Louis C.K. Issues Statement On Sexual Harassment: 'There Is Nothing About This That I Forgive Myself

Today, FX Networks and FX Productions are ending our association with Louis C.K. We are cancelling the overall deal between FX Productions and his production company, Pig Newton. He will no longer serve as executive producer or receive compensation on any of the four shows we were producing with him – Better Things, Baskets, One Mississippi and The Cops.

Louis has now confirmed the truth of the reports relating to the five women victimized by his misconduct, which we were unaware of previously. As far as we know, his behavior over the past 8 years on all five series he has produced for FX Networks and/or FX Productions has been professional. However, now is not the time for him to make television shows. Now is the time for him to honestly address the women who have come forth to speak about their painful experiences, a process which he began today with his public statement.

FX Networks and FX Productions remain committed to doing everything we can to ensure that all people work in an environment that is safe, respectful and fair, and we will continue our review of all of these productions to ensure that was and is the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KR4DjYczINM
thedailybeast.com/louis-cks-daughters-file-for-emanicpation
defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/KR4DjYczINM

Press F to pay respects.

LITTLE

How can they stop paying him for past work?

When did Hollywood get so soft? There was a time not long ago that an actor or director was accused of a lot worse but studios and channels wouldn't bat an eye

I hate Louie but goddamn, this is the most REKT I've seen someone in awhile.

They probably paid his contract out I suppose or something like that.

how many people are out of a job because of this?

Social media

Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey just happened

Louis pandered to the left because he thought it would help his career, now they are fucking him up the ass for being a white male.

He deserves it, he made the bed and now he can lie in it.

On the positve side, now his "career" is over he will 100% have to rely on his comedy shows and stop with these stupid tv shows and films.

they gave women more rights and then patted themselves on their backs about how virtuous they were being. now they realize they have created a golem.

Come on it's 2017.

Its over

DRUMPF'D

Who cares, they are all highly paid people and can easily recover.

I said this in another thread, what's up with this mass lynching of everyone in Hollywood?

Is it just colored hair women making the accusations?

>Pig Newton

Christing fuck, it just won't stop.

I'm not even one of these nuts who think what he was doing was in any way right, but the fallout from this is so disproportionate and is probably gonna end in him taking his own life. Blood on your hands if you fall for the mass hysteria desu, mark my words

Absolutely ludicrous that his name is being connected to actual rapists and pedos like Spacey too just because of the timing. Goddamn

its just the wheel getting broken. it will spin back to politicians again in a little bit. go back to celebs. go to mafias around the world maybe after that.
its all tumbling down, bro and the aftermath is going to be much brighter

holy fuck, is he finally the biggest cuck in the entire world now?

Notice how they're all white men?

"The hardest regret to live with is what you’ve done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them." --Loius CK

"Now is the time for him to honestly address the women who have come forth to speak about their painful experiences, a process which he began today with his public statement." ---FX

I'm confused, all this because they saw a pee-pee? I have to assume they'd seen a good few before they saw Loius' and went on to see more since

thedailybeast.com/louis-cks-daughters-file-for-emanicpation

>Louie CK's daughters (10,12) claim that they could never have a father who sexually assaulted a woman. They decided Friday, to become 'emancipated' a process that causes a parent to have no control over their offspring, sources say the children are going to live with their biological mother, who CK divorced in 2012.'

>"Hey girls, mind if I take my cock out."
>"Haha, no."
>"Okay cool, check this out"
>"Uh...."
>Several years later
>"LOUIS CK TRIED TO RAPE ME"

He did nothing wrong.

He only has himself to blame for buying into muh feminist power dynamics bullshit in his apology.

Consent isn't enough anymore, Male sexuality is in all cases a dirty, evil sin. Unless you're attractive and the woman enjoys it, then it's fine. Too bad Louis is an ugly little ginger goblin.

>>Louie CK's daughters (10,12) claim that they could never have a father who sexually assaulted a woman. They decided Friday, to become 'emancipated' a process that causes a parent to have no control over their offspring, sources say the children are going to live with their biological mother, who CK divorced in 2012.'

Jesus...

If he castrated himself it wouldn't surprise me.

bwahahahahhahahaha

Well don't forget that when they get drunk they probably take out their tits and flash their snatches.

But they're women so it's cool

The link is fake you rubes.

I'm legit worried he may kill himself. I mean yeah what he did was gross but I hope he has some perspective.

If he had a brain he would have come out cynical as shit with his comment dumping on these bitches and make fun of the whole thing in an attempt to get back his old fan base which he spit on

Yeah, a guy named fucking Weinstein and Louis CK are totally white as shit

KILL

ALL

WHITE(and penniless jewish) MEN!

His standup is going to be incredible

What's nonwhite about the name Louis CK?

>white

morons

Not his name but he's very vocal about being a spic and a jew so

>ask women to watch you jerk off
>they accept
>somehow this isn't consensual or is wrong in some way?

the fuck?

REKT for nothing

some of it, some of this shit like Weinstein and Spacey and Louis has been rumored for years

Someone give me the quick rundown.
What did he actually do?

Well, he dealt with it like a man I suppose. Gotta at least respect a man who knows when he's lost.

All of these employers are virtue-signalling hypocrites, mark my words. I predict financial ruin for a lot of them.

>So...I saw a white couple yesterday

[audience booing]

>Yeah, yeah (sarcastically). So, like I was saying, I saw a white couple yesterday and I noticed that they were trying to catch a cab, uh huh.And just ahead of them there was a black man, who was waiting for a cab as well. And what did I see? The fucking taxi driver, who was also white by the way, fucking ignored the black guy and pulled up to the fucking couple.

[Louder booing from the audience]

>YEAH, and I thought to myself, 'What the fuck is wrong with these sick, privileged, people?'
I mean, these people should not only allow the black man to get the cab but the male should allow the black man to have his partner too. You are denying this oppressed man his right to get what he deserves. The whitest pussy in all of America! This is his, he owns it and there is nothing we should do to stop it. This is the price of the white man's evils in slavery, of dividing and segregating their people. The black man deserves white pussy and every female begs for it.

>I mean have you seen the size of these guys?
We cannot compete. It is impossible to stop the unavoidable fact that all black men will cuck whites. Our women will be the first to leave us for these gods, these Adonis's, and rightfully so.

>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sánchez Morales.

Stupid-heads.

Will his daughters finally go to the IBG?

I totally forgot this guy had a show. it's not fair her gets to bang Natasha Leggero

>Sup Forums memes so powerful they manifest in reality
>again

Took his pants off in front of women, looked them directly in the eyes, and masturbated to completion. On multiple occasions.

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
>Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping
THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

>its just the wheel getting broken
The wheel must be broken

they're all ugly men, more accuratelly

The guy has talked about how he loved to fuck fat chicks, I wonder if any will come forward

Didn't he ask every time?
Sounds like he did literally nothing wrong.

>consensual

the part you forgot

someone named a company pig newton?

>so I imagine that most of you have seen my TV show. the weird thing about people's reaction to it, to me, is how people are just freaking out over the fact that I cast a black actress as my wife and the mother of my television children. they're all "well, louis, if the mom is black why aren't your children black?" well, they are in real life, you racist fuckers! this casting decision was a result of a negotiation with the network.

>see, I'm the kind of man who thinks that having children who look like you is a creepy obsession of bourgeouis white filth. i'm committed to denormalizing the idea of a white family where children share the same genes as their parents. i mean, i can't even imagine waking up and getting a kid ready for school who is no doubt as much as a pathetic worthless loser as i am. if i had a biological child, especially a male one, i'd give it a sippy cup full of nyquil and toss it out my apartment window. anyway, the network said "louis, you can't have a show where you're surrounded by a dozen little black kids while you sit around wearing nothing but a cock cage and posting ads on craigslist for black men to come over to impregnate your wife. I don't care how many great cameo opportunities it would provide for your black comic friends, it will alienate middle america. you'll have to find a better way to get bill cosby on board." So after a lot of back and forth and me threatening to walk out, we agreed on having a black mother for my white children even though it doesn't make much sense in regards to my social activism.

>i feel fxx is far too conservative a network for 2014. sometimes i think they'd like to have my tv daughters and their 26 year old aspiring rapper boyfriends sleep in separate beds like it's the 1950s. speaking of, they totally nixed my idea of rebuilding a version of the cuckboy kennel i sleep in for my television bedroom. fucking shitlords.

>you can't tell a true story in hollywood. don't even try.

Well it was Bill Cosby the first one in the lynching 'me too' hysteria

He really doesn't. Not only is he not funny, he looks like a gay mushroom. I wouldn't be surpsised if he was banging that fatty he did that stupid rap with. What happened with his show anyways, all I saw was that stupid rap on twitter but never saw any ads/episodes for it on CC.

It just keeps getting better

>respecting surrender
Hello Francois

On the bright side, we have leaked nudes of her now, so at any given time he is being masturbation cucked by hundreds of men

The TV shows and films are better than any of his comedy. I honestly believe he's one of the best directors working today.

defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayPM

this isn't true

Tell that to the hundreds of divorced sluts of celebs who can't live without their 20k per month alimony payments. These pervs just divorced themselves from themselves. I don't think even Lloyd Kaufman would hire them. Suicide is the only option since this train don't show signs of stopping or forgiving any time soon.

> interpretation of past memories is dependant on your feelings and mood
>feel regret years later
>retroactively retract your consent

dangerous times

Laws and truth don't matter, bitter blue haired women are screaming so everyone has to bend over backwards to accommodate them

You don't understand, the women decided years later that Louis had power over them so it's harassment.

>Harvey Weinstein
>White

Uhhhh

>Tfw you could have kept your career and FX contract if you had just ignored the roasties

>Cucking yourself out of a career for no reason

Bravo dipshit. Full circle

the dude admitted to sexually assaulting multiple women. this isnt like those other recent controversies where its nothing but accusations and speculation. he admitted to disgusting crimes, and now his career is getting rooted for the foreseeable future
t. r/incel refugee

Should have learned from Woody Allen, keep your fucking mouth shut and deny everything

99% of the people during a credits sequence earn jack shit

Boycott Louis CK.
Condemn Louis CK.
Imprison Louis CK.

He should not have admitted anything, what a retard

suicide when?

Be honest with me guys, is there anything you have done during your life that could you get in his position?

I have been scanning my past for the last hours.

God I don't care anymore

Someone let me off this ride

literally twitter. when entertainment news started relying on tweets to fill their spots. also, trump winning the election made the feminists and outspoken liberals much worse than they would have been. they didn't go out to vote, because they felt like they had already won. now they have something to prove.

Reeks of blackmail with the timing of his movie release. When he admitted it why didn't he at least throw that out there? He truly is Louis Cuck King

I've had sex with loads of drunk girls (while drunk myself obviously). All of it was very much consensual, but I am pretty wealthy and successful in my career and this shit makes me nervous that If go too much higher some whore looking for money might come out of the woodwork.

>the dude admitted to sexually assaulting multiple women.

This is so retarded that I have to believe you're false flagging.

Shit, I believed this for a second.

Fake news

They didn't accept. They laughed awkwardly because he's a comedian and they thought he was joking. Then he masturbated on the phone without even commenting on it.

>yes I did it
>BUT I'M THE VICTIM
That would have gone over worse than Kevin Spacey trying to hide behind coming out.

Tons, I have a Mel Gibson tier catalogue of shit

What's wrong with americans. honestly

Moral of the story is don't assault people, and don't abuse people.

What a fucking piece of shit he is.

CK = sizekh or something like that. He literally changed it to CK so it looked less Jewey

>They didn't accept.
Yes they did you dipshit

He gets to join his hero Woody Allen in the hall of sex offenders who literally did nothing wrong.

Well, we're not famous so it doesn't matter. I mean, I've had my dick sucked and I've been jerked off and all kinds of shit. What if a decade from now I'm successful in my field and they want to be like "Oh wait, you assaulted me because even though I grabbed your cock and put it in my mouth, you used your influence as an older, handsome man to force me".

WTF?