I'd like to take a moment to praise Hillary Duff. Consider this: in the last 15-20 years...

I'd like to take a moment to praise Hillary Duff. Consider this: in the last 15-20 years , think of all the disney/nickelodean teen girls who have risen to fame.

we had lindsay lohan, who is a used up slut, druggie, alcoholic, burn out. miley cyrus, a disgusting whore, shows her naked body off to anyone, has a pee fetish. amanda bynes turned out to be a mentally ill nutjob. selena gomez is a mentally ill slut. demi lovato, same.

Hillary Duff is the ONLY girl who stayed true to herself and didnt cave to hollywood pressure. she always maintained that she was a wholesome christian woman who would wait until marriage to have sex, and she kept her word. you never read about hillary duff in the headlines, partying, being wild, getting arrested, going to rehab, etc. She always refused to do sex scenes. she stuck by her morals and principals. she was and still is, a "good girl". So, I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you , hillary duff. i wish more women were like you. you are not forgotten.

SOMEONE POST HER THICC ASS

>Hillary Duff is the ONLY girl who stayed true to herself and didnt cave to hollywood pressure

the fuck are you talking about?

she literally got cheek implants and other facial surgery done WITHIN A YEAR OF THE LAST SHOW to make her look less "child-like" because of pressure from her agents that she wouldnt get any more work after Lizzy

meanwhile shes dont nothing since then

Mommy

It's almost like they were all traumatized by being molested as children or something.

>Hillary Duff is the ONLY girl w-

bitch shup up, did you forget about queen Zendaya?

hillary had anorexia... and she gets fingerbanged on tv now

I can smell the cocoa butter oozing through my monitor from this photo.

Anyone have the webm where her tit's out?

>tfw no more comfy lizzy mcguire to watch with

Her and Victoria Justice are two of the only ones that aren't constantly acting like sluts in the media. They also have the smallest careers (aside from Miranda Cosgrove)

>only one
>miranda cosgrove still exists
user pls

Is that from Lizzie McGuire?

>whole christian woman
>is now a single mother

ha ha ha

dat nickelodeon watermark

wew

jesus christ mixed niggers are disgusting

I don't know what your 'issue' is, however I for one have a piss fetish, and I know that when the Duff piss pics drop, I'll have a boner for weeks...

Same. I had a gf who used to piss on me when we'd do anal and I've never blown a bigger load than that.

yer a fag op

OG fridge.

High class prostitute