This is the best adaptation of the series, it's even better than the anime version

This is the best adaptation of the series, it's even better than the anime version.
Just admit it, the only reason you hate this, it's because is cgi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I97-6Zw3k8Q
youtu.be/lelIt2nWVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wPPi5ag6g
youtube.com/watch?v=nZVckBbTzUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing wrong with hating something for looking like trash

I tried watching half of the first episode, but I just couldn't handle it. It was working its way towards getting every appealing aspect of the story completely wrong and it was boring and juvenile as hell, even by preschool show standards.

Obligatory What The Hell Is This

Heidi

More feet please

link the mega?

but this is using the anime designs

wat?

Can we get a link to the anime too for comparison?

>series
Are there more books I don't know about?

TRIGGERED

Some comparisons between the cgi and the anime

>Heidi's Aunt:
Cgi: She picks Heidi from the mountains to make her live a better life in the city, while being educated in a mansion she has to work on to keep up in life. Still, she has her bad actions, like never delivering Heidi's letters to the Mail, almost making her grandfather believe that she doesn't like him anymore.

Anime: She comes back, picks Heidi from the mountains, leaves her in a mansion and then just run away (literally).

Clara walking: (I was only able to find it in Spanish)

Cgi (17:15): youtu.be/I97-6Zw3k8Q
Anime (15:20): youtu.be/lelIt2nWVCk

It better have the iconic theme song by Gitti und Erika

>by Gitti und Erika
Why do I remember that song? That never aired in my country
This one was pretty good too
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wPPi5ag6g

You couldn't at least get a foreign language version that had subs?

Also, read the book.

I love this serie. Her backstory... is so complex.
She's the Steven's daughter. Her mother is Connie and her grandpa called Greg...
Coincidence? I THINK NOT

>Just admit it, the only reason you hate this, it's because is cgi

Is that not enough of a reason to hate something?

None of that is true. Heidi's mom's name was Adelheid, same as Heidi's real name.

Why is it that wealthy crippled child invalids are always so cute and pure in works from this era?

>Adelheid
i am shocked

It always made me sad that Heidi was so neglected in so many basic things that she didn't even know her own full name. Nobody bothered to pull her aside and say "By the way, we call you Heidi because it's short for Adelheid." Then Madame Rottenmeyer asks her what her name is and then tells her "Heidi's not a real name. That's a heathen name. What is your real name?" and Heidi's all "I don't know what to fucking tell you." It reminds me of when I was a little kid and I always felt so stupid for not knowing the simplest things because I was afraid to ask and no one bothered to tell me.

You guys seriously watch this? This shit is for fucking toddlers, my 6 month old nephew watches this, Cartoon Network shows and shit like that are fine for adults and people over the age of 4 to watch, but motherfucking Heidi? Are you all shitting me? Are you all going to start having Peppa Pig threads next? I hate it because it's babby's shit and the bitch cripple needs to fuck off.

sshhh(? only dreams

Hey, I know the CG Heidi is shit. I'm here to see if anybody wants to talk about the Takahata version, or even maybe the book. You should introduce your nephew to those, they're far more tolerable.

Don't knock Peppa Pig though, that one's not so bad.

>Don't knock Peppa Pig though
Well, the dad is the only decent character. Everything else sucks.

>You guys seriously watch this?
The anime is actually good tho. It's not moe shit or a fighting anime but still. For a classic, it's good.

By the way, somewhere in South America, they are making another version, where everyone fells in love, Clara is a superficial bitch and everyone gets a bf while singing.

>everyone falls in love
>lesbian Clara and Heidi
Age them up to puberty and I would ship this so damn hard.

So weird that the english version is dubbed by australians. Sometimes it's on tv here, and i think netflix australia has the whole season.

That sounds fucking horrible.

It's like those brazilian mangas of Little Lulu and Turma da Monica where everyone is older and there's romance plots just for the sake of it.
...but live action.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZVckBbTzUE

heidi ang munting prinsesa

Is that what the accent was? I thought it was americans trying to put on a bad british accent because they assumed that's what people in europe should sound like.

Also, I think Clara doesn't have any leg issues in this version. They put a guy to be her bf, and a girl who's friend with Heidi, and that hates Clara

to be fair it's pretty bad cgi