Alicia Vikander Among Nearly 600 Swedish Actresses Calling Out Sex Abuse in Film, Theater

>Inspired by the #MeToo movement that sprung up in response to the sexual assault and harassment allegations against disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein, the letter calls out the Swedish industry for failing to protect women from sexual abuse and for profiting from the work of known abusers.

>“Directors, you have failed. Producers, you have failed. Production companies, you have failed. Theatre managers, you have failed. Politicians, you have failed,” it reads. “It is your responsibility to ensure that nobody is sexually abused at the workplace.”

>Asserting “zero tolerance against sexual exploitation and violence” the signatories demand that employers, from film companies and theaters to book publishers and Swedish television networks, “stop protecting, hiring and making money on perpetrators” of sexual violence.

>The letter was published in Swedish daily newspaper Svenska Dagbladet along with numerous anonymous first person accounts of specific incidences of abuse.

>Alongside Vikander, the signatories to the open letter include such well known Swedish actresses as Sofia Helin, star of the original Swedish version of TV series The Bridge, and veteran actress Marie Goranzon (I Am Curious, Yellow).

>The letter ends with a warning to abusers or those who seek to protect them.

>“We will no longer be silent,” it reads. “We will bring those responsible to account and let the justice system run its course when needed. We will put the shame where it belongs — with the perpetrator and those who protect him. We know who you are.”

>The group has started its own hashtag for supporters of their efforts, #tystnadtagning (#silenceaction in Swedish).

hollywoodreporter.com/news/alicia-vikander-600-swedish-actresses-calling-sex-abuse-film-theater-1057037

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe this is an organized take over by female jews to subvert male jew dominance of hollywood?

>all women stay silent
>abusers keep abusing
at some point they stop being victims and partners in crime.

meanwhile muslims are literally raping her own people and she gave weinstein the succ

what audacity this cunt has

This

Women are this painfully stupid.

women are not obligated to do *anything* when it comes to protecting themselves.

>when your career is collapsing and you married a sticc SJW

>implying she comes from Sweden
looks more like an italian or spanish girl to me

who would want to abuse this

>2017
>still working or having contact without filming with a womyn
those niggas never learn

>women
>empathy
lol, no woman will ever give a shit about that until it happens to them

Pedophiles

jesus fucking christ is that real ?

yes

>We will no longer be silent

Really? You don't have much to say about the unparalleled rape and sexual assault epidemic in Sweden that came with the influx of Muslim refugees, but when a native looks at your ass you're asking for a tribunal. How about go fuck yourself and enjoy your inclusive paradise of progressive joy and social justice. I'll be over here laughing while you get gangraped five times a day.

someone should tell that guy that's a girls bathing suit

she's the most obvious one to complicity get fucking pounded by weinstein

she probably deepthroated him the first time they met

>anonymous first person accounts of specific incidences of abuse

I'm sorry this is not politically correct to say, but yes, yes they are.

All people are obligated to protect themselves. Guess what, it's a rough world out there.

spacey would be all over this twink

>Alicia Vikander Among Nearly 600 Swedish
and probably all of these 600 swedish actress love that muslim cock

So the fuck cares? Fuck them

meanwhile they will shrug their shoulders about muslim rape in their country

because they love muslims "raping" them.

Yes haha XD

She's jus jealous nobody bothered to approach her, the ugly little cunt.

/thread

You understand the user you are responding to was being sarcastic, right?

Swedes are the masters of virtue signalling bullshit. Don't believe anything they say
t. swede

And yet she won't say a word about Sweden becoming the rape capitol of Europe.

What would Bergman think of this? What about female abusers?

>believing actors/actresses

These people play pretend for a living. How could anyone be dumb enough to just sit there while someone is abusing them, then not say anything afterward? There is no one actually this retarded irl.

And yet I bet she and those 600 swedish actresses all support letting in millions of muslims who rape swedish women at astronomical levels.

>pushing an women privilege agenda that much
Sweden
Yes

Jews are succumbing to the diseases they intended to unleash upon whites. Goodbye jews.

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

Is she actually swedish?
She looks more italian or spanish

He's transitioning well.

Swedish women are the worst. Real passive agressive snakes

I’m sorry but she is beautiful. Her face, i can’t find a flaw.

>I WANT TO BE AMERICAN!
*kneels*

>Swedish male actors who are victims of abuse not considered important enough for the actresses to care about confirmed.

She's very pretty but if I where to scrutinize the real stand out if her chin is broad.

How would abuse Alicia Vikander? maybe a gay pedophile

At this point, normies are literally sick of this bullshit. Thet know these retarded sluts are making up this shit and nobody really cares about these "abuse" bullshit.

This is Trump all over again.

Man, look at Weinstein's face. You know you're a genetic fuck up when even the Harvester is reluctant to fuck you.

Cut off the hair and then she'll look like a young boy

There are 600 Swedish actresses? There can't have been that many episodes of Wallander.

the jews always fall victim to their own golems

would hijacking nukes to obliterate Sweden be considered terrorism or a mercy kill at this point?

please give me photoshop lessons

when is this fridge cunt gonna come out and tell us what race she really is?

literally no one buys that shes Swedish

Bergman wouldn't give a shit, just like he didn't give a shit about anything else, the numerous women he fucked, his families etc. If he were around he'd almost certainly mirror Woody Allen.

This is Lara Croft you deserve

You know what? I'm at my breaking point.
I don't give a fuck if you call this bait, or if you call this pasta or if you even say I'm edgy or cock riding.

I am a lesbian female and I find Alicia Vikander very attractive but outside of that I want you to know that she's done nothing, and I mean nothing wrong. She's a sweet and upstanding actress who just wants the best for the movie industry.

So you know what? You motherfuckering faggot ass niggers need to shut the fuck up or give me your addreses. I will go to your houses and slap you so hard you'll WISH you had kept your mouth shut. I'm not scared of Sup Forums and your Anonymous shit.

Not any of you could ever be like Alicia and not any of you could ever be close to what she's accomplished. To that regard you're all just little bitches. Scared little bitches.

Now either step up and get your ass pounded the non-fun way by a muscular queer or leave Alicia Vikander alone. This is your ONLY and final warning.

Stop fucking with Alicia Vikander. NOW.

That's hot. What else would you do to me?

You may not like it but this kid what peak fertility looks like

The future isn't looking bright for male/female relationships.

I predict all future encounters will be through contracted prostitutes.

where are her hips?

me

someone post the original

wtf was he thinking? I wonder how long it will be before they adopt some black kids

Swedish women calling out rapists in America while their own countrywomen are being raped and abused by the hordes of Muslims and Africans these feminist, liberal cunts shill for. Same for "feminists" Emma Watson and Maisie Williams with the state of England right now (Rotherham etc).

>sweden
who cares

No hips, no tits... IT'S A TRAP!

pusy pics?

I learned this from season 1 of the sopranos

>Sofia Helin
>mfw I read an article a few days ago, which revovled around a swedish actress who had been sexually harassed while making a movie/tv series in Denmark
>the alleged perpetrator said "I'm gonna be surrounded by these amazing tits" while he fondled her breasts
>she was breast feeding at the time, and the perpetrator also asked the actress if he could suckle her tits while he had his erect penis pressed up against her
Sofia Helin had a baby before the shooting of "The Bridge" Who molested SAGA?

>rape happening in sweden
yeah i bet someone got shot in syria too

>who would want to abuse this
Me.
Why?

Absolutely Swedish

>Who molested SAGA?
The show hinted at the identity of this milk maniac in Season 2.
He is driving a small red car, as told by the farmer during the boat investigation.

>only famous for taking her clothes off
>"waaaaahhh stop objectifying us!!"

Eurotrash whore

saw her hairy muff in her show! fantastic!

Why contain it?

a catholic priest?

>There can't have been that many episodes of Wallander.
Kek.

Why Fassbender? WHY?

when a crime is commited against you, immediately go to the fucking police. dont wait a fucking decade and then tweet about it like a retard.

closet homo obviously

IDK , but good thing that i wasn’t you ....

Joe Pesci fetish

shes a beard duh

wtf

>Theatre managers, you have failed
...how? I just show movies!

Why didn't he just marry some black chick with big tits like you know he actually wants to. He marry an average ass chick. He downgraded hard.

It’s a contract. Marriage ends in >3 years.

Wouldnt be surprised

>Nearly 600 Swedish Actresses

Seems like it is. It will have broder implications though. Prepare for the wave of females accusing every man they dislike of sexual harassment. Normal people are gonna lose their jobs cause of these crazy bitches

Women are hypocrite by nature mate. They just can't seem to comprehend their own cognitive dissonance

Am a virgin. But I'd rather loss it to some prostitute than something like whatever that thing is

You wouldn't have a choice. She would overpower you, take what she wants and laught at you when you cry.

wooow! go on!