Comic versions of Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl are my favorite comic characters

>comic versions of Green Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl are my favorite comic characters
>they haven't tried to shill the CWverse by making a team book with them

I'd hate it if they changed their characterizations, but I'd love a team book with the comics versions of GA, Flash, SG, and maybe Atom and Firestorm. Call it Legends of Tomorrow Rebirth or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIWRI1g_NFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barry and Ollie aren't exactly buddies though

I really hope she ends up with something else popular after Supergirl ends.

I'd hate for her to spend her old age sitting at con tables signing shit for random neckbeards.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIWRI1g_NFE

Genuinely, I'd hate that. It's such a shitty way to go.

This, they share a best friend but not much else.

Cons must be soul sucking, but they're a good way to make money for B list actors it's better than being an unemployed actress in your 40s with no income.

True, just wish there was a middle ground between Conwitch waiting for a call that's not coming and Jennifer Lien.

I've been marathoning the flash and supergirl recently. Just finished episode 11 of supergirl and why is she such a cunt? She turns down a guy she knows has feelings for her and dates another guy at the same office

Because she doesn't have feelings for the first guy?
This is why relations are so screwed up for a lot of people. Y'all feel obligated to return the favor and then get stuck. Just don't.

*relationships
And I'm not saying this is the SOLE reason. But I don't wanna go too far off topic.

Needed to bitch about it somewhere, it's more the fact that she never turned the first guy down

It's called having a good agent. The girl obviously has no issues with nudity so she'll be fine with plenty of arthouse shit after having a big show on a small network.

haha yeah because arthouse pays money amirite

Well I think the end of the latest crossover where they go to the bar together proved that they were trying to change this.

Ollie's suit is literally black.

The fuck is going on with her lip in this

Just watched the most recent arrow and it was shit as expected

You realize a girl (or person) has no obligation at all to go out with her because you like her, give her attention, buy her shit or whatever else. People are not vending machines where you dispense attention and receive a relationship back.

This is why all those "nice guys" never actually get girls. You're not actually nice because you think that somehow a girl owes you anything because you like her. It completely devalues someone else as a human being with feelings and desires and assumes I deserve this because I want it.

They aren't that close so if you put them on a team for synergy you don't get the same thing. Also Ollie and Kara were on a team together like two years ago so that relationship would be different from the shows as well. Basically no point.

>She turns down a guy she knows has feelings for her and dates another guy at the same office

Fucking bitch, didn't she understand I had first dibs on her?!

>They aren't that close so if you put them on a team for synergy you don't get the same thing.

That's why you force them to work together. You think Atom and Hawkman were tight before they were forced to team up? Or Ollie and Hal?

Still feels weird to have these 3 be the trinity of a dc universe

It wouldn't be right tbqh. Like Hal's friends are cheating on him.

In the comics, they're not friends in the comics not the tv show.

Solution, Hal gets added to cwverse

FUCK Amell is handsome.

Is Season whatever were on now watchable? I kinda want some Arrow now. Really enjoyed the first two seasons, finished season three but didn't come back for four, and I hear that was a smart choice.

sounds good

The first half was ok. I didn't mind it much. The first episode back from hiatus was bad enough that I haven't wanted to catch up with the rest. Probably not awful, but yeah.

It'll never be S1-2 again.

>College Guy Gardner would be way more fun.

Actually the problem is that TV isn't really like real life. Sure, you might work somewhere and there's a co-worker that appeals to you, but it's really rarely a small office environment. If Catco is really a magazine and a tv show (and likely other media), they could have anywhere from 50 to 100 employees at that location, plus the office tower itself has some 300-500 people in it. Office romances could just as easily be someone you see in the lobby, at lunch, coffee, elevator, versus someone right down the hall from you (plus, in nearly all cases, office romances are frowned upon, and in Supergirl's case, since she was, at best, an executive assistant, both of the guys would have been higher on the food chain than her, just not direct reports. Either way, it's problematic for her to have a relationship with either.

It's just a CW and modern TV tier level BS to have a romance, in particular this self-same set-up where you have two people for the same person.

It's bogus BS.

>Guy Gardner

You mean Gal Gardner.

Honestly I wouldn't mind a buddy-cop comedy where Ollie and Barry bicker about politics while trying to solve a case.

>Have Legends of Tomorrow tv show
>not have a comic that's like the show available

People here would just screach synergy and shitpost the book non stop.

Boy Amell's really the 3rd wheel at the party there isn't he? I can identify with that.

They did a comic, and doing an anthology was a good idea. They just didn't do it with any relationship to the TV show.

They dropped Flash Season Zero after one 'year' presumably due to low sales. They didn't continue with the Supergirl related digital after one 'year' as well, although they've sorted ported her to the Rebirth Supergirl in a way.

And they really haven't done Arrow after two years, they did a Meryn (sp?) related mini but never went back to the main 'universe.' So tie ins for the shows don't seem to work.

They might try to do a bi-weekly anthology that fills in some of the empty spaces between what we see on TV for all four shows, and hopefully get more support for it, but that would be a lot of work.