Recast her

Recast her

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9977234/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Joi

Actor has to portray a bumbling retard and then fierce queen, all while being a smokeshow.

Terminator broad did just 1 of those things well.

I can't.

Ana de Armas can't act though.

The best pick. Broadest acting range, great resemblance if you dye the hair silver.

I would watch the fuck out of this

a block of wood wearing a blonde wig

She doesn't need to. That's what Tyrion is for. She just needs to sit on the throne and look pretty.

Check your privileges slavers and fill your cities with freed illiteral negros! Also respect my heridetary privilege. Everything belongs to me!! Cis males are the worst, right Missandei?

I can't. She is flawed but there just isn't better Dany out there.

Make her a redhead instead of a whitehead because red > all other hair colours

Idris Elba

OP here, currently reading the book, during the Dany parts i envision Lily Rader as her, makes it 10x more enjoyable.

I have seen her vagina in a video.

Me

At least her eyebrows would be under control

Would make her wedding night scenes pretty interesting.
>Dany rapes Drogo

One problem. That little lady cannot act.

that didn't stop Emilia from getting the role

Ok, it's still a problem regardless.

It's weird to see webm like these how people effortlessly are so outgoing and happy. I never use any facial expressions, and it would be an actual struggle to twitch my face like that, and I don't remember when I actually laughed aside from some awkward smiling and fake laughter due to social norms.

Implying that she didn't already rape him in the books

Girls are never told to not show emotion, it's often encouraged

no way, she is so fucking awful, she is terrible in GoT, and her character never even does anything

Ewa Sonnet

The original actress - Tamzin Merchant. Wonder how that would have turned out.

Hmm, probably too old but then the shitty tv series aged up all the characters so I supposed it doesn't matter.

I've read the books and I didn't remember her raping him.

AYY LMAO

Hayley atwell

She's great for the role though? The problem is the writing not her acting

>The problem is the writing not her acting
keep telling yourself that

Found the limp-dicked fire crotch

For me it's Elsa Jean.

The first few seasons she was a shit character because her acting was awful. Since then her acting and the terrible writing together make it bad.

Wow user you sure convinced me of someone's acting skill with ten fucking stills

Elizabeth Debicki.

She can act, and being as tall as fuck as she is would totally give the character an outerworldy appearance to match the dragon queen visage.

>this projecting
kek

I can't, I dont work for HBO

I hear you. It was getting pretty bad, especially in Season 6. There are some contrarians who think Jon should have remained dead. That is foolish, because the show would have become an ever bigger feminist power fantasy then it already is. Jon is the only one out there calling these vengeful slag's on their bullshit. Jon humbling Sansa and Dany this season was much needed.

>Hail Jon Snow, Lord Commander of the Thott Patrol.

all those stills were from the same 1 minute scene, she can't into subtly.

>a 6'3 13-16 year old girl

lol

A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

>type "hispanic woman" into google images
>they all look like Emilia

the fair, silver haired dragon queen everybody

Put a piece of bark over her face with cutouts for her eyebrows which will star as caterpillars in the new Dark Crystal sequel.

She looks as if Gwendoline Christie and Sophie Turner had a lovechild who came out better than expected.

>returns to take what is his by right
does this count as a recast?

It wasn't rightfully his, the Iron Throne belongs to the Targaryens.

I bet she's pissed watching GoT.

She was cute in season 7, though.

She was. Jon fixed her.

not bad...

Christina Hendricks

Imagine those nude scenes from season one.

any real 14 year old

Christ, are those eyebrows sentient?

won and lost by right of conquest. Stannis has the best current claim through succession.

Stannis never won it by conquest, so his claim is literally nothing and no better than Dany's.

Daenerys will be queen. Deal with it. We know from the show that Stannis will never leave the north alive.

He can't claim it as a headless man. Aejon has the best claim now.

i came here to post this.

Reminder that Jon Snow will die in season 8 by Euron's hand.

>Don't forget the prophet Lodos, who promised that the Drowned God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror

Euron refers to himself as the drowned god, Jon's real name is Aegon and he'll be coming to conquer/"liberate" the South with Dany meanwhile Euron is bringing an army to fight the North/Dragon alliance.

>The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood. Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith...even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.
>the LORD OF LIGHT

Euron will take down the Lord of Light. And who was brought back by the Lord of Light for a specific purpose? Jon. If they're already going to clash in the North, isn't it fitting for Euron to kill the Lord's champion?

A natural blonde for a fucking start

>ITT blacked.com whore posting

>Captain Finger-in-the-bum
>Taking down King Plot Armor

Nah, Evil Jack Sparrow is getting shived by Theon.

the only answer

mother of dragons.gif

I will recast her ...onto my throbbing dick

After Euron mortally wounds Jon. And while Jon is dying he tells Theon how he was truly a son of Ned Stark.

>bleach blonde hair
>black eyebrows

stop this meme

Rh'ilor wouldn't let 100,000 wights kill Jon, so why would he let Euron Greyjoy kill Jon?

>let
R'hllor didn't stop Jon from dying the first time. His power is in resurrection, not preventing death.

Euron is not going to kill Jon, dude. I wouldn't be surprised if they never even see each other again.

is this little piggy aware that she's a meme?

>photoshoot and not a movie still

Dany will never be queen. The show is leading to Westeros adapting a democracy and a ceasefire/alliance with the white walkers.

Since the dead outnumber the living, the night king will win the presidential election in a landslide victory and rebuild the wall, forcing the southron kingdoms to pay for it.

Dany will face a trial for her war crimes and be imprisoned for life or be forced to flee.

She's basically Westeros Hillary.

>he hasn't seen the scene where her latino bf finds her secret diary full of submissive thoughts

Also pic related for Dany

It's her turn, damn it.

>picking a thot for Dany

No

I've never seen her act, but she can't be any worse.

Dakota Blue Richards

Poor Pate got killed by Jaqen H'ghar

Hey homo, are you talking about the show or the books? If the books then it is a kinda interesting story. Say homo, if you want we can talks about the books and have a nice discussion.

Rooney Mara should play every single character in GOT

Will Jon Snow have pov in twow?

First for /Jonerys/

No but Bowen Marsh will.
Also I have a interesting theory about the next book, with not having a chapter with Jon as POV but someone close to him, observing that Jon was more distant and ruthless since his resurrection but we wouldn't mind since we know it's quite commone and then the last chapter would be with Ghost as POV knowing that Jon is still inside the wolf so the question would be what's inside Jon.

Is there a /got/ thread somewhere?

luh that movie

These basically are /got/ threads user because actual /got/ got banned by the mods

Tywin pov
Jaqen pov
Euron pov
Thoros pov

Who is this bitch?

Nah Robb pov and Vary pov above Euron and Thross. Also Sarella Sand would have been nice from book 1.

No no fucking no fart fart fart
in yo mouth shit poop poop silly pants poop le go fuck yourself error error meltdown xd lol wtf omg help!

reminder that lily rader was on /gif/ to defend his cuck boyfriend
desuarchive.org/gif/thread/9977234/