Is this our future?

Is this our future?

>implying it isn’t the present

That episode was like a satire of shitty dystopian stories written for YA audiences

it is actually the present in china

I actually think the concept of having people on exercise machines generating electricity is a good idea that would be good for society

>clean energy
>zero unemployment
>>everybody gets fit

I can't see any downside to it.

DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO

This, anyone who thinks this was a "prediction" missed the point

It's a conspicuous representation of the diffuse forms of control we experience in the present. It's actually a form of escapism/fantasy because we wish our chains were that obvious.

DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS ACTUALLY BAD LMAO

nigs still exist

what about the paraplegics.

Do people live in neat boxes and play vydia and jerk off all day except when they have to work out? Cause that doesnt sound too bad to me.

no that's japan

>leave your dreams and hopes behind
>become a vblogger

too fucking real

It would hardly generate enough energy

use their hands or whatever the fuck they have left

>doesn't sound to bad to me
t. the domesticated man

>that episode
You mean every episode?

>black dad simulator

Dude what if the future was Xbox Live and Britain's got talent

And we are all just hamsters in wheels lmao

This is unironically our future.

Hahaha
I only saw 2 episodes, this one and the one where the guy has the eyeball memory implant
That one was good I thought

>that fucking star sound that gets incorporated into the soundtrack

When I found out that Uber drivers lose their jobs if their rating goes below something like as low as 4/5 it kind of hit home.

You think all this sjw cuckery being spewed by the media is bad now? Just wait until these rating systems come out and you'll be forced to conform or be cast out by all of society

billions of people doing it would, after we all end up being replaced by robots it would keep us busy anyway