We talk about fusion a bit on here, but who are some characters you'd like to see separated?

We talk about fusion a bit on here, but who are some characters you'd like to see separated?

I think having 2 Rogues (Maybe older and younger sister?) with one who has greatre control of her powers and has also permanently absorbed flying brick from another character; and as such is a pretty confident and flirtatious lady and a powerhouse to match, and a second one who just absorbs whatever she touches and doesn't have any cool permanent powers, and as such is a loner Goth would be a pretty cool way to work out the characterizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hh4yp07UKEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked the teen Loki/Old Loki division in Agent of Asgard.

Older/Younger sister divide would probably work for them as well

Evo Rogue is better

but why not both?

Is it weird when watching X-Men Evolution I wanted to see Rogue and Cyclops hook up?

Knowing modern comics I can see this being an excuse to shove the writers' OTP for their run.

Only way to hook up with Rougue.

youtube.com/watch?v=hh4yp07UKEg

Stupid idea also Goth Rogue is overrated as fuck.

It's weird that you want it to happen but judging by the rest of your post you would be angry if it did.

I've seen a few people say similar

No, that not weird at all.

Rogue was far more engaging as a character than Jean (so was Cyclops), and her crush on Scott was far better developed and more endearing than the Scott/Jean interaction. It's pretty normal to want to see her succeed there, and it's a common sentiment in the generation that grew up watching Evo.

I'm oddly ok with this. Anythings better than the current X Men shenanigans

Not really. Rogue was cute and having a hard time. Jean was boring at best, kind of a cunt at worst.
It's normal that you'd want to see best girl win her dream guy.

Honestly I'd be fine with luchador Bane and Tom Hardy Bane being separate but more or less equal characters

I don't see why separate them, one is just the other when he removes his coat.

eh, fair

Why not just create a new X-men character who is a loner goth?

This could make a lot of sense, especially since they never called her Kori in the show.
Also you could be really shitty about it and call her Pand'r.

When is Jean never a cunt?

It makes sense for Rogue to be a goth. Her powers keep her from establishing the most intimate human interaction and she's from the south. So her being a brooding goth was perfect

At least they were confirmed to have gotten together after the series ended, best girl won in the end

there's no need to appeal to casuals who watch cartoons, they don't buy comic books, 15 years of Teen Titans books should be enough proof already.

to be fair, they never did make an effort to pander with dose boogs

It's been a while since I saw the show so maybe I'm just projjecting my want for Rogue to win.
Because they want goth Rogue. This thread is basically "characterizations you wish were canon but don't want to undo the actual characters so we'll halfass it"

It would make sense, but she isn't one. Not to mention she absorbs other people's memories and by association their personality traits when she touches them, so unless she exclusively touches other goth mutants she wouldn't really be into that scene.

Jean being a cunt goes far beyond this show. She hasn't been a likeable character in decades

When was Jean ever likeable?

Evo Jean was great actually

A large part of goth culture originates from the south, no reason Rogue wouldn't be into it

I mean she has to have her own personality not solely be a composite of other people.

I liked her when she was jealous because Scott was drooling over his british-japanese-telepathic-model-ninja teammate

I liked her when she mind raped that cunt Emma Frost.

No it fucking doesn't. It's a subculture from England.

Maybe he thinks Rogue should be an Anne Rice nerd that's way too into Plantation Vampires.

There are toon titans books and the main book's lineup has heavily featured a Robin, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy since Johns' run.

>"Oh Ley-staht, Ah can relate to bein' a life suckin' monster who jus' wants t'be loved but knows they'll only en'up hurtin' anyone foolish enough t'be near'em."
>She then then furiously schlicks to Lestat, kisses her Interview with the Vampire copy goodnight then drifts off to sleep.
>She forgets she has an early Danger Room session and abruptly wakes up smelling of last night's cum with no chance to clean herself up.
>She awkwardly distances herself from her team mates so they can't smell her.
>Too preoccupied to pay attention to the drill she's nearly hit by a stun beam, luckily Scott tackles her out of the way
>She then spends the whole day obsessing over whether or not he smelled her that morning.

Hot.

I...It wasn't supposed to be.

Well it was.
Good work, user.

so yeah, you'd like it?

Evolution had the best characterizations and designs for X-Men characters.

I want a little Bane and a big Bane

whaddat?

Sgt Nick Fury and Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD would work well as two different characters.

But they're both gone, so whatever.

I like it.
She could also have absorbed powers from Jamie Madrox, and the duplicate went to live her own life.

thats also pretty clever, yeah!

what the fuck is that autistic way of speaking?

You're a little guy

Imagine, you're brooding as usual, and that confident version of yourself that managed to control her powers you forgot existed just comes to say hello.

comic book writing

Any recs for good comic rogue?
I only know the x-men from the evolution cartoon, and I've heard that the regular versions of the characters are pretty different.

Seconding/bumping