Should I watch Spiderman Homecoming or GOTG 2?

Should I watch Spiderman Homecoming or GOTG 2?
>inb4 "haha le capeshit"
Fuck off, just tell me which is the better film
.gif unrelated

kill yourself

Ragnarok

Beat me to it

GotG2 is a bit better as a whole (Characters, OST, development, etc), but Homecoming has a better story and villain.

Watch them all. And Ragnarok too.

>Should I eat solid shit or diarrhea?
>Fuck off, just tell me which one tastes better

to be more precise it's
>should I eat McDonald's or Burger King?
although post on /ck/ aren't too far off from that lol

Kill ones self

GOTG 2 desu

All pajeets must hang

Homecoming. Has one of the best villains in MCU, a consistent story within that universe and a light-hearted comedy. It's only problem is pacing but it's not that bad.

GOTG2 is more of the same. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, thought the second was better but not by a mile.

Between those two, GotG 2 is definitely better.

Both are not good
Homecoming has a better bad guy
GotG2 is better overall
You be better off to watch Ant-man again if you want to watch Cape

Haven't seen Homecoming but you should watch GotG2. It's great and much better than the first one. Also if you haven't seen the first one that doesn't really matter, you can still watch it.

GotG 2 is what I was hoping the new Star Wars would be like

What, do you only have 2 hrs left to live? Watch both, faggot. You killed a thread for this.

/sage

theyre both trash , but gotg 2 is better

Connor is such an overrated fighter. He isn't even that fucking good. Got his ass whooped by a 40 year old defensive boxer with brittle hands and a smaller frame, got his ass whooped by Nate Diaz, who is himself not even that great of a fighter in terms of UFC ranks. All talk, barely any bark, he got choked the fuck out by Diaz, and then got a rematch right away because he is Dana's baby, and then he barely managed to snag a win from the Judges score cards. He is overrated and a gimmick, the way he fights is insulting to true Martial Arts, watching him do those pissy little karate chops to the back of Floyds head during their boxing fight was embarrassing.

Both are fun but Homecoming is better overall

you so obviously know nothing about mma if you think conor isnt a great fuckin fighter. Every fighter loses eventually. conor chose to get right back in the came and fight nate again after that loss like a true fighter. and he didnt barely manage to snag a win, he fucked nate up. nate is one of the best boxers and considerably larger than mcgregor too.

>the way he fights is insulting to true martial arts

anybody actually involved seriously in the martial arts world knows its the exact opposite actually. fuckin casuals man

GOTG2 is the chad to virgin's Homecoming

Why not both?
Anyway, if you're really only going to watch one, it should be homecoming.

GOTG2 for sure. Homecoming is typical a MCU, great first watch, but later you realize it actually wasn't that great and never wanna see it again.

oi maywedda come fight in the octagon you fookin pussy

I would say he's only slightly overrated. You pointed out all of his losses, but what are you really trying to prove? I could point out how he knocked out Also in 13seconds or how he actually beat Nate the second time around.

He's a good fighter, but a phenomenal trash talker. He sells fights, simple as that.

Yewl dew nuttin'

>he barely managed to snag a win from the Judges score cards
What's with this narrative? He took 3 rounds pretty clearly, arguably 4.

>after you watch Narcos once

>watching him do those pissy little karate chops to the back of Floyds head during their boxing fight was embarrassing.
it's almost like he threw the game and wasn't even trying to seem like he was boxing for real

Lol when he said "Viva La Brasilia!"

>"Brazil speaks Portuguese"