What does Sup Forums think of this show? Is it a worthy successor to Phineas and Ferb?

What does Sup Forums think of this show? Is it a worthy successor to Phineas and Ferb?

THICC

>Is it a worthy successor to Phineas and Ferb?

Not yet, but it could be.

It's like Phineas and Ferb but boring and with shit writing

I didn't like P&F but I like this show.

Oh my

It's boring and I don't watch it, so I'd say it's doing a good job of being like Phineas and Ferb.

I like it, the concept it's pretty good, it's like they were talking about what they could do next and said: "You know what? Fuck it, lets make a show were instead of having a normal antagonist that hates the MC, LETS MAKE LIFE THE ANTAGONIST"

It's hard to tell really since they've not had all that many episodes yet. There are hints that it could be.

I mean, couldn't they name him literally anything but Milo?

I have no idea how they did it but they managed to make Weird Al boring.

Every fucking episode was just them winking at the camera

Like everyone else said, it has the potential but it's too soon to fully judge it. Will it be as long running as P&F? I don't think so.

I ain't gonna say they can't turn it around but by this point I think we got a good enough grasp on it's formula.

They're trying to build an entire series out of a premise other shows may only do a handful of time

Well, it was originally named Mikey Murphy's Law.

Does this show have an equivalent to Doof and Perry? Like does it have any hint of having two storylines going on during a single episode that sorta intertwine?

pistachios

I like it, I just wish it didn't go on a 4 FUCKING MONTH LONG HIATUS IMMEDIATELY AFTER 5 EPISODES

They seriously did that? For what purpose?

Is the show back?

I don't know, but it's finally coming back in March.
but they're airing new episodes all month long like Star Vs. and we'll probably go on ANOTHER hiatus. Fucking hell

Comin' back Monday, March 6th.

I'm surprised the number of viewers tripled for the fifth episode, though the first episode would be the strongest for people comparing it to P&F, and it having a huge fanbase and all.

They made Phineas and Ferb work, and that was essentially "Kids do crazy thing, crazy thing bothers older sibling, older sibling snitches, kids get away". You could practically predict the plot of the episode within a minute or two.

It was good, but then Disney stopped airing it after 7 episodes. I don't get the logic. It's literally a phineas and ferb spinoff, this show could have been huge. The marketing team needs to get fired.

That's only because those episodes aired on Disney Channel for some reason.

Starts again in March. They wanted to save it for a Spring block or something.

>less than a million viewers on DISNEY CHANNEL
either they did a shit job at promoting it (probably the case since I didn't know about this til now) or Milo is basically as good as dead already

So it's exactly like Phineas and Ferb?

are we at least gonna get a marathon?

XD wanted to bank a bunch of episodes of several shows for their lineup so they could make a block.

they hardly promoted it. I only heard they were airing on Disney Channel because of twitter. Not many kids know this show exists either and if they do see it on, they probably just think it's phineas and ferb.

>marathon for 5 half hour episodes
okay

Phineas and Ferb's first 2 seasons are fantastic douchebag!!! I'll admit, Season 3 felt stale but Season 4 felt like a slight improvement.

doof carried P&F, this show doesn't have a doof so it sucks

I saw kids calling Milo Murphy's Law a Phineas and Ferb ripoff on Disney's facebook page

I felt like I needed a drink after that

That's dumb, your dumb!

Perry and Doof were no doubt the stars of PnF tho

>They seriously did that? For what purpose?

Disney's trying something different with some of their shows. Rather then air 1-2 episodes a month (if that) they're banking episodes and airing a new episode every weekday across an entire month. (Except Beyblade Burst which was half a month)

December 2016 - Beyblade Burst
January 2017 - Counterfeit Cat & Kirby Buckets
February 2017 - Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil
March 2017 - Milo Murphy's Law

Mech-X4 and Penn Zero will probably get April and May.

Needs more duck rape.

Disney's clearly going to have the Ducktales reboot monopolize on that.

It's ok, but these types of shows don't typically hit their stride until about halfway through its first season.

eh

Typical Disney sorcery aside, Swampy went into meltdown after Trump won the election, which undoubtedly would have affected the show's scheduling

Pic related

swampy is such a bitch

lmao what a fag

Fell asleep during most episodes, no

I wanted very much to like it, but MML is not as creative or entertaining as PnF. For younger viewers, the humor is probably too dry, and the conceit of the show too abstract. There is no compelling villain, and the supporting characters are dull. The entire concept is worthy of an -Inator, but as a series it's stretched too thin.

The execution is also weak. There is a distinct lack of energy or theatrics, which is extremely disappointing given that Weird Al is the star of the show. That's a guy who does goofy right, someone with great vocal and physical range. Milo is far less animated than Al, and hardly sings, and that's kind of inexcusable.