Why are gays so underrepresented in Hollywood? When was the last time we had an action movie with a gay star...

Why are gays so underrepresented in Hollywood? When was the last time we had an action movie with a gay star? Or a gay lead in a superhero movie?

JESUS CHRIST! Please tell me this isn't in the States. Fucking disgusting faggots.

>DUDE IT'S JUST BEHIND CLOSED DOORS LMAO

>W>90061763
>hen was the last time we had an action movie with a gay star?
The actor who plays Spock in the new Star Trek movies is gay.

Is he really? I just thought he played one on tv

Or you can just have a restruant and not flaunt your bug chasing faggotry. What a time to be alive

I'm not getting it, is the chef HIV+? Or are the consumers supposed to be HIV+ to enter?

Spiderman Homecoming

You know what they say, never trust a skinny cook.

If they aren't when they enter they wil be by the time they leave.

The mission impossible series.

you guys know its pretty much impossible to get HIV from the chefs or servers unless they literally cut you open and smear their blood into your open wound right?

the employees

hugh jackman has been an gay icon for awhile now

He's been openly gay since 2011.

>oh no! I cut myself while cooking and now my blood got in the sauce
>they won't notice my AIDS blood anyways

you can't get hiv from food

wat

>you guys know its pretty much impossible to get HIV from the chefs or servers unless they literally cut you open and smear their blood into your open wound right?

Yeah because that's how HIV spreads. It's just gays cutting each other open and smearing their blood on each other's wounds.

>there’s never been a restaurant before with HIV infected employees
Somehow i doubt this

>go to restaurant in america
>have to tip the waiters
>get HIV

I don't get it. Do aids people eat different food from healthy people?

thats what im asking

or you can just get a job where you aren't making things people will be putting into their mouths with your diseased hands

Canada, Toronto

So you're afraid that you may have to fuck the cooks?

well, they can eat food that has aids and they won't get aids because they already have it

>his team of HIV-positive cooks
the cooks have FUCKING AIDS

you cant get HIV from food

Gays get perverse pleasuring from infecting people with their AIDS. I don't want them pozzing my chicken parmesan.

This is like playing Russian roulette

>The absolute state of north america

Nah I'm afraid I might eat an AIDS burger. I like my food to be as AIDS free as possible. So much so that I don't want a diseased AIDS person to not touch my food.

Yet

This is great advertising, im sure people want to eat diseased shit

>I don't want a diseased AIDS person to touch my food**

are they touching it with vagina blood and your mouth has open sores? I dont get it

holy shit, I can't stop laughing
Marx was right, liberalism was a mistake

In your own words, describe how someone with aids would contaminate prepared food in a way that would infect people that ate it.

why chance it

You totally can, if you have an injury in your mouth

The should advertise a restaurant where all the cooks are poo in the loos who wipe their asses with their hands.

it's more that people who are fucking stupid enough to get HIV shouldn't be handling food.

Not that I'd visit this place but what's to say you haven't already had your food prepared by someone who's HIV positive in any old restaurant/fast food outlet?

You're a literal nazi if you don't.

there is no chance

How are you chancing anything?

Im sure the food will leave me feeling positively satisfied.

Imagine all those restaurants that do not check if the cook is HIV positive. Imagine the cook doesn't know he is HIV positive. Imagine anything you eat the person has HIV and accidentally cut himself when cooking it. Holy shit I am not eating anything that I haven't cooked myself.

>vagina blood
>he thinks AIDS only spreads from vagina blood
Yeah, that's why sharing needles never tarnsmited AIDS

>open sores
What it someone has?

You can if:
a) The food is contaminated (Blood, semen, etc...)
b) You have an open wound in your mouth, stomatch, intestine, etc...
c) The virus comes in contact with your open wound.

>Go to HIV Restaurant.
>Order the Fugu.
>Prick The roof of my mouth.
>Get HIV.

Yeah no thanks, I'll stick to Subway.

cost

because they may accidentally get their blood into yours? Like nobody has given any reasons based on the actual likelihood of it spreading besides

It's not about getting sick, you can go to a hospital and not get sick but that doesn't mean you go there for fun.

Can you guys please stay on topic

why would you eat there if you have open sores? Problem solved

it's actually very difficult to contract hiv, and the virus can't survive long outside of the body.
it took me a dozen tries before i finally got poz'd

>Be son of chefs
>they always said that if you didn't cut yourself while cutting you aren't a real cook
>AIDS restaurant
...this is a lawsuit in potence

>get a job as a chef even though you have hiv because research shows that you can't get infected via food and shit like that
>Nice steady job, everyone's happy because obviously no one is getting aids from eating your food
>I know how to make this situation better! Let's name ourselves the aids restaurant and market ourselves as those guys with aids, handling sharp objects and food which will then be served to customers.
>How could this possibly not improve our business!
How immensely retarded.

>I dont get it

I know you don't.

The possibility of getting infected with AIDS isn't the position I'm arguing. I simply don't want AIDS on my food just like I don't want shit in my food.

Place won't stay open for very long anyhow. Virtue signalling aside people are terrified of anything being wrong with their food. Plus the place likely isn't very cheap or very high quality, it's whole gimmick is just this crap.

I dont get it, what makes this different than a regular restaurant? Do they specifically serve AIDS there? Is the menu made up of things with HIV+

What do they do if you dont tip?

>because they may accidentally get their blood into yours?
because it tells you a lot about the person, and the way they handle their own health and hygiene, it tells me they're likely digusting promiscious faggots.

not even sure why you're defending this, do you not eat out?

You don't know what fugu is.

It doesn't have to be open sores, few years ago I went to the dentist, she told me I had an injury in my mouth, I didn't even notice it.

Do you inspect the chefs in every restaurant you eat at to make sure they don't have open sores?

>Be Commfornian libturd
>Hate GMOs, Vaccines, Artificial
>Scared will get aids from food

Why are jews so anti-science? They try to cover it by lying about there being tons of doctors in Israel, but its evident that they're superstitious kikes.

I dont get it because your point is literally not rational at all.

Knowing americans, it might.

they add their blood to every meal

Pretty much my first thought, a lot of people, including myself have no real idea how its spread and so the when I heard "restaurant staffed by people with AIDs and HIV" I immediately think that i'd rather not chance it

It's the one that sends all the mortal souls to my realm of fire.

>research shows that you can't get infected via food
But you can

So it'll be like blood pudding but with aids?

This is what you get when you don't listen to Sup Forums you get diseased fags serving you food and feminist trollops baking you cakes made from period blood.

I'm defending it because people are scared over something that will literally not happen. The retards who just find them gross have more of an argument than the people scared they'll catch it

No I check myself to make sure I dont

>why would you eat there if you have open sores?
Most people have cavities, and many people have ulcers and they don't know

>I got HIV from pasta
Said no one ever

>it's not rational to want to avoid eating in a restaurant where the cooks preparing your food are infected with a contagious disease

Like I said...you don't get it.

HIV is spread through blood or contact with something contaminated by contact with HIV blood. I've worked in restaurants and pubs, cuts and scratches are a very common thing.

Unless i'm missing something here that means there is a real risk of it spreading to the food or cutlery, I certainly wouldn't risk it. I'm not sure how long it can last outside of the body but through my experience with that work environment and common sense fuck that, even a small chance is too big, I don't want HIV thank you kindly.

Go back to Sup Forums

Goddamn deranged faggots pushing this insanity.

You can also get the bug there if you want.

I got cancer from stale pasta though

Sounds like you don't really have an argument actually and are just arguing over feeling, faggots who catch HIV shouldn't be working with food. period.

>start up restaurant where all cooks are convicted muslim terrorist refugees
>liberals lose their minds and give you tons of dollars

>if I never heard of it it must never have happened

end of the trilogy

Every day is aids at your junes!

>Ah yes I'll have the filet d'aids with extra blood and semen please. no onions.
>igotchufam

If its one I wont get who cares? I wont not eat somewhere because a chef has sickle cell

eeew I rather have aids in my food than semen

>Order the spaghetti
>Covered in red shit
>Don't eat it incase it is covered in GRIDS

Yeah not dining there, I'll take my grandma elsewhere.

So you can drink blood from an HIV positve and not get HIV? never knew this

>no you
okay lol

yet