Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4 leaks

take them with a grain of salt since nothing is set in stone, but here are the speculative plans:

May 1st, 2020- Guardians of the Galaxy 3

July 10th, 2020- Sentry (Apparently. I'm not even sure if I wanna believe this)

November 6th, 2020- Doctor Strange sequel

February/March 2021- Black Panther sequel

May 2021- Spiderman 3 (might get switched with Black Panther sequel depending on the success of the first Black Panther film. the Spiderman sequels may film back to back)

Fall 2021- Moon Knight (Based off James Gunn's idea. Feige is all for it but the studio is hesitant. At least that's what I was told)

(Probably) May 2022- New Avengers (Includes Spiderman, Doc Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Sentry, Wasp, maybe more. no details on plot or villians)

2022- Thunderbolts (Songbird will be focal character)

Apparently Namor is another name being tossed around, but the studio doesn't want to use someone so similar to Aquaman. Also, a Captain Marvel sequel will likely squeeze onto the schedule down the line. A Black Widow solo film is likely, with filming depending on Scarlett Johansson's schedule. The masters of evil may be the big bads of phases 4,5,6.

Again, take this with a grain of salt. I'm just repeating what I heard from my flatmate's boyfriend whose dad is a higher up at Disney.

this is bullshit son

You're lying

>Moon Knight
I'd rather see them do a Netflix show instead. Moon Knight is a street level hero, he shouldn't be saving the world. And only Netflix can do street level.

man i feel just a little confident saying that the MCU/superhero universe trend will be dead at that point, post-Infinity War

i like the movies, a lot, but this is just tiring

>I'm just repeating what I heard from my flatmate's boyfriend whose dad is a higher up at Disney.

fuck you.

Hail Ants

>Fall 2021- Moon Knight (Based off James Gunn's idea. Feige is all for it but the studio is hesitant. At least that's what I was told)

>Not giving Moon Knight a netflix series

Fiege isn't dumb clearly fake.

The MCU would get shitloads better if they could work out a deal with Fox and collaborate to bring X-Men and the Fantastic Four in for Phase 4 and 5.

What do you do with the MCU after Thanos kicks the bucket, exactly?

No thanks. Cinematic universe's shouldn't merge.

I like marvels dumb senseless fun film's, and I like Fox's darker ones. Merging them together loses that awe

Kick the bucket too, hopefully. I hate the synergy between the comics and the film's.

What synergy? The comics dont even look like the Marvel universe anymore

Don't try to keep topping and one-upping themselves.

Make an actual Masters of Evil.

If they HAVE to start hyping something that's coming 20 years down the line, I don't know, Kang? Future Imperfect?

Secret Wars

>Sentry

Please no.

>Again, take this with a grain of salt. I'm just repeating what I heard from my flatmate's boyfriend whose dad is a higher up at Disney.

Oh man, that's a relief. I almost believed you for a second here.

Okay, yeah, I'm going to take these leaks with so many grains of salt that my semen will taste like the Dead Sea.

>Sentry
NO! NO! SENTRY IS MINE. ONLY MINE. STAY WITH PLEB CHARACTERS, DISNEY. SENTRY IS MINE.

I guess Gunn's pitch was pretty damn cool, possibly a slight parody of grimdark stuff like what DC's been doing, with a bunch of trippy visuals. the studio doesn't like the idea of poking fun at DC

that's the spirit

nothing is set in stone, don't sperg out yet

keep wishing

You didn't even try.

Go fug urself. He's mine. I can't deal with him being another synergyc character. I only hope for Superman movies strike that ideia.

This nigga's wrong. Here's the real list.

>Guardians
>Sentry
>Strange
>Spider-Man
>New avengers

Phase 5

>Spider-Man

Phase 6

>Spider-Man

Phase 7

>Spider-Man.

Thanos literally can't die, he's backed by Death herself.

Not if Fox puts her in the next Deadpool film.

They fucking better use a loli for Death, and a tight loli at it.

I don't want a skeleton with cowtits.

I normally like these threads, but this is so clearly fake. Put some effort in next time.

A moon knight movie done right would turn my dick to diamonds

I can sort of believe Sentry if only because the people making the MCU had their tastes formed in the '00s.

They even showed a copy of Avengers Disassembled in the recent Phase 3 promo. There will have to be a hell of a lot stopping them from doing the "Scarlet Witch goes crazy and kills the Avengers" story. Possibly only the fact that she's a woman can save her from Bendis Nostalgia.

>I'm just repeating what I heard from my flatmate's boyfriend whose dad is a higher up at Disney.

I'm sure some random execs kid knows the premiere dates of 7 top secret Disney/Marvel movies.

>A Black Widow solo film is likely
How? In the comics, she worked for the Soviet Union, right? But in CA:TWS they made her age about the same as Scarlett's actual age. So who did she work for then? Generic Russian bad guy org? Or did Arnim Zola somehow not know her real age?

>New Avengers (Includes Spiderman, Doc Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Sentry, Wasp,

I'll eat my hat if there's a fucking Sentry movie.

See Galactus, Kang or the Annihilation Wave are decent final bosses.

ANTS

It's waaaaaaaaaaaay too late to incorporate mutants into the universe. Fox can still squeeze some success with the license, anyway, even if it's solely through spin-offs.
Fantastic Four could happen, though.

>It's waaaaaaaaaaaay too late to incorporate mutants into the universe.
No it's not.

In fact, it'd make complete sense for children with mutation starting to appear after Thanos fuckery with the Infinity Stones.

The MCU is already so far removed from the comics it wouldn't make any difference whether mutants first appeared today.

> They even showed a copy of Avengers Disassembled in the recent Phase 3 promo.

Oh shit. :-(

>Possibly only the fact that she's a woman can save her from Bendis Nostalgia.
I find it funny how everybody blames Bendis for Wanda going crazy when Byrne was the one who came up with that in the first place.

Byrne was just being Byrne. You can't stop him or change him. Writers who use old Byrne stories for inspiration, on the other hand...

You could still get a Nighthawk Netflix series.

>Galactus
Fox
>Kang
also Fox

ANTS

All owned by fox

Well after the success of Deadpool maybe Marvel is willing to do an R rated movie. I doubt it, but one can hope

Secret Invasion when?

>Disney's premier family-friendly, international-friendly movie franchise
>every being R-rated

To me, using Disassembled in relation to Wanda would be like using the Raped by Son story for Carol.

Who will they replace RDJ with when the time comes?

Or will they be ballsy enough to actual do a passing of the cowl in the movieverse and replace him with a black teenage girl.

Or will they use a variant of that plotline where Tony got merged with a younger version of himself from an alternate reality to make the recasting more authentic?

So the 3rd Ant-Man film will be Irredeemable, right?

Speaking of bug based remote control, Spider-Woman ever?

Henry Cavill as Sentry tbqh.

I think what they'll do is simply ''retire'' him for good, and have him be like Nick Fury.
Just a guy who appears every now to offer guidance or something.

>Henry Cavill as Sentry
But he's already playing Hyperion

Maybe Fantastic 4.
X-Men would be a clusterfuck to introduce this late into the MCU, plus, both universes are already overcrowded as is.

Maybe Wanda will just go full retard when dealing with Thanos.
Really interested into what the 2019 Avengers movie will be.

>X-Men would be a clusterfuck to introduce this late into the MCU, plus, both universes are already overcrowded as is.
Not really, X-Men tend to deal with their own shit and they could easily introduce them with a reality reset courtesy of Scarlet Witch to merge both universes.

In Captain Marvel's movies if at all.

They honestly might do Teen Tony, or at least something similar.

I think eventually they're going to do a mass recasting, basically Heroes Reborn, where Cap, Tony and Thor will all get de-aged and recast and slightly reimagined.

>2020 Sentry
By then WB will have been making Sentry movies for 7 years

sup

New Avengers is just a Defenders movie.

You guys are idiots. The DCEU is clearly using Hyperion

> Pic related happening during Wanda vs Thanos, is a billion times more exciting than the lazy faggotry of "Crazy Wanda".

Hope they don't kill her.

>tell them to see post about how Marvel would gain a lot by cutting a deal with fox and regain partial rights of the X-Men/FF
>huuurrr they're with fox!!!!
This site is full of retards.

I have this idea
So Tony does saving the world in Infinity War or 2. Rhody and Pepper try to fill his shoes together but Pepper is decent at business but no genius and Rhodes is walking with a cane. Then a wannabe Iron Man takes out a helicopter and crash lands; it isn't even manned. They start monitoring the world looking for news of Tony but instead find a 16 year old Asian kid being chased by the Three Rings aka Amadues Cho.

We'd have Pepper and Rhody in the Hercules role as they attempt to steer Cho towards good rather than anarchy like the run. First movie ends against Whiplash, his brain saved in a modern super science way similar to Zola. Whiplash represents an evil Iron Man and basically plays the same role as the original Mastermind Excello did in the comics.

Sequel would depend if we would ever be able to greenlight a Hercules movie. If it does get made then you'd have Hercules meet up with Cho by word of Athena as he's supposed to be the next champion of Olympus like Herc was when he was a kid. You'd have a chess game where Athena keeps manipulating them so they can defeat a bunch of Amazons who are trying to control the world (insert Phase Five group mcguffin; if really like it if they used the Amazon Arc end where they each get control of the world and we see Cho's perfect world). Insert Delphyne Gordon as the bad guys lead enforcer and as Cho'a weird love interest and we have a perfect movie. The twist at the end is that Athena set it all up specifically to make Cho a hero and Herc "kills" her in the end.

Third movie we see Cho go head to head with Manderin and thus the circle is complete, we start by using stories already told and end with a story that wouldn't work in a comics by association and cinematic universe connections.

>Spider-Man 3
when is the 2nd one coming?

A herc cho movie fits exactly into the MCU formula and I would love it

>May 2021- Spiderman 3
Uh when's Spider-Man 2?

Right! I think the Amazon Arc was my favorite which is only part of the reason I think it'd make a good movie. It's really well put together for a three act structure.