/DCEU/ Justice League Reactions Thread pt.2

Previous thread with more reactions.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE is ZACK SNYDER’s movie. With the exception of MAYBE ONE scene, the movie didn’t feel like it jumped in tone from Snyder to Whedon. I’ve seen it 2x. To be clear, JUSTICE LEAGUE is DIRECTED BY ZACK SNYDER. Snyder’s presence is felt throughout ENTIRE film.
>As with BvS, I did have certain issues but they weren’t big enough to ruin my overall experience. I’ll expand more when I do my full review. Loved EZRA MILLER and JASON MOMOA. I love that each character has equally amazing hero moments. Well-balanced. Simple. Fun.
>Bottom line: JUSTICE LEAGUE is awesome! ZACK SNYDER’s film is filled with so many moments that had me geeking out and crying nerd tears. When an action scene/hero moment hits, the film is firing on all cylinders. Still love Affleck’s BATMAN. My fav Batman actor since Keaton.
twitter.com/KevinMcCarthyTV/status/929030917993230341

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NateBrail/status/929033646123704320
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/spider-man-homecoming-india-debut-weekend-pulverizes-franchise-records/
twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/929031426019692544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder Joss 'not my pres' Whedon SAVED this movie

Is this better or worse than Wonder Woman's early reactions?

On par.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE is ZACK SNYDER’s movie
learn to read you stupid nigger

Worse for sure but way better than BvS

Worse but better than BvS and SS.

>quipfest
>snyder
Snyder makes jokes
Whedon makes "fun"

Anyone just relieved that the early reactions are saying it's not a complete trash fire like BvS or Suicide Squad? I like the cast of the movies and I was afraid they'd reboot it again if Justice League did abysmally and we'd have to wait another 5+ years for a decent Flash movie

I hope you guys keep having fun yelling at each other about children's comic books.

About the same

Who gives a shit about the reaction of random nobodies?

>It is still a v dark movie, but it has a great balance. Batman/Bruce’s turn is a great pivot for is character

>Reminder Joss 'not my pres' Whedon SAVED this movie
>>JUSTICE LEAGUE is ZACK SNYDER’s movie
Man I love the smell of MCUcks getting BTFO in the morning

Very lukewarm reactions for a social embargo lift.

they literally can't unless they don't want to be invited to any other screenings

No. Early reactions to BvS and SS were even more positive than this. In fact these reactions seem really reserved calling out flaws and stuff. When the final reviews drop, these threads will explode with backpedalling.

>It is still a v dark movie

Heroic Hollywood
>Justice League does have its flaws, but the fun negated most of that for me. The cast was amazing. Favorite characters were Flash and Aquaman. The final post credits scene will make you scream!
twitter.com/NateBrail/status/929033646123704320

>Reshoots specifically made to lighten the tone and add more quips for Batman and Aquaman
>Under 2 hour runtime
>Zack Snyder's movie

Nice try. I'll wait for Snyder's Ultimate Kino Cut.

>Early reactions to BvS and SS were even more positive than
No it wasn't, early reactions of BvS and SS weren't from critics.

I've seen it.

It's hilariously funny and above all fun. A step in the right direction.

??????

>Early reactions to BvS and SS were even more positive than this
Literally not true though

>giving a shit about some redditnigger-tier numales' opinion

no wonder WB wants to make Flashpoint a priority

>No. Early reactions to BvS and SS were even more positive than this
Why are you still lying? These are actual critics. Those "positive" reactions were literally from fans.

>you either die a hero or live to become the villain

DC literally turning into Marvel

I can see the tears hitting on the kb when you type this...on both threads.

>all these shills praising the cast when we've seen they can't act for shit

what went wrong with film criticism?

Thor Ragnarok is dead buddy, JL is crushing it next week. Better start dealing with it, all your fake news and HAHAHA threads were for nothing

No you haven't

People.com (fresh)
>#JusticeLeague! Way more fun than expected. Ezra Miller's Flash, Jason Momoa's Aquaman = . Can Gal Gadot play Wonder Woman forever?

Some of these are critics. BvS had twitter reactions on its commercials. But with them calling flaws already I hope fans don't go nuclear with the rt watch.

tears of laughter yes.

This is WW all over again, are you the same guy that couldn't tell a critic from a fanboy?

I've only posted critics who get to contribute to Rotten Tomatoes.

the one good thing to come out of this is that we now know DC fans aren't on our side. The praise for zack was an act to get with us

>It's just as I predicted: a dumpster fire.

twitter.com/TheREALBrianAStuckeyTV/status/6666666666666662

Daily reminder that Marvel Poojeets are now controlled opposition that wants us to hate this movie

Probably because you are hysteric by now.

>can't even produce a fake tweet
Sad state of Disneycucks.

>"this page does not exist"

When "movie buffs" started taking the place of people with school formation

Last time I was dragged to Wonder Woman by my gf and today I told her that I am definitely not going to another DC flick after that shit. She said she only wants to see this because of Momoa and knows it'd be bad. So is Aquaman featured prominently or should I just tell her that she'd be wasting her money and time?

These lads must be hyped.

>Based JL needed a part 2 thread

Hahahahahahahaha Sup Forums BTFO

I thought the DC fans were Pajeets based on the shitposting I see here
Does India in general just love capeshit?

You didn't know about embedding did you, marvel shill?

>literally admitting to fish for poos in the loos in REDDIT
Have marvelcucks finally hit rock bottom?

Yes, they fucking love it.

IT'S GOOD
IT'S GOOD
THANK YOU BASED WHEDON

>Does India in general just love capeshit?
all of asia LOVES terrible movies. so yes

see you in the suicide watch following the real reviews thread this week.

Is it fun?

RT: 73%
Opening Weekend: 150 million.

So it's good and it's going to be a massive hit, good to know. Make ONE thread at a time

Very cool

Well, India is a big place.
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/spider-man-homecoming-india-debut-weekend-pulverizes-franchise-records/

This
It's raunchy and litty

So why are the critics gushing about the after-credits so much? I'm guessing it's either Darkseid or Green Lantern and normalfags don't know about either of those characters.

Except it is true. Bvs and ss were not critic reactions though

Imagine if it's the same situation of Man of Steel where the first shill bloggers gave it 9/10 and 10/10 and DCucks were so happy and then it all went to shit and they still have PTSD of that day

Though it probably won't happen considering it's FUN

Your post is weird af, are you alright?

Honestly I'm okay with Man of Steel's 55% on RT, at least it wasn't completely terrible like Suicide Squad

how the fuck they made his costume so horrible? he has one of the most defined jawlines known to man and it basically unflatters it as much as possible. zack is a hack.

Nothing weird about it if you know what happened that day

Probably gonna happen this week.

He'll get his classic costume at the end of the movie, don't worry. Probably similar to the costume we see in the drawn promos

You do remember when the embargo lifted for WW and you pretty much had the same online reaction?
This is the same thing.
I hope you prepare your anus, next week is gonna be hard around here for U

I'm proud to be a DChad. We did it lads.

Billboard (fresh)
>Flash steals the show. Aquaman is legit. Wonder Woman is a fucking G, and the return of a familiar face will make you cry
>It is still a v dark movie, but it has a great balance. Batman/Bruce’s turn is a great pivot for is character
>Steppenwolf is yet another weak villain in the universe, more bark than bite but hes imposing enough to be a threat
>But i’ll say this — WB should do everything they can to keep this cast together. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.
>ZACK SNYDER did it. Salute to him and thanks for bringing this to life.
twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/929031426019692544

Yeah just like with Wonder Woman

well, it IS true. if mass audiences can't accept and appreciate your product as a work of art, just dumb the movie down for it to be understood by even the biggest idiot

care to share? never have seen them.

>Though it probably won't happen considering it's FUN

Chill out my dude

now it just needs to make big bucks for it to safeguard the continuation of the franchise and I'll be happy. never seen ok to good movies being shit on on such a scale as is the case with the DCEU movies. even the worst of them (SS) has some redeemable and especially special artistic value to them

>Wonder Woman is a fucking G

a what

Plenty of people know who Green Lantern is.

Why do I feel like critics are giving Zack pity praises after his daughter's death? Hopefully majority don't fall for this shit.

A G, a gangsta. Are you dumb?

>this damage control
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>classic costume

no way that will happen. faggots on this board would actually need to find a new way to shit on the costume

Why is Wonder Woman a gangster?

Sorry, I dont speak nigger.

They don't mean literal, it means badass. It's common slang dude.

So it's not true, you fucking retard. Do you even read what you post?

Can't wait for the inevitable conspiracy biopic about how Zack killed/sacrificed his own flesh so that he can get a fresh score for once.

She treats Batman as her hoe.

More like bad ass

Rejoice, brothers. Our faith hath been rewarded.

This one, I think. Hopefully they add the white circle to his chest

Ezra is a good actor, but annoying in this
Affleck is passable
the rest of the cast is trash, specially Gal Gadot and Whatshisnameborg

I won't fall for brainlet "critics" whose only form of film assessment is "it was fun, I liked it"

>Not the first post from this iP

have you even seen the movie?

Yeah, I posted this

-od's chosen people

No one that writes the phrase "The post credit scene will make you scream!"

Is impartial.

"Narratively it's a mess, the stakes don't work & the villain isn't great." - Perri Nemiroff, Collider
"clunky & uneven as hell" - Conner Schwerdtfeger, Cineblend
"super thin and has some very weak CG" - Germain Lussier, io9

Let's compare those to the same exact "Early reactions" from BvS

"Dug scenes of #BatmanvSuperman, not the whole." - Perri Nemiroff, Collider
"packed to the brim with beautiful and brilliantly orchestrated scenes that simply don’t work together as a cohesive unit. " - Conner Schwerdtfeger, Cineblend
"A few good moments can't save the rest." - Germain Lussier, io9

Early reactions from 3 companies actively paid to suck the dick of every big-budget AAA feature, and they can't compose a 140-character tweet without shitting on JL. I don't like MCuck/DCuck tribalism bullshit, but the early impressions for a movie we haven't seen are worse than the early reviews for a movie that we know sucks.

*inhales*