youtube.com/watch?v=fnbdvEllJ_E
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=r6PCXF2NfMg
youtube.com/watch?v=hYhBj1XBmn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep your fucking mouth shut.

bitches AINT shit!!

probably that if he did the same thing he would get prison time

then say catch himself and call louis ck a spic and tell him he's in hot water

Since he understood female psychology pretty well he would tell Louis to chill because he's about to be rolling in pussy from all the gold diggers now that the word is out that he's open for business.

No he didn't lmfao Patrice was a comedian not a philosopher or psychologist

This is bait.

> "Ladies, how would you keep your man if you lost your vagina?," O'Neal would ask of his audience. When the women would invariably reference oral and anal sex, the comedian would respond, "See, I gave you the chance to talk and you qualified yourself as a series of holes."

this guy was never funny
just another cookie cutter "black comedian" tard
if he wasn't such a fatty he'd probably still be alive as well

Patrice WAS both a philosopher and a psychologist

"OOGA BOOGA I ALSO BE RAPIN DEM WIMMINZ OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD LEAST YA AZZ DIDN'T GO TA PRIZIN FO IT LIKE I DID OOGA BOOGA LETS GET SOME KFC BIX NOOD" would be my guess.

O'neal was clearly inducing everyone to think about "keeping your man" in a sexual way;.

Kek

You fucked up man

Like a quite a few others; radio = good, stand up = bad

Patrice is up there with Kant and Jung in fact he understood women better than Socrates who I think made a metaphor of women being like plants

His stand up is good

>elephant in the room, mr. p = bad

wrong

this, i dont get why hes a messianic figure to some people

"Looie I bin down be gwine done dootdat blizz blazz sho'nuff haw haw haw, nigga!"

i gotta be honest i reckon patrice would laugh at this

It's like he's still here

no he wasn't, they could've said something about cooking, or hobbies, or love being beyond sex, but they didn't

Bump

>AND LOUIE WHAAAT? YOU SAID... "I ABUUUSED MY POOWERR" NIGGAH WHAAT THE FUUCK - Are you fuckin' serious right now? WE ONLY GET POWER TO GET PUSSY YOU FUCKIN' SISSY.

>We're GUYS you fuckin' piece of shit, BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT... IT'S BITCH SHIT. IT'S FUCKIN' WOMEN TALK. MEN DON'T SAY THAT MAFUCKAH WHERE THE FUUUUCK DID THIS COME FROM? t

>How codependent are you, Louie? This is FUCKIN'.... UNBELIEVABLE.

>AND FUCKING THOSE TWO FIVES SET THIS OFF? ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS?

>YOU'RE A FUCKING GANGSTERS! You're a made-fucking-guy! These mediocre bitches are not fucking Billy Batts, mafuckah, THEY'RE OPEN MICERS THAT GOT A "I OWN A VAGINA" PASS FROM THE BUSINESS. How much credibility can 1990s Garfunkle & Oates have with you?!?!

The absolute TIRADE he would go on about these whores, dear God it would have been beautiful.

Patrice DID do prison time for a false rape charge.

>NIGGAS JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKIN'... HORSESHIT. YOU WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT GROVELLING TO THE BEAST, and you didn't need them WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BARZINI INSTEAD OF MICHAEL CORLEONE, NIGGA?

>You're not vanguards, motherfucker, you're a fuckin' horseshit stand-up comic! It's called jokes! It's call self-reliance, motherfucker, what you doing! Stop trying to be revolutionary "oh, I'm gonna do be like a new woody allen both a great comic and a thoughtful director, hoodily doodily!" Just tell jokes! Get back on the radio and shove some wiffle ball bats up teenager's assholes, you fuckin' finished old man, do some ol' crazy shit! Or else you're done! THAT'S WHY WE LOVED YOU, YOU MEXICAN PIECE OF SHIT!

Fuck I miss him

If O&A was still on they'd have probably made fun of the details of what he did. Patrice would probably call him a "goofy nigga". But they probably would have dropped all contact with Louis cause they're all a bunch of corporate-whipped pussies who care more about their jobs than about Louis.

Very accurate

Damn I forgot about that story. I guess they would both bond.

Personally I have some sympathy for Louis, and definitely for Patrice even though he was a teenager at the time and the girl said it was non consensual, etc.

>dropped all contact
So nothing would have changed? Louis was already too Hollywood for them anyways.

women are like plants in a lot of ways though, they just sit there like a fucking bump on a log all day sucking up nutrients and sunlight and digging their roots into anything they can to leech off of the success of others

There's no way this isn't Patrice shitposting from the grave

Patrice was sort of an idiot actually. Constantly contradicted himself across shows. Same with everyone on O&A. Funny but stupid.

>FALSE
Guy was probably a certified rapist.

Anthony is a borderline genius considering his upbringing and education level.

Holy shit I even read it in his voice

>Comments on the topic but didn't take the time to listen to the story.
Maybe one day the same thing will happen to you user, since you dont like to heed the words of a innocent man.

He would have simply told Louis that he fucked up. Patrice was a lot of things but he wasn't detached from reality or in the business of crafting bizarre rationalizations for inappropriate behavior. Patrice was about controlling situations in a benevolent way in accordance with nature, not predatory behavior.

something about how he fucked up by letting the Hollywood Mafia own him
everyday I envy him more that he got to die so soon. he already hated pc shit back in the day. he wouldn´t be able to bare "current year" for even a day

Not only did I read it in his voice, I felt him yelling it in my ear in my head and I started to feel really happy, and then really sad at the fact he's gone.

Anybody else ever have a dream about getting to meet him, and he essentially just yells at you for 30 full minutes about what a fuck up you are and ends it with "aight man, wake up or some horseshit, go fuck about and live."

i miss patrice guys

Heresh da ting... I'm going to be at the Comedy Connection Rhode Island Fri, Nov 17 to Sat, Nov 18.

i'll eat the coochie

>tfw I've been listening to Cult of Black Phillip and all kinds of Opie and Anthony shit for the past month

Jesus Christ.

>they get their philosophical ideas from a dead rapist nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=fnbdvEllJ_E

Hey, I'm going to NY early December. What comedy clubs should I visit?

He would say "be a complete and utter dumbass and ignore the advice of medical professionals and continue living an unhealthy lifestyle until it's too late and you end up dying far younger than you should which causes your kids to grow up without their father"

First post best post

It wasn't his kid anyway

What would he tell Ant?

Mr. P is objectively in the top 3 of the all time, non meme, best comedy albums

He'd do this upon hearing the news

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=r6PCXF2NfMg

#
#

He would start shaking back and forth laughing but no laugh coming out until finally. "YeeeeeaaaaAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahah ohhhh jesus, ohhhhhh jesus, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and leave the room crying.

He'd say, "see I told you man. it ain't the brothers doing this shit to you. it's mid to high level jews and your own damn women. control and shame your women dog. it's SIMPLE."

>"B.. b.. but what about the rapists side of the story!"
kek

Spot on what I was thinking. The thought of Louis getting completely naked with his dick out would have been so pathetic Patrice would burst.

White dudes think of Black dudes as the paragon of masculinity.

No, we see them as halfway between animals and humans.

>democrats are degenerates

Say what you will about Louie, at least they were legal aged genetic women.

>I posted it again!

Ant, shouldn't you be trying to bring the truth to America instead of posting on the 'chan?

>Rapist.
Again, the video is online, but since you wanna act like a cunt.

Patrice had consensual sex with with a woman in a gang bang, a black kid at school heard about this and threatened to tell everybody she was a slut if she didn't suck his dick. She sucked his dick, then went screaming that she was rapped, and outed the guy who she just sucked, and the 5 other guys in the gang bang she enjoyed.

They spent a summer in prison to be made an example of.

She removed consent when she realized it would be bad for her publicly. Just like how Louie whacked his shit in-front of girls and they sat there watching.

>This man just burst in my door and started jacking off.
>OH god, he's making me watch, im free to move, or even hit him with a lamp but oh god I just sat on the sofa and watched him blow a load all over the floor OHHH GOD!

Comedy cellar
Gotham comedy club
Caroline's on Broadway

>Not going to Banana's.

Thanks senpai

Bumo

helloo oneal XD

God damnit I miss Patrice. I wish I could hear his whole take on this thing.

>really...? thought that one would get more...

He wouldnt have come out in full on support of Louis. Patrice knew the game.

This. Comedians are funny. That's their job. I despise this idea that they're some fucking philosophers. Patrice is one of the funniest people in the world, it anyone who took his poorly thought out, poorly researched, and often factually wrong statements as truth is a fucking idiot.

>YOU WOULD FUCK A TRANNY BEFORE YOU WOULD FUCK VIVICA A. FOX? YOU RACIST AND A FAGGOT? PICK ONE, NIGGA!

I fucking DESPISE people that take a comedian's set and base their ideology on it, but Patrice taught me everything I need to know about women.

I've been listening since last year. I'm afraid of the day where I realize I've heard everything

I'm a comedian and I just want to say please don't take any of the shit we say seriously it's literally all a desperate attempt to make you laugh because no one shows us affection in any other way

he would say Nigga you are made of money you are on top of the food chain, you own that show biz bitch and wat do you do? you whip it out and jack off ... nigga you could pay to fuck top models on hte reg and you lower yourself to that mediocre sex? i just realize you deserve the internet to call you a CucK hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

fpbp

Fuck even Wanda Sykes said it back in the day

Stick to your lie

Reminder that CK paddled the ass of a retarded niglet while playing "slave girl"

youtube.com/watch?v=hYhBj1XBmn8

I hate niggers but I really do enjoy Patrice's humor. Segregation really was for the best

Lol wut