Anyone else catch the sequel to Drive?

Anyone else catch the sequel to Drive?

dont you compare a masterpiece like inside llewyn davis with 80's nostalgiabait neon drive

Well let's talk about the movie then. I can never get anyone to talk about Inside Llewyn Davis on Sup Forums so I thought Driveposting might help.

DID HE KILL THE CAT WITH HIS CAR

One of the best films I've ever seen

Friendly reminder Llewyn Davis is the cat

UH OH

So the whole film takes place inside a cat? Weird.

Weird.

>"you don't look welsh"
>"well my mother is italian..."

yanks assuming every slightly tan or ethnically ambiguous looking person to be from italy is one of my favourite tropes.

What does that have to do with assuming? It's just the background they wrote for the character.

if you know anything about american culture (i'm an expert) you'd understand that every vaguely mediterranean/middle eastern looking person gets asked if they're italian all the time and the coens are playing on that trend to make a funny

Oh. Well yeah, that's pretty clever of them.

What's there to talk about?

Things you liked about it.

Jeez OP, if this is your idea of a discussion starter then it's no wonder no one wanted to talk Inside Llewyn Davis with you.

How do you make a good thread then, genius?

You start with a little thesis of your own.
invite discussion.
say how you think that you found the fact that you never see the sun in the whole movie.
how it relates to the fact that Llewyn never once presented a happy disposition, on how it represents his bleak and blurry outlook in life.
something like that.

That's interesting. I never thought of that.

but he got merked in drive

He was revived by the angel Carey Mulligan between movies but the cost is that they both lost all their memories of each other.

He drove off at the end.
He's good.

How do you mean?