Other urls found in this thread:

ok.ru/video/38162795263
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manga is great, Takashi Miike is great.
I'll bite.

>JAPANESE

Nah.
Waiting for the dub.

Thanks so much OP. Miike is great. Did anyone on Sup Forums see the new Mole Song? I loved it.

>2 hours 21 minutes
Hope for lots of gore shit

Disgusting.

>literally watched Ichi the Killer a couple hours ago
What are the odds?

This movie only works if you look at it as a comedy, which is pretty easy because it doesn't seem to take itself seriously at all. The crowd at the theater that was playing it was laughing at most of the gore scenes (with good reason, they're very over the top and goofy) and my wife, who normally isn't into samurai flicks said it worked really well as a parody of the over the top Chambara that I like. Overall 7/10 but only if you dont take it seriously.

wow

It's jap but comes with eng subs in the pack.

upload it to Avistaz already !!

A lot of 'muricans can't get into subtitles for some reason.

Does it cover the whole manga?

Why not just get it on Rarbg for free?

it's a burger problem, don't question it

>takuya kimura
Kino

Thank you OP! Now do the same for A Taxi Driver and I'll e-blow you

small, but higher than most directors since Miike is a really hard working man.

yeah, I did. the rare sequel that's better than the original. loved it when the squirrel yakuza molested the girl.

did he died?

>no eng subs

HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WATCH THIS??!!

There is though

>watching dubbed live action movies

they are included user

nice, but try
>watching trailer for Blade of the Immortal for two days on repeat thinking about how badass it is
>minutes after last viewing it, this thread appears

spotted the burger

There's already a bluray out, public cucks btfo

can't decide if its worth watching

That one is fake.

I saw the anime and read most of the manga. is it worth picking up?

Manji's new symbol looks pretty awesome

Can someone tell me of English subtitle is available for this ?

Yes

>watching dubbed films
Absolutely pathetic.

Thanks.

Is it like Beat Takeshi's Zatoishi at all?

Why is it frowned upon for English speaking countries to prefer dubs for foreign movies but when other countries dub Hollywood movies that's totally acceptable?

Now I gotta wait for the other Miike kino of the year.

Why are you such an illiterate faggot?

It's not acceptable there either. Foreign plebs are considered subhuman for a reason.

>EHHHHH
>EHHHHH, NANI?
>ANTA WA DARE DESU KA?
you don't need to know jap to be able to understand 99% of their meida

because the voice acting industry in US is an incestuous dumpster fire. going for lower quality is always frowned upon

This, I have seen a few good German dubs and Russia has some special company that makes good dubs(there dubs in general are garbage) but otherwise all dubs are crap. people put up with it when they don't have other options but it is madness to go for it when you can avoid it

>tfw brazilian
>tfw literally everything is dubbed here
>tfw the voice actors are always the same guys, sometimes even voicing multiple characters in the same movie/series

Did he wear his goggles too tight?

Do they at least change the intonation between characters?

That sounds awful, my condolences user

Scars, though Manji's look more like grooves in his skin in the comics, shame they couldn't pull a John Connor

Even in foreign countries, only plebs prefer dubbed movies.
Dubbing robs a movie of its essence (at least to me).

I remember in the manga there was regeneration through worms. I hope that's in the movie with some good VFX, but I won't watch it anyway.

Both subs and dubs are a compromise, but subs are by far the lesser of the two evils. Subs might take me briefly out of the shot, but dubs completely take me out of the character.

>. I hope that's in the movie with some good VFX, but I won't watch it anyway.
What, why not?

>movie adaptation of manga series

I'll pass. Like that awful FMA one. RK was good though.

Yes I agree.
Subs is far lesser of the two evils.

RK and BOTI are at least both samurai movies at heart, FMA is a completely different beast. From the reviews it sounds like this blows RK out of the water.

All the fight scenes are amazing, especially the last fight scene which goes on for the last 30 minutes.
Rough patches here and there but enjoyable overall.

>Web dl

There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

US voice acting is only second to Jap (and even that's debateable).

The guy you responded to is just wrong about the world, everyone who knows english avoids dubs like the plague.

just found out about this recently after I had already forgotten that Miike was doing it
I have the first 8 or so manga books lying around which were GOAT, especially the story telling in the first 3-4
but it seemed like the author took fucking years to release a new book and the story went to absolute shit later on making me lose interest
Anotsu, Magatsu, Shira... man, brings back memories
Miike wont f-fuck it up r-right guys?

my favorite manga of all time!

Dont know if bait or retard

>Miike wont f-fuck it up r-right guys?
Tons of reviews say he didn't fuck up

I watched an episode of the Simpsons in Laos once, the dub was a single bored man reading the script in monotone.

Neither are acceptable you stupid faggot.

That's hilarious

It's not a question about whether or not you understand it. It's a question of performance. A shitty third rate Burgerland voice actor guided by a lazy ADR Director is guaranteed to give a shitty performance and do a terrible job at syncing his voice to the lip flaps of the Japanese actor on screen, making the already jarring experience of watching Japanese characters in ancient Edo era Japan speaking English even more insufferable. EOPs are the fucking worst.

All of the best US voice actors almost exclusively stick with video games or American cartoons. All the rookies dub anime and the shitty rejects dub foreign live action movies.

But it's not though

By the way, the Bluray and the Remux (!) are out.

Also on RARBG, if you don't care for private trackers.

I watched it in the cinema. It's R rated Japanese capeshit. Fine but not really amazing.

mega link?

In post-soviet russia, we had one guy known as Gavrilov dubbing (or rather translating) the whole movie, seemlingly on-the go. The translation is not literal and he adlibs a lot, but his voice and intonation has become an eternal meme amongst those who know it.

This here is a classic for instance:
ok.ru/video/38162795263

Part 5 anime when

Watch the dubbed version of Machine Girl, it will change your life

>Remux
>downloading a 40gb file to watch a 2h movie

People do this?

How come Godzilla took a year for a BR release and apparently Jojo too, but BotI its out?

I remember downloading a copy of Final Fantasy VII from emule as a kid and it was all in portuguese.
I liked that even the character's names were translated. Can't go wrong with Nuven, Barril and Vermelo.