BBC suspends drama in wake of rape allegations against Ed Westwick

Would they do the same thing if it was a woman and there was no evidence beyond someone's word?

Goddammit, they're gonna cancel White Gold, aren't they?

Well it's seems to be a good way to kill your competition.

>pleb-level critical thinking
as if BBC's legal team wouldn't do some basic fucking research before suggesting action by the corporation.

As if the bbc would go against the public opinion to support their actor

This is great. Any actor we do't like we can accuse of being a sexual predator and watch their life ruined before our own eyes. Long live mob rule!

god you're fucking stupid. They're not going to prematurely suspend someone if it turns out that person can come back and sue them for millions in damages due to libel.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the entire purpose of this is to shut down productions.

Western cinema/tv shows problems sholve themselves, thanks cucks

Great, thanks roastie, now White Gold is fucked.

I thought chads don't get accused

Im not normally a fan of british comedies but I did enjoy White Gold myself. Probably gone forever now though

oh my
>tfw its the only thing jay and simon was cast for the foreseeable future

>don't even need to prove your accusations anymore
truly modern and interesting times we're living in

>mfw after nearly ever major actor has a rape allegation pinned to them

It's the end of western entertainment. This shit is going to go on for the next few years. I imagine bigger names will come out. All of them honestly. Nothing will be sacred.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

its a hook

If you haven't realised this is an attack on masculinity in general then you truly are a moron.

God I'm fucking mad. The Inbetweeners is one of my favorite shows and having the actors for Jay and Simon be buddies again in another comfy show felt like a spiritual successor. Just another reason for me to fucking despise BBC I guess.

he ugly

if hes one of them he doesnt have much masculinity since science shows all of them have low testosterone, like that of old men.

you have low testosterone

Mariah Carey got accused, but the gays are defending her, laughing and brushing it off as "no way".

So you are guilty until proven innocent huh?

Ask yourself this, how big of a story is the Alison Mack being second in command of a sex cult where she brands (as in with a hot iron) women (her idea among other things)?
Now consider the story when "broken" this week was flat out known for months now.
Has this even made a quick mention on news tv/radio shows?

Nope.

But some random actor/director guy makes inappropriate comments about a woman in 1986 and suddenly the world stops to shame him as the top international story for a week.

>You will see Men die and become extinct in the next 100 years.

The future is going to be fun and pleasant for us

>white men

FTFY

And Jewish men too (except actual reptilian illuminati types that can cook and eat babies or whatever and get away with it)

Black men and muslims will die from a killer virus plague most of the world leaving the women unscathed or immune.

Rest of the men who have suffered will go through gender reassignment surgery to become females.

When has that ever happened?

notice how its only white guys who do this shit, not PoCs

>PoCs

Black men will get it too just watch

BBC arent smart enough to have a legal team.

these guys shoehorn disgusting mixed racial relationships in every fucking one of their show

everybody knows white women would never date a paki

The BBC is the most insanely leftist channel in the world, if you live in the USA you have no idea how bad they are.

They would do this to a man if he farted.

Nah they just want to dominate the industry with high paid females.

In all honesty most of these faggots pandered to the left anyway so deserve their fate.

this is why i hate gays. not because of the dick sucking and sinning against god business, it's because they are always defending the women

Didn't he outright deny the allegations as well?

Why won't companies like BBC wait to see if it's true or not? I don't get it.

>The BBC is the most insanely leftist channel in the world
Never seen Channel 4 before confirmed.

Fuck's sake. White Gold was one of my favourite Britcoms of the last year.

pudding

KILL

ALL

WHITE(and penniless jewish) MEN

At some point companies will just stop giving a shit. You can't get rid of every single well known actor.

>Implying women can rape

Lena Dunham admits that she fingered her infant sister and lefties still act like she's merely accused of doing it.

Do you think producers will have to start getting "rape insurance" for their male actors? It would pay out in the event that a scandal erupts right before the release of the movie and kills the attendance.

>Says the allegations are "probably false"
>Already cooperating with the LAPD
>Roastie #1 is currently dating and working on a project with the producer she says basically set her up in her story
>Roastie #2 has edited her story several times now after people were pointing out inconsistencies on Facebook
>Assume he's guilty anyway because "I believe women. #RoseArmy #MeToo"

In their statement they did say they've only pulled it pending the investigation because Ed has flat out and vehemently denied all accusations.
This seems to be the proper way to handle these accusations, just completely and vehemently deny everything and basically ask them to bring proof. Acknowledging that it's possible in any way that they're true results in your crucifixion.

I'm English and literally who?

Also, if the investigation turns up evidence that these women are lying it'll be the most publicised fake rape accusation since those kids' dads accused Michael Jackson. Which could quite possibly completely change the narrative of this whole scandal.

alri mohammed

this just makes him an even better fit for his character in White Gold

Give it time. They will fall too.
The age of sexual liberation is ending.

will starting a family of squares be the new trend? Is this the shift Drumpfkins predicted?

At least anime will remain safe

>it is now taboo and therefore "liberal" to start a family of one male and one female parent, married under God and having 1-3 children with a stable job and the woman staying home to caregive
WE THE REBELS NOW

This is what Trumpanzees actually believe.

watch it, user

I was touched in my special area by Jodie Whittaker. Pls cancel Dr Who BBC pls thnx