I've yet to see a decent reply to this tbqh. Have Marvelcucks secretly accepted their demise and inferiority?

I've yet to see a decent reply to this tbqh. Have Marvelcucks secretly accepted their demise and inferiority?

I read comics weekly and it's an alright movie, they get a lot of things right but a lot of things wrong. Its got too many subplots and I wish they had thinned it down as the main plot is actually pretty good, Luthor was good if you got rid of all the ticks, they were pointless.
If you're going to watch it watch the extended cut as it's a genuinely better movie

>I read comics weekly
You sound like a virgin.

>This thread again
Just turn on the robot already

Bad argument. I've read almost all Batman comics and this was a bad portrayal, even as a homage to The Dark Knight. Batman doesn't kill, ever. Superman kills a man at the begginning too, excessive use o force everywhere. No heroism and care for human life. Superman is too passive and not charismatic and he only likes Lois ans his mother in the whole world. I could go on and on.

You sound like a cunt.

9gag

>If you're above the age of 16, it's childish shit just like Marvel
Fixed

>Batman doesn't kill, ever
literally didn't get the movie
>Superman kills a man at the begginning too
literally didn't watch the movie

>I've read all Batman comics
>He doesn't kill. Ever.
Go fuck yoursel, porg-fucker. Pic related. It's you.

That's like making a statement like:

If you like beef, the McDonald's Big Mac is a damn great awesome meal!

If you're a casual gastro It's a pretty good meal.

If you're looking for the childish sweet+simple taste of birthday cake, maybe it ain't for you.

Now, none of these statements actually argue anything about quality. They just make blanket statements with no proof.

I've read the comics since I was 10 years old and I still thought the movie sucked. It's still a boring and shitty movie but knowing the comic book sources in my opinion makes it worse since part of it is based on Death of Superman which was a shitty story already in the books and another part is based on Dark Knight Returns but it doesn't do that book justice and most of what Snyder takes seems really surface level and makes me think he either doesn't understand or care about the book.

>Read comics online when they come out each week
>Simple hobby
>Sound like a virgin
You ok there bud?

>What is a Twitter reaction
These aren't reviews, they're out in a few days, this is just a quick snippet of what people thought of the movie

I read lots of Batman comic books growing up.

I also studied film briefly in college before switching majors.

This movie is a shitshow from any perspective. Pulling out a few shots of nicely framed cinematography or thinking that blatant allusions to "philosophy" and Christianity doesn't make this a good film by any stretch. It was all ironic at the start but now there's people that actually think this film is passable because of some deeply hidden redeeming factors buried under the miles of trash that it is.

I'm a comic reader since 81 & this movie was shit

>Bases argument on it being good to comic reader
>Comic reader says it's not really good.
>Insults comic reader personally, not his argument

How are BvS defenders this retarded?

Calling ghem Marvel-anything isn't accurate, in my opinion. I honestlh don't see how anything above the absolute worst of fanboys could be proud of what they've done to these characters, most notably Spider-Man and Thor.

They're Disney drones.

Why just Christianity? Superman's given the sun god treatment too, and the Batman is surrounded with allusions to Hades. Lex is frequently given a "halo," and that all figures into what's happening in their world. The only reason the iconography surrounding Superman is more overt is because he's far more sharply focused in the collective unconscious.

Shitty movie
DC animated films are unironically better than any DC and marvel cinematic movies

This movie was trash if you actually read comics and care about those characters.

Yeah, I'm sure that black dude survived getting smashed through a wall.

Fuck off.

>unironically 9fagging in this day and age

neck yourself

The first thing to smash through that mud brick wall was Superman's fist.

No, I read books like an adult and the story is pseud garbaggio only a Sup Forums-reddit user would like

Also refer to memeful.com

Zack Snyder himself clarified that he survived. You can stop acting retarded.

>I've read all the Batman comics
>literally 80 years of comics I claim to have read

I'm not a comic book reader, I'm a film fantastic and I loved both MoS and BvS:UE and they rank among my favorite CBMs of all time.

I'm a filthy casual, and that movie was shit. Capeshit is cancer and ruining the industry.

Retarded retcon doesn't make it good. There was no fucking way to survive that.

>I'm old enough to be suffering from senility now but I still think my opinions matter

I like how they know if you don't read the comics then it won't be as good.
Because people that don't read the comics don't know what's fucking going on.

>if there is even a 1% chance he goes rogue, he could destroy everything
> we have to stop him now before it can happen
>humans can't just rely on him bring good. We are being held hostage

>Martha
>oh our mommies have the same name. Guess we are friends now and my logical arguments don't matter

You realize that was Bruce propping up his obsession with vengeance with bullshit rationalizations, right? Alfred did. Before it was all over, Bruce did too.

>like a virgin.

BEING TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

>re-telling the story of bruce's parents death for the millionth time
>bats make bruce fly instead of pissing his pants
>superman has to be killed cause there's 1% chance that he could be a dick
>superman doesn't know if he should save people or not because fake news keeps getting to him
>lex knows the ins and outs of an ALIEN space ship in less than a week(not to mention the spaceship also speaks english and dumps convenient exposition)
>movie named "batman v superman" and the actual vs battle is only 8 mins of the movie
>"save m-martha"
>okay now there's a 0% chance superman will ever be a dick because his mom's name is martha and we're best buddies now
>the buzzfeed journalist gets an expensive helicopter because its not about pursuing a story
>wonder woman doesn't show up when zod is dubstepping metropolis and the entire world but only shows up here because reasons
>superman can't just throw the spear really hard he has to sacrifice himself too
also
>superman doesn't fly into space and smile to the camera
>batman kills people
i still enjoyed the action tho so it's pretty good

But how was it necessary for him to do that thing where he crashed into a car, then dragged it along for a little while before throwing it into a different car?

You understand that most of the movie and characters set superman up as an inhuman god and monomyth who is beyond all of humanity right? And that in said moment superman pretty much humanizes himself ina very real way which breaks batmans understanding of him being this power above all. In that singular moment he sees clark as a human doing good, not some alien monstrosity that thinks hes above all law.

This shouldnt really have to be explained.

Since it's clear at this point that metaphor and symbolism aren't exactly your strong suits, I'll try to put this in the most unambiguous terms possible:

Suck a dick, retard. You're not smart enough for your opinion to matter.

I'm neither a comic book fan, a casual or someone looking for Marvel capeshit tier, and I still think BvS and Man of Steel are garbage.

>You're not smart enough

>9gag.com
>memeful.com

>Facebook infographic as an argument

Okay.

you want the real truth ?

The irony. There are just so many layers.

Idiot...I will tuck you in a few mins honey.

I read comics
It sucked

If I was married to a bitch who made a habit of calling things I loved "stupid," she'd be going without, too.