What's the cinematic equivalent of late 2000s Cartoon Network?

What's the cinematic equivalent of late 2000s Cartoon Network?

Maybe it's because I'm 28 but I have no idea what anything on that image is. It could've been late 2000's or late 2010's for all I know.

Fred The Movie and its sequels
i.e. shitty

Was this also the era of Nick having shit like Big Time Rush on all the time? What about Disney Channel? Waverly Place? Or was that when Phineas and Ferb was the biggest show?

MCU

Yes to all

thanks for sharing

Well duh. That image is clearly for 18 year olds.

There are kids on this site young enough to have been watching cartoon network in late 00's.
Let that sink in.

all trash

chowder is okay though

It was better than mid 2000s CN, which had generic boring shows like Camp Lazlo and Puffy amiyumi.

there are kids RIGHT NOW who are grown up despite previously being underage
let that sink in

>18
>grown up

Chowder and Flapjack were the only good shows on that collage of shit.

t. Sup Forumsmrade

fuck what others thought i thought johnny test was good.

Secret saturdays was underrated and good

i was born in 1995
i have been visiting Sup Forums since 2006

oh the things i have seen

You are correct.

>He didn't grow up watching god-tier Nickelodeon kino - Rugrats, Ren&Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, etc.
>He didn't grow up watching god-tier Cartoon Network kino - Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Cow&Chicken, Ed/Ed/Eddy, after school Toonami blocks.

God can you imagine how fucking shitty it must've been growing up in a world post 1990's?

Honestly they should raise the age you're considered an adult to 21, and drinking to 25.

Shows like Chowder and Flapjack were a preview on what cartoons would look like in 2010's, but with an "adult" conotation even stronger. I honestly miss when kids shows werent so pretentious and full of propaganda.

I just realized most of you retards are probably younger than me

Wow all these shows look awful.

I'm 29 and I used to watch a couple of these shows in college.

flapjack was only decent on days i wasn't hungover. chowder was the real jewel. only reason i knew it existed was because of john dimaggio.

*world post 2006

Yeah it was annoying that they ended up cancelling shows like that. That kind of stuff appeals to kids, not later seasons of adventure time or steven universe, where the lore is so fucking convoluted.

If you still post here regularly past 25 you're doing something wrong

Bare

steven universe
Seriously though, what kind of person says "I am willfully going to watch gender politics explained by cartoon rocks"

>the internetz are only for the yungins
you're the reason why people give our generation a bad name.

Chowder and flapjack had a similar style to current shows like Steven universe, but without the gender/political/Tumblr stuff.

>Late 2000's
Only 18+ can post here

No. Teh internetz is 4 every1!!

Reddit, Tumblr, or whatever, idc. But if you're seriously browsing Sup Forums, place you/that other user admitted has ungodly amount of stupid underages that you're actually getting mad at and arguing with, I can't assess you're a super winner. Exceptions are true, but rarely the case.

People who are 18-19 probably saw these shows

I was born in 1997 and I've been here since 2008.

I think most kids moved onto Youtube and watching anime on their PCs around the late 2000's

Its a good thing Adventure Time and Regular Show saved CN from the crapflood of live action shit

>ywn be 12 again and watch My Gym Partner's A Monkey or Chowder with your mom before school every morning

Steven Universe was a good not great show at the start

What websites do older mature people browse? I only use Sup Forums and YouTube regularly

Facebook and Infowars

While Adventure Time and Regular Show sort of "saved" CN. Teen Titans Go kinda killed it.

>their schedule is always at least half TTG now
>Regular Show's last season was rushed out and silently had a finale
>Adventure Time airing very very sporadically just waiting for the last 12 episodes to air now
>CN premiered new shows in the midst of an all WEEK TTG marathon
>whatever shows that aren't successful are killed off to Boomerang so that TTG could air more

Gym partner is mid 2000s, not late

TTG is making them the big Spongebob money right now so thats why its on all the time even through it hasn't got the longevity of Spongebob in the long run

Fark, SomethingAwful, Twitter, Facebook

fark and something awful have been long dead.

>He doesn't list the beaver brothers and oggy and the cockroaches.

>He isn't a millenial from the balkans who has watched Tom and Jerry and popeye on the television

Yes in today's environment this would be apropriate.

I watched a few episodes of this new teen titans thing and it seriously creeped me out.

It is like their are some very subtle sexual inuendos evrywhere and it's for hyperactive retards as well.
If children can relate to that than they provably are of this time.
Which in itself is a tragedy

Remember when Cartoon Network changed to TNT and showed WCW Wrestling?

>oggy
ZOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHH ZOI ZOIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHH ZOI ZOI ZOIH ZOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHH

You forgot digg, myspace and albinoblacksheep

Shit senpai let me hit up joe cartoon and slashdot