ITT: things no one has ever said honestly

I really like comic Cyborg.

I actually do like comic cyborg. Have you even read his new comic or is this just bait.

RDJ is the most fuckable Avengers

I have, it's mediocre at best and pic related at worst.

Comic book nudity exists just to turn on grown men with the sensibilities of little boys.

I liked him in NTT. But you've probably never read that because it came out before 2012.

the thing that fucking gets me about cyborg is that they keep trying to make his head work. Hair growing on one side of his head is never going to look good, and it looks even worse in live action.

The cartoons fixed this by making him bald instead of this stupid fucking composite superman/harvey dent bullshit

Shame DC can't figure out a way to make him work

It would be neat if they came in and bulldozed all over Iron Man since marvel hasn't figured out a way to make him work for decades

Teen Titans GO has a comic?

Cyborg was a mistake, they use him because of his popularity from the cartoon yet they make him nothing like he is in the cartoon, Steel would be a better option to bulldoze Iron Man.

I like comic and the old show's cyborg, everything in TT GO is an abomination.

Yes, it predates the cartoon by over a decade and ran for 55 issues.

I really want to like him, but they never give him relatable angst. I remember missing my football team's semi-finals game due to an injury and feeling like shit in high school. Cyborg is supposed to be a college athlete now. He should be pissed or suicidal. I know a chick who got a locker for the track team at a college then she got cancer halfway through the season, and she was so fucking pissed.

Have him not show up to meetings or something because he's watching old highlights or a teammate play. Hell, have him coach inner city kids and bust drug dealers who try to prey on them and the community.

Personally I like him because of how he's graduated from the Titans to the JL

There's Teen Titans Go for the 2003 show, and DC is running a Teen Titans Go comic for the TTG show.

The current digital comic is also quite a bit better than the TV show.

>How DARE you have police brutality in a comic?!

One guy keeps posting this and I don't see the problem.

The problem on all of his costumes until his modern one in the comics is that they're too busy and don't really have any thing iconic to them. The blue Teen Titans show one sucked too.

>A white cop talking about making America great again while beating a black criminal isn't hacky writing
Okay.

I read and like the comic but missed this.

It is indeed marvel trash tier

On one hand this is stupid
On the other hand this is Detroit

This would have been fine if they didn't say to Trump motto. It makes it feel like an attack on a specific group of people rather than a message about police brutality and it will also really date the comic once Trump is out of office.

"marvel's push for diversity has led to some really great storytelling."

yeah lets just ignore his black partner honestly it could be worse it could be marvel

The black partner doesn't make it any less terrible, that IS Marvel tier.

Same user, I think Semper has done a pretty good job. I like Anomaly and the weird Silver Age vibe. Also like Vic using is fucking head instead of just firing lasers or teleporting people which is all Johns used him for.

I'm not a big fan of the MCU

"I think the Punisher would be friends with him."

>Lead police on chase throughout city.
>"Wha-wa?! I wasn't resisting arrest!!"

There are layers to how bad this is.

It looks like a pair of douchebag cps with one just being white, like the cops from San Andreas. The black partner seems to enjoy watching so even with the great again line it isn't racist unless you see it that way. A guy fled so they be extreme and try to break his legs, that's it.

On the bright side, at least it's not as bad as King's Batman or Tomasi's Superman.

Mentioning MAGA at all is what makes it so bad, it's implying Trump supporters support unnecessary violence, it's shitty writing and I can't believe someone on Sup Forums would defend it

It's bad because it doesn't agree with my political beliefs.

Agreed.

Pic Related was fucking awesome. And I like that he has rogues. Giant bug robot is Haxaan

I'm actually glad people are paying attention to police brutality but the three characters in those panels read an awful lot like one-note stereotypes also
>walks in on two officers beating some dude
>Ask if there's a problem

There's also the fact that the writer works in a different anti-trump crack into the first few pages of most issues.

I don't have any real political beliefs, I didn't even vote, nice try though.

>dead Robin

Holy shit, Bruce