Is this an attempt to save her career?

is this an attempt to save her career?

I think she went gay like Jodie Foster gay cos of all the hollywood sex weirds there.

What!? no, not my Ellenfu...

Wow they had to dig deep for that old ass photo, what is she, 20 there?

Serves you right for having shit taste.

But we're already not focused on her?

>is this an attempt to save her career?
just your typical brainwashed, braindead SJW

how do we save her lads?

lol damn , that story is reaching , the guy just called it how it is , be grateful , and not wanting to wear the shirt is like not wanting to wear a mcdonalds logo while working there.

after some time being sexually "assualted" by males, she gets asked over by a very horny lesbian. she goes over because females in a heightened emotional state are more willing to say yes for whatever reason. ellen gets her pussy licked so well she has several orgasms and thats just from pussy licking and not counting all the rest of the sex for the night. ellen decides she wants to be a lesbian now because of them orgasms and and so she can pretend all men are the problem. ellen than ignores all those lesbians who try to turn straight women and ruin long term relationships. ellen ignores all the lesbians who go after underage females to try and turn them before they get into a relationship.
ellen ignores all the child sexual abuse that goes on with many lesbians.

There's a special place in hell for women that don't help other women. Absolutely nasty of her to basically come out and say "Trivialize their abuse and NOTICE ME!!"

Sorry Ellen, the stage where actresses could use their abuse as a stepstool to further their career is over. You're just an also-groped now.

Dunno why she bothered coming out desu. Anyone with a slight ability to read body language and mannerisms could tell she was a lesbian since Hard candy. It was like Hollywoods worst kept secret.

Not really, Jodie Foster never 'came out' it was just known she was gay. It never really affected her career, she still picked up roles. But with Ellen made being gay her identity, as if that is some kind of bravery. People won't hire you, because you put yourself before the project

probably everybody have try it to fuck her, being a gay in the closet probably made some ass trying even harder.

Live action Last of Us.

Clicker, more like pussylicker

you horndog!

Well, Ellen and Ellie are both lesbos.

who's that

>when you have to make up a new word just to be a minority
Fucking Confederacy of Interplanetary Systems scum.

What career?

i still don't understand what "cis" means, FUCK SAKE!!

It's a Star Wars term.

>I'm white but I'm gay so I still count as a minority!

>you uh need more gay actors
>they are all gay
>oh...

>didn't touch her
We're good.

its the gays way of trying to shame normal people. Its stupid and doesn't work. lol

>I was sexually assaulted by a grip months later.

What does this mean? I genuinely can't tell these days.

>Jodie Foster never 'came out'
she literally used some speech somewhere to thank her "girlfriend of many years" so yeah, she came out

>that face

what happened bros?!

so cis = breeders?

she's white
she turned 18

I suppose so. gay people are dumb.

The way I understood it, is that being cis means you identify as the same gender you were born. So if you were born male, and you *think* you're male, then you're cis. But if you were born a woman, but *think* you're a man, then you're queer.

>cis=identifies with the gender they were assigned at birth

so like the overwhelming majority?

>calls for focus beyond cis white actresses
what the fuck does that mean lol

They're triggered by the word 'normal' so they had to invent something new.

>see cis in any context
>immediately reminded of Battlefront II

>Starring in a movie about to come out that has her and another actress do multiple gratuitous nude lesbian sex scenes. To the point where that's the only infomation about the film out in the mainstream's eye.
>Release long post shaming hollywood's treatment of women, not because of all actresses being forced/expected to do stuff like the above at some point in order to keep their careers, but instead focus on the "real" problem women face, where occasionally some dude will make an offensive inappropriate joke.

Priorities Ellen.

>she turned 18

wasn't she 18 in hard candy? She was about as developed as Sophia Lilis (14) was in IT