twitter.com/albertxii/status/929030886061883392
twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/929031426019692544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fun
>flick
AHAHA DC BTFO

So basically its garbage.

Everyone in this thread will see it, no matter how hard they shit in it

>The bad: #JusticeLeague has one of the worst DC villains ever with Steppenwolf, and it’s effects have no right to be as terrible as they are
>On the plus side: I honestly really liked everything else about it
twitter.com/ConnerWS/status/929031772020531200 (Cinemablend)

Fresh from IGN.
twitter.com/JimVejvoda/status/929031136931487749

I knew normies weren't gonna give a shit about the obvious looking reshoots

Superman resurrection set to be kino lads

Honestly is more people don't have the balls to rightfully complain about the movie's shitty CGI then you can tell they got paid for their review.

ITS FUN!!

Why is being fun a bad thing? Being fun and being insufferably quippy are two different things.

SuperHeroNews (fresh)
>#JusticeLeague is a fun blockbuster that is entertaining enough to overcome its flaws. The team works well together to deliver more than a few spectacular superhero moments worth seeing on the big screen. Maybe not quite what some hoped, but definitely not what many feared.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SUPERHERO MOVIES XD

Lol

IT'S
OKAY
WHEN
DC
DOES IT

Reminder capeshitters have proven to be capeshitters and not snyder "fanboys" on here

FUN

Collider (fresh)
>People that have complained about DC movies being too dark are about to see the light #JusticeLeague
>I have a lot to say about ‘Justice League’ but will wait till it’s released to really get into it. But two important things to know: stay till the very end of the credits and Jason Momoa is awesome as Aquaman.
twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/929030980936986624

So basically it’s on par with Wonder Woman, not bad

Oh man
The companywars are gonna be fucking insufferable after this movie actually comes out, way more than ever before

Wonder Woman received an easy 20 point feminism boost, so I'm expecting JL to score in the 70s on RT

>sounds and plays like a Whedon one

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

You forgetting that in what 14 movies 80% of Marvel are just "fun" movies to a point that when truly a good fun movie shows up people are fucking tired of the formula.

Mrw DC goes Marlel and adds not one, but 2 after credit scenes.
I'll still watch it though.

>there is a villain problem
so.. the entire point of the film is a problem?

the entire movie relies on antagonist against protagonist

Joblo
>

The flaws rest mainly on the rapid-fire pace, lack of suspense and a villain that fails on every level to be scary, formidable or memorable. Thankfully, the League does not fall in that category. #JusticeLeague
>There are plenty of Easter Eggs and some genuinely cool sequences and the Whedon banter is a benefit to the character interactions. Whatever you dislike, you’ll still love the League. #JusticeLeague @joblocom
>

And yes, stay in your seats to the post and end credits. (Yes, there are two) Don’t let anyone spoil them for you beforehand. #JusticeLeague @joblocom
>I have seen the film twice and I already bought tickets to see it again. That should tell you all you need to know about whether or not you should see it in theaters. #JusticeLeague @joblocom

twitter.com/arcticninjapaul/status/929030779211988992

You couldn't pay me to sit through capeshit desu

>Flick
The dream is dead...

So, it's they doing it again exacly how they did it with Wonder Woman - just made "fun" Marvel rip-off.

Forget us, Snyder, for everything.

Fuck it sounds like the anti BvS. Apparently Batman is basically a cameo

If the pacing is a legitimate concern, I wonder if Whedon edited it too much. It wouldn't have killed it to be 2 hours and 10 or 15 minutes as opposed to 2 on the dot

>It's fun!
Whenever this is said about a movie, it's almost always complete garbage.

Sure if it was still by Snyder

Marvlel fans will keep denying this

Its fun
DC "chads"on suicide watch

'Wheden banter' too
Fuck it's all over lads

>Fun
pls stop it...i can't take all this FUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I fucking hate what Marvel did to capeflicks.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE is ZACK SNYDER’s movie. With the exception of MAYBE ONE scene, the movie didn’t feel like it jumped in tone from Snyder to Whedon. I’ve seen it 2x. To be clear, JUSTICE LEAGUE is DIRECTED BY ZACK SNYDER. Snyder’s presence is felt throughout ENTIRE film.
>As with BvS, I did have certain issues but they weren’t big enough to ruin my overall experience. I’ll expand more when I do my full review. Loved EZRA MILLER and JASON MOMOA. I love that each character has equally amazing hero moments. Well-balanced. Simple. Fun.
>Bottom line: JUSTICE LEAGUE is awesome! ZACK SNYDER’s film is filled with so many moments that had me geeking out and crying nerd tears. When an action scene/hero moment hits, the film is firing on all cylinders. Still love Affleck’s BATMAN. My fav Batman actor since Keaton.
twitter.com/KevinMcCarthyTV/status/929030917993230341

MCucks BTFO

>fun
>villain problem

Oh boy they've gone full Marvel now

Also into this pic:

>fails in narrative

SO THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT IN THE MOVIE FAILS THEN

Never watch capeshit, fagtron

This is a fresh for sure. Based JL.

> +75% RT incoming
> Opening at +$120M
> BTFO T:R in Domestic Market

You ready?

CLUCKY
UNEVEN
BUT FUN

I wonder if forcing the movie to be 2 hours right form the get-go ruined any possible good narrative flow.

All you people sound exactly like that one guy that said Fun is a Buzzword and damned everyone that used it to describe anything
Grow the fuck up

S A V A G E

so how long until there's "offical" reviews with the RT score and everything?

>#JusticeLeague is good! (And I can finally talk about it!) Wonder Woman is wonderful, Aquaman is surprisingly cool, Flash is hilarious, Batman is drunk, the story is coherent, and it's all surprisingly funny. It's not perfect, but really enjoyable! Full review to come!
>Batman is drunk
kek'd
twitter.com/RogueCheddar/status/929030921809838080

How did DC manage to make these OG classic super heroes look like power rangers knock off?

>FUCKING DISNEY PAYING OFF RT!!!
>CANT WAIT FOR THE FRESH REVIEWS XD

Palate. It's palate you goddamn inbred mouthbreather.

i hear Aquaman says "WOHO!" a lot and Batman quips, 10/10 for sure, another classic

step aside Citizen Kane, 12 Angry Men and Gone With the Wind! Man of Steel, BvS and Justice League is in town!

>it's a marvel movie with dc paint and a brown washed cast
LOL

>biggest flaw is that it's too short
Gee thanks Kevin

>Grow the fuck up
Stop watching capeshit

Best review yet. Thank You, user.

BASED ZACK

Screenjunkies (fresh)
>I saw #justiceleague & It's really good!!! Strong film. #WonderWoman did her amazing thing. #Batman came to play. #Cyborg is a star. #Aquaman made me pumped 4 his film. The pacing is perfect. Zack & Joss blended together well. Oh & you're gonna wanna stay until the very end .
twitter.com/roxystriar/status/929030968521891840

>Wide eyed Ezra
>QUIPPY
>ugly tacky
>CAVILS MUSTACHE

will the Justice League work together to overcome their problems and discover how to work as a team?!

>Mashable
user, I want JL to be bad so they can just start over but Mashable is far from a good place to get a good opinion

All capeshit is reddit. Whoever made this image should be shot

>Thor Ragnarok is shit but fun so it's KINO
>Justice League is shit but fun so it's SHIT
What did the legitimate and unironic Marvel shills on this board mean by this?

What a FUN post!

>had me geeking out and crying nerd tears
BASED NUMALEYDER

>
>>sounds and plays like a Whedon one
why is this literal rapist still allowed to be a thing in hollywood?

Shut the fuck up Mike

CBN (fresh)
>I loved Justice League.
>Justice League is not a perfect movie. It has story "flaws" and a simple, CGI villain. BUT, more importantly, it gets the heroes right. Every member of the League is fantastic and it's tough to choose a favorite. It's a ton a fun, start to finish.
twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/status/929031030044061696

>spend weeks crying about how Thor is fun
>get defensive when people cry about FUN in JL
Pajeet pls

>defends people in spandex punching cgi spooky monsters
>grow the fuck up

>"flaws"
Yeah it "sucks" and I "hated" it.

We were lucky to get MoS and BvS.

And DC need JL to be a sucess, let them play safe

Why are people still paying money to see CGI renders of their favorite actors throw sparkly effects at each other?

>Batman is drunk
method acting at its finest. jared leto (JL, hmmm) take note!

Another fresh.
>so I saw Justice League a week and a half ago. it’s enjoyable and fun! people who thought Man of Steel and BvS were too much of a bummer (this very much includes myself) can feel relieved this is not like that at all.
twitter.com/albertxii/status/929030886061883392

What if...what if from now on Snyder and Whedon direct all these movies?
What would happen?

> JL gonna fuck TR

This is to FUN to be true

Should this be updated to DCEU now, mr pajeet?

Wonder Woman wasn’t exactly quippy either though. It had it’s quips but not to the extend of Marvel movies.

You forget how the opposite is disgustingly true as well
>Thor is fun and has jokes? Fuck Marvel, what a shitty fucking movie
>JL is fun and has jokes? DC has fucking done it, this movie is the Citizen Kane of Superhero Movies

WOW. FUN.

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING

HOW DO WE STOP DKEK NOW?

Billboard (fresh)
>Flash steals the show. Aquaman is legit. Wonder Woman is a fucking G, and the return of a familiar face will make you cry
>It is still a v dark movie, but it has a great balance. Batman/Bruce’s turn is a great pivot for is character
>Steppenwolf is yet another weak villain in the universe, more bark than bite but hes imposing enough to be a threat
>But i’ll say this — WB should do everything they can to keep this cast together. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.
>ZACK SNYDER did it. Salute to him and thanks for bringing this to life.
twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/929031426019692544

Pajeet pls

>DChads

>okay
>fun
>flaws
>weak villain

ahahaha, DC has become Marvel! will the capeshit feud end now? can we just all shut up and enjoy our shitty comic book movies without pretending they are kino to piss off the other camp?

>uncanny valley face
I knew this would happen.

is it marvel or is it that audiences (normies) think the real world has suddenly become horribly dark because of the monster trump so they want light toned movies

You guys act like superhero movies were all gritty serious films before Marvel. I’m pretty sure the Superman movies and the original Spiderman trilogy would also be referred to as fun movies.

It too late now, they even stole Bendis, 50 pounds lighter, and Hickman...

BvS was Synder flying too close to the sun, and being out of his depth. I'm fine with JL being a 6/8 instead of the 6/10 BvS.

If the movie is nothing but quips like Thor Rangashit, don't worry, I'll be the first to trash the movie just like I trashed Rangnaturd and Suicide Watch Squad

>Joss fuck trump whedon saved DC
LOL

Did you scream in joy at the theater watching a FUN quippy movie Rajesh?

No more kino just FUN

Still very dark? Thank god

>before and after DC
I like this meme

Slashfilm (fresh)
>Justice League is better than expected, but not a home run. The interaction between the team is a lot of fun. The film sends the DCEU in a hopeful direction in line with where the brand should be headed. Flash and Aquaman steal the show. Cyborg and villain are the weak links.
>It’s also worth noting how much Justice League feels like a superhero cartoon or an actual comic book run.

Difference is:
> Marvel has 17 retarded "Funny" capeshits.
> DC will have 1 "Funny" movie.

Do u feel it, pleb?