Thor

Cate Blanchett made it very hard for me. Did you guys like the movie?

>Cate Blanchett made it very hard for me
the viewing experience or your penis?

She has a great body of work

wtf i love mommies now

marvel goes more to shit with every flick they release

Cate Blanchett made it very hard for me.

me too OP

Cate Blanchett raped me when I was 15, and I felt guilty for liking it

that body looks cgi

Those feet are making it hard for me.

can't wait to see her get GRAPED by Thanos

it's not

Hela > Faora

I thought mommies were just a Sup Forums meme but after watching this I'm really craving them. Borderline "giv milk" tier now. What have I become in such a short time?

She is Thanos bitch. She made a beautiful job.

yes

>Valkyrie chick, Hulk, and lightning Thor couldn't beat this chick
>Thanos will be far more powerful
Just how the fuck are they gonna work it out? What will the plot device be?

isn't scarlet witch more powerful than all of them

i'm sure some mystical magical mumbo jumbo reasoning will give them the edge

why did the black chicks head continuously bob from side to side? noticed it in the trailer and it just kept going in every scene.

Hulk, valk chick, Loju and Thor would've beaten her. I honestly have zero idea why they even needed to res that fire fag. Hell, Hulk almost killed the fucker the second he came out by almost destroying the crown.

>Just how the fuck are they gonna work it out? What will the plot device be?
Its not gonna work out, they are all going to die
Then Cap is going to approach Death in the afterlife and ask for help, she will give him Mjolnir and say he can destroy the gauntlet with it, but doing so will change all of time and reality

thats how Marvel will hard reboot the universe

all sassy black women talk like that

best part of the movie. wide shot of gigantic demon guy and lil hulk just instinctively flinging himself at it

If the Oscar winner, Cate Blanchett is willing to doTHIS, why not for Meryl Streep fighting antagonist with an Oscar statue in the horror flicks ???

Shitty movie, hot villain

Forgettable action, but good comedy. Too much comedy though, classic Marvel, undercutting serious character moments with silliness. My biggest complaint was the shit design they used for Valkyrie. Shit outfits, shit hair, made her look like a dumpy goon.

Cait Blanchett is always ugly in movies, but she's absolutely beautiful and charming in interviews. Same with Daniel Craig. Nigger was the worst Bond, but couldn't seem more Bond-like in interviews.

Get your act together, Brits.

Yes experience

vision can wreck them all

>Brits

post more cate

Dumbass, Cate is from South Africa

Hope you're not trolling - Cate is Australian you fucking idiots.

I thought it was pretty great. The wasn't great but the other stuff made it worth the price of admission. Even the Valkyrie chick was decent.

Fantastic movie. Some of the imagery was awesome, albeit only on screen briefly, I felt I could be watching a film version of The Silmarillion at times. Soundtrack was fucking great and the pace and constant stream of comedy was very enjoyable. Interestingly there were women cooing and going "aw" during Hulk's brief sad moments. And yeah, Dark Cate Blanchett was absolutely HHHNNNNNGG.

Did they give this scene the dignity it deserved?

>lightning Thor

Was it not the odinforce?

Nope. Just lightning out of his ass.

yes

She was good but eva green would have been better, probably turned them down cause they wouldnt let her do nudity

pfffffffffff no

then it makes no sense that odin said he was stronger.

Why was every single Asgardian extra white, but they still have Idris Elba and that mulatto as notable, named characters?

were you blind? every assembly of assgardians were a compost heap of diversity.

>capeshit fans find this attractive

manvomitingupcottagecheeseandspam60fps.webm

Negative, all wypipo. Go rewatch.

you know that's actually a stunt right?

Oh damn

Shes a Fisher King. No Asgard; no her.

His fight was great, BUT when he looks up at the people hes saving half of the extras are stairing in random directions.

>odinforce
Which is what exactly in the MCU? In the first Thor we're shown Odin has control over the hammer and thats about it

I am buying her premium hot toys figurine and I'm going to put her into silly poses.

AND THEN SEND THE PICTURES TO CATE BLANCHETT.

that stunt double has an okay ass

Squirrel Girl > Thanos

I figured lighting thor was odinforce. that's what i was saying.

The other guy said it was just lightning thor. I thought when Odin died Thor automatically got the odinforce.

dropping the cosmic cube

>The other guy said it was just lightning thor. I thought when Odin died Thor automatically got the odinforce.
No, the power was in Thor the whole time, the hammer was just his Dumbo's Magic FeatherĀ©. Besides, Hel being first born would get the Odinforce if so.

ah good point.
I'll just chalk it up to odin being senile in thors vision.

>Mister Infinity Gauntlet
>Getting rekt by "JARVIS with the Soul Gem"

is she playing a semen demon ?

Guys, what if, guys listen, what if there is like a mommy team up in Infinity War?

Hel is just floating around in space right now and Ayesha would love to take a look at Royal Asgardian genes.

her powers were unlimiteeeed

and hulk jobbed to a big wolf and to thor too

Imagine the Debecki/Blanchett threesome

All of the scifi stuff is so great in the Marvel movies, I would love it if they would drop the act and would only produce stuff like this from now on

I hated it. Actually walked out on the end fight to get the car.

>Star Lord turned down literal golden perfection because of Gamora

Nobody would be able to beat her. She gets her power from the planet itself so they need Surtur to destroy it. Pretty clever and it ties up the story nicely.

Why stop with two?

I don't know friend, maybe the Infinity Stones they have been pumping up for a goddamn decade now?

anyone have the gif where her hips sway?

>Cate Blanchett raped me when I was 15
in no less than 500 words, describe EXACTLY what you mean by this

giv giant gf

thank you

>That hammer will never be your dick

Strange is honestly their trump card.

I didn't really understand why she was such a threat. Everyone seemed to make a really big deal about her when she was on screen (or being talked about) but her only power seemed to be swords? It would've been a bit more threatening if she did more god of death stuff, real fire and brimstone old testament shit that they kept talking about but never showed on screen. She didn't even raise her undead Asguardian army with her own power, she borrowed a bit of that eternal flame to do it so there goes the necromancer angle. Also, why switch between your headdress... thing and your hair all the time? Why not pick one and stick with it? Dramatic effect? It was extremely silly and didn't look very polished considering how often it happened. She never felt dangerous to me, the Grand Master was a better villain and he wasn't even the main bad guy. It was a mediocre to okay movie.

it's like they told her "for every scene you're in make sure you make the viewer's dick hard"

Thanos loses on purpose in the comics, they will likely go a similar route. Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet however is only Thor/Base Hulk strength but he is far more intelligent. He doesn't fight unless he is assured of victory or has some kind of trump card.

we barely even saw her which is weird considering they pegged her as the big bad main. most of this movie was thor trying to escape from le jurassic park man.

my thoughts exactly, she did nothing the whole movie except kill like 50 guards with swords. The goddess of death only could make swords appear in her hands

she's the goddess of death which means she quite literally can't be killed other than by ragnorok in the end. asgard was the source of her power and the only way to kill her.

i thought they made it pretty simple, lol.

I feel you, Pepe.

spoilers

I liked the twist that Loki actually did bring about Ragnarok, but on purpose and not for a malicious reason

That confused me a bit too, I wouldn't have minded a film about a depowered Thor fighting a guerilla war in Asgard while learning more about his father. Would've kept the film more focused if nothing else.

This really pissed me off the more I think about it. At least summon some skeletons or something, earn that title and all.

I didn't miss any of that, the dialogue between characters was written in a way that even a five year old could keep up. I was more confused about why everyone was losing their minds when she could've just been locked away again. Odin even admits that Thor is more powerful so that was always an option.

Based Thanos
>checking out Wasps undercarriage
>interesting

Because Taika Waititi-Cohen is a racist and libtards think erasing white people from their own culture is somehow promoting "diversity".

>mfw no hela mommy to squeeze my dick so hard it explodes

y liv

Such a sexy character, I liked the way she was standing there with her leg up checking her nails when she first appeared in Asgard

check out that unitard

show me some good feet

Hell yes. It's a good flick.

>one life
>my dick and balls aren't being crushed by Hella

fuck this gay earth ;_;

Its a bit weird how nobody acknowledged the rightful heir of the throne.

Natalie Portman is going to play femthor once Chris Hemsworth finishes his contact with Marvel.

....Right?

I agree. Im also a big scifi fan and love these movies.

>FOOOOLISH SAMURAI

>antman on TV at the gym

jesus christ fit and toned Evangeline Lily is so hot

Is there any other fit woman on earth that is as attractive as her?

Fucking kek