to be buried and stay buried. Arts were a mistake.

Why are /r9k/ virgins still defending a literal gay pedo and a weird creep?
It’s ridiculous.
Just enjoy the show of hollywood crashing and burning. They cultivated that kind of culture, now they experience it first hand. Make your bed, lay in it.

>hey there, wanna fuck? no? ok, i'm leaving
WTF, HOW DARE HE ASSAULT HIM

Yes, yes Sup Forumsleddit is doing all of our work for us. We don’t even have to lift a finger to bring in the matriarchy. Mwhahaha

>shill for Hillary
>get outed as a pedo/rapist

t. delusional

falseflagging polbaby

attempted dry anal rape of a minor

DRY ANAL RAPE

DRY ANAL RAPE

DRY ANAL RAPE

DRY ANAL RAPE

WITHOUT ANY KIND OF FOREPLAY

Don't lump poor Louis in with this pedo rapist
He just wanted to jack off

>Just enjoy the show of hollywood crashing and burning.
Yea, there is no way that this is a psy-ops designed at giving women enough power to destroy any man they want. They certainly won’t be lumping Trump and other conservative nationalists in with these “rapists”.

>ewwwwwww he looked at me
>ugh I feel so vilolated I'm going home
20 year later
>he raped me!!!!!!!!

Louie didn't seem to do anything wrong but Spacey is a pedo

Spacey VS CK VS Cosby

Who wins?

No, I agree with nu-Sup Forums. It’s time for a matriarchy.

As I said, THEY CULTIVATED IT they now get fucked by it. Let them have it.
Also youre an r9k crybaby.

>who will make a speech or statement saying that everyone has enjoyed the works of perverts and that we're all perverts and should be embraced.

They can sell almost anything these days, I wouldn't be surprised if in 20 years they start selling crack legally and making illegal smut legal.

We're in for some dark days.

Don't forget he was our guy

Does Cosby have roofies?

Hello little virgin!
FYI Kevin spacey’s attempted gay pedo rape has nothing to do with women. At all.
Stop defending pedos because a roastie boogeyman lives in your head rent free :)

Also no normal person wanks in front of colleagues, what the fuck is wrong with that guy and with you if you think that’s normal.

This kind of degeneracy leads to other things. Would you want these weird beta dudes around your kids OP?

I wish he still was

You sound like a Muslim park rapist.
“It’s her fault for jogging in the dark in tight pants. Nothing I could have done other than rape her.”

>kike detected

kys

Weinstein has hair you fucking retard.

inshallah

>implying bill and trump aren't both rapists
Not everything is about you, Sup Forums.