Ellen Page Says Brett Ratner Outed Her at 18 Years Old With a Homophobic Slur on the ‘X-Men’ Set

>Ellen Page has posted a powerful essay on her Facebook page in which she responds to the numerous sexual harassment and assault allegations taking place in Hollywood by revealing her own history with abusive directors, and admitting that she is ashamed of working with such alleged predators as Woody Allen. According to Page, Brett Ratner made a homophobic slur to her during the first day of filming on “X-Men: The Last Stand,” where Page was starring asKitty Pryde, and therefore outed her to the cast and crew.
>“‘You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.’ He said this about me during a cast and crew ‘meet and greet’ before we began filming, ‘X Men: The Last Stand,'” Page writes. “I was eighteen years old. He looked at a woman standing next to me, ten years my senior, pointed to me and said: ‘You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.’ He was the film’s director, Brett Ratner.”
>Ratner was accused of sexual harassment by six women in a report published by the Los Angeles Times on November 1. Actress NatashaHenstridge told the newspaper that Ratner forced her to perform oral sex on him, while Olivia Munn revealed an encounter in which she brought food to Ratner’s trailer and he allegedly masturbated in front of her.

indiewire.com/2017/11/ellen-page-accuses-brett-ratner-homophobia-woody-allen-1201896252/
Direct link to her page: kikebook.com/EllenPage/posts/10155212835577449

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAulib08E4&t=1267
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>h-hey guys, remember #metoo? I'm still relevant!

So that's why this cunt is trending on Twitter

It's not even bad

She could practice what she preaches and talk about Bryan Singer diddling kids on the set of the other X-Men movies too then.

Well he wasn't wrong and pointing it out did make her realize she was gay. Sounds like Ratner did her a favor.

Why are there even any women in Hollywood and the film industry if they're all getting raped constantly?

>guy gets you a date
>this is a crime too

>Call someone a faggot
>They come out as gay a few years later
>Y-you outed me!

lmao ellen BTFO

>He looked at a woman standing next to me, ten years my senior, pointed to me and said: ‘You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.’

not gonna lie, that's a good one

>I was eighteen years old. He looked at a woman standing next to me, ten years my senior

Why is this detail relevant?

>I was sexually assaulted by a grip months later.

What does this mean exactly? I genuinely can't tell these days.

ACT

Where's the slur? I don't understand. Is 'gay' a slur now? I thought he called her a dyke or something.

>90062590

call me old fashioned, but she should really be happy to even have the chance to be in a blockbuster x-men movie. does she realize how many people dream of a chance like that?

it was basically the movie that made her break too. working with woody allen? should also be considered an honor, you basically become a "made" man or woman after that in the new york city scene.

What I got out of this article is that ratner got a blowjob from Species

fuck, man, some fellas have all the luck

How is that homophobic? He literally was helping her realize she was gay. Why is this news?

What? Gay is a slur now? Also isn't she gay? So he was right

Who is this, a stunt woman or something?

what

HAH!

>"forced" to perform oral sex

Do they know how a blowjob works? You can't exactly make a girl suck on your penis. She kinda has to do it herself. But lets just ignore logic. And Olivia munn don't get me started up till recently she used to joke about the fact she fucked Brett rather for a movie part and he never gave her one. But now she's a victim.

>Woody Allen

ah come on, not Woody

>the man who cucked his wife with their 17 year old step daughter wouldn't be part of something like this

whats wrong with you homie

once these cunts get to a certain level of success they don't appreciate it...they are ungrateful because they've never experienced true poverty long enough, or don't even remember what it was like when they were struggling unknowns.

the entire system is built to support ungrateful cunts like ellen page who will turn around and fuck over someone like ratner over a tiny issue like being "outed". this is why gays and lesbians are fucking annoying and also why they are shitlibs. they get offended by the smallest thing and will use whatever oppoortunity to fuck you over despite the fact you had helped them in the past.

no this is not brett ratner and even though i am a jew-hater i think it's fucking weird and funny how something so trivial like this can be dragged out.

"hurrr durrr my feelings were hurt 10 years ago because brett made fun of my carpet-munching desires, but now i'll speak out about it because my career is solid and i'm a stronk independent women with over $1mil networth"

fucking cunts.

adopted daughter*

lucky jew bastard
i've seen that bastard sitting in his office, spinning a fucking menorah, getting his dick sucked by the hottest young actresses.

he admitted that his first sexual experience was with a tranny

goodness, some fellas really do get all the luck

Fucking Sup Forums defending jewgenerate behavior. You so-called whitefags let me down

EVERYTHING IN HOLLYWOOD GETTING BTFO

DEATH TO ALL SINNERS, WHICH IS EVERYONE

I don't care about that, I just don't want him in the spotlight right now. He's my go to director for the "oh I'm so intellectual" girls I'm trying to bang. I don't bang any right now to be honest, but it's nice to have a laid out plan if the situation every presents itself. I got in shape physically and I think that I have a chance right now.

Well, she is a dyke. How was he wrong? You can tell by watching Juno.

>raise a gook just to fuck it

Even worse pham

>during the first day of filming
little too early, ain't it? if he disliked her then he could've just cut her out of the whole thing and had her replaced since they haven't shot a thing yet.

>girls I'm trying to bang. I don't bang any right now

Sup Forums summed up

Cool it.

You don't spin a menorah, you spin a dreidel. And cool it with the anti-semitic remarks, user.

>woody allen
>too bang women

might as well ask them to play magic the gathering while youre at it

i don't get what he did wrong?

Thank you, greatest ally.

I might be able to get something out of midnight in paris.

>ywn be that tile floor

>while Olivia Munn revealed an encounter in which she brought food to Ratner’s trailer and he allegedly masturbated in front of her.
Knowing Munn, I can see how that turned out. Now I gotta masturbate.

>being this new

I genuinely don't think he did anything of any note. It's clearly a joke on his part.

Probably get more if you just watch 1 Night in Paris

>Knowing Munn, I can see how that turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlAulib08E4&t=1267

Kek, Hollywood is imploding on itself.

>women are reporting men for 15 min spotlight and spite
>at the same time they're revealing themselves to be sluts who suck dick for a job

Its perfect

I hate this fucking video, she's such a tryhard

Fucking Isaac's face when she said it.

is there a stream for paris like they have one in the time square? might just be the time to start watching it

Bryan Singer is gay, they take care of their own to an absurd degree, excusing inexcusable behavior
Don't expect her to
plus she could still potentially be in more of his movies and doesn't want to jeopardize it

She did. In fact I think she was the only cast member to comment on it. She didn't take any sides though, but she at least addressed it.

timestamp?

It should go straight to it, but otherwise 21:07

thx.

it's old fashioned to take abuse if you should consider yourself lucky to be somewhere?

>tfw had massive crush on Ellen Page years ago
what happened bros

>literally banter

You're a pedo and a faggot. That's what happened.

>powerful essay on her Facebook page
Stopped reading right there.

>‘You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.’
But none of these words is a slur.

> Christopher Nolan Assaulted Heath Ledger

>Ellen Page cast in a Netflix series
>posts about sexual harassment hours later

Is this a new type of promotion? Will actors now be expected to out someone they worked with before alongside appearing in talk shows and giving interviews?

is it better to out someone and then not talk about it? :helperthinking:

>masturbating in front of Olivia Munn

I've never had this fetish before, but it seems quite hot.

>Weinstein masturbated in front of women
>Louis C.K. as well
>and now Brett Ratner

Is it really that good? They've been hiding it from us all this time.

>Henstridge, 43, told the Los Angeles Times Ratner forced her to give him oral sex when she 19 years old in the early 1990s.
>Henstridge said she was trying to leave his apartment in Manhattan when he blocked her from going. “The Whole Nine Yards” actress said Ratner began to masturbate and then forced her to perform oral sex on him.

this was before she was in movies. why was she in her appartment, i wonder.

>this chick is probably gay you should fuck her
>O
>MY GOD

that subhuman dyke should have killed herself 6 years ago

why are you so angry lol

>be literally who host for some video game show
>suddenly land roles in blockbuster films
>reveal that you had big Hollywood directors jack off in front of you
HMMMMM REALLY GETS THAT NOGGIN JOGGIN

>while Olivia Munn revealed an encounter in which she brought food to Ratner’s trailer and he allegedly masturbated in front of her.
i literally can't fault him for that.

#leavehimalone

why do gay people cry and whine when somebody outs them? as if people couldn't tell she was a huge dyke at the time

this hollywood elite civil war is the best entertainment hollywood has put out in many years

HOW IS THIS SEXUAL HARRASMENT? Dude just made a joke. Fucking women.

this
men can be gay but if a woman calls herself gey shes just garbage and simply got molested too hard t bh

>Bryan Singer
When he will go down?

>Ratner forced her to perform oral sex on him
how do they define "force"

>as if people couldn't tell she was a huge dyke at the time
Wasn't she like 18 at the time or something?? How would anyone who doesn't know her personally? The only thing I remember about her was how petite she was.

This.
It's hilarous how all those degenerate libshits are devouring themselves. Also all those attention seeking gold digging cumdumpsters acting all innocent and victimized will only lead to one thing; that bitches and whores will be treated adequately from now on. Namely no fickificki, no suckysucky, no wankywanky = no stardom status, no awards no fuckall for the next decades for cunts in hollywood. Women yet again have shown their colors and tried to outkike the kikes. Kikes will retaliate. Equality pay for roles? LMAO!
JLaw was the last bleeding shitcunt in hollywood for the next 15 years that was hyped and memed into stardom and got paid 10+ million for a role.

cause she wasn't 26 and that woman was over 26 the new 18.. thanks obama

I worked as a Walmart cashier in college for $5 an hour before taxes and got called all sorts of shit, you don't see me bitching about it years later. I would suck the fattest Jewish cock/get called a faggot all day for millions of dollars and fame.

>what with the number 26? did obama change some law that uses this number? isn't 18 the legal age?

strange

>he allegedly masturbated in front of Munn
The man lived the dream.

Brave.

Even I while watching X-men 3 could tell she was a lesbian, she talked and walked like a man

Was there ever a time we thought she was straight? I thought the whole thing why she was considered cute is that she looked like a little andro boy.

What makes lesbians dress like this. Just wear a dress. You don't see Portia dressing like this.

>she is ashamed of working with such alleged predators as Woody Allen

i didn't think about the possibility. i just thought about fucking her.

Why is it so hard for men not to behaive like scum?

>it was basically the movie that made her break too.

nah it was Hard Candy which lead to Juno. Also your point has nothing to do with being "old fashioned"

most actresses in hollywood are whores. these men just made a mistake of treating these non-whores like the rest of them.

I mean that's where her beauty comes from that andro look of hers. It gets less novel as she ages.

In the end her problem is that she isn't a great actress either.

literally because they were exposed to too high testosterone levels in the womb which is why they're gay, same reason almost all gay men are effeminate