ITT movies that you unexpectedly really liked

ITT movies that you unexpectedly really liked.

Pic related.

Dishonest flick.

Expected some Michael Bay shit. Turned out to be much better though.

Fight scenes were pretty good, that scene where the little girl runs from the kaiju was pure Kino and it had a decent enough story and character development.

I liked it too. Do you think the ending was about sacrificing dream careers to achieve greater happiness together? Or about following your dreams at any cost?
I chose the first but last gf thought the second way

if you liked Pacific Rim, you're gonna LOVE Pacific Rim 2: Idris Elba's wife's son

She looks like an alien. I'd go for the goose and I'm not even gay.

>decent story and character development
Nigger what are you doing lmao

IMO it depends on how you take it user. I took it the second way because i totally would sacrifice anything to follow my dreams at any cost.

No expectations from that one since del Toro isn't directing.

Didn't say excellent. But it wasn't completely brainless either.

fuck off faggot

They both seemed kindof miserably happy at the end vs the flash scenes on what they couldve been looked genuinely happy
But it definitely is how you take it

>fow my famiry!!

Yeah. Opportunity cost is very real and thinking back on what could have been will definitely disappoint at times. Then again, both of them got exactly what they wanted to the T. So it's like you win some and you lose some.

bump to remind Sup Forums that La La Land is pleb filter and a masterpiece.

La La Land was boring and lame. Classic musicals of the 30s are way better. The only good scene was when the girls were getting ready for the party.

Should I watch it? I like best Emma and the Goose a lot, I'm just put off by chickflicks.

>t. brainlet

It's worth it, kind of a chick flick, but enough you can get lost in it

Shite, one of the most boring films I've ever had the misfortune to watch. I only finished it because I was watching it on a plane and there was fuck all else on.

Boredom is a symptom of low attention span, low attention span is a symptom of infantilism, infantilism is a symptom of bad genes, bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.

>I was watching it on a plane
A monkey watches, a man thinks.

Sup Forums trolled me into watching it but I actually liked it.

Maybe I'm biased because musicals are out of my comfort zone but I honestly can't comprehend who can look at La La Land and say "yeah that was entertaining and totally not a boring cliched flick that I'll forget all about in the next month except for how hot the actors are".

Your memory lapse is frightening and you need to seek help. Don't forget your flingy spimmer!

Pick intelligence, pick class, pick genes.